VANCOUVER SUCKS

Leafs, why does Vancouver suck so bad? I'm an American staying the weekend here in Van, and I think half the people I've seen are Chinese and the other half are rich, gay liberals. In fact today at a crosswalk I saw a gay male couple and then a lesbian couple at the same time. How do you leafs handle this debauchery? Sure in America we have nigs but we carefully geographically segregate them.

Chinks galore.
Housing market is FUCKED.

By living on bowen island. Or deep cove that's nice too

I went to Vancouver last year and I legitimately heard Chinese spoken just as much as English. It's insane how Asians don't integrate into host cultures.

You finally see why we bitch so fucking much?

>tfw living in Radicals and Communists and think it's paradise on Earth

you need to relax m8, this place is heaven on earth if you have the right mindset

canada's california..except worse

Take a trip to surrey and feel like you've traveled to India it's ridiculous

Sure it's pretty but a) way too many chinks and b) it's fucking expensive as shit. I agree it's lovely though. a) and b) just kind of ruin it.

>canada's california..except worse
Is Toronto worse than Jew York as well?

Do actual Leafs (i.e. white Canadians) hate Vancouver? Serious question.

Moved to northern Bc couldn't stand chinks any more

>no niggers
>no jews
>japanese girls everywhere
>not too hot
>no LA bullshit, no NY social pressure

it's an acquired taste, but i love it and will defend it to death

I lived there when I was younger, I hated it. Nice scenery tho

I would rather be in toronto than new york

It's not just Vancouver. Canada sucks. Get out while u can. While your Leafbux still have some value

Rural people hate Vancouver because they hate every urban setting because they're not used to the traffic, the noise, etc. Same as anywhere.

If you love novelty, wealth, and urban living, it's bretty gud

What do you expect from the North West?

this

fuck this country, there is no saving it.

I've lived in Vancouver my whole life and I've never seen a gay couple. If you really care about what race you see New Westminster is beautiful and like 80% white. Also Point Grey is really white, along with North Van and Abbottsford.

Yeah, most of them don't care to learn English properly. To be fair to other Asians though, that's only the Chinese. The Japs are /honoraryAryans/ and are always polite and try to integrate well, as do the Koreans.

By the way, anyone else going to Prof Peterson's talk in Vancouver next weekend?

Korans and japs are ok in Vancouver but fuck the chinks

looks comfy

>never seen a gay couple
WTF never gone to Davie St?

Its a city thing, same thing happens in any US city as well. Things are much different in rural areas

it is comfy, ops a faggot who isnt enjoying the asian and middle eastern pussy while he can and than marrying a white woman like the rest of us

are you surprised people here of all places don't go outside???

I sell real estate and I smoke a bunch of dope. All my co workers are very left leaning and truly despise trump. Only American dream keeps me going

>Housing market is FUCKED.
For you it is. Not for the Chinese investors. They know their money system is going to collapse. The elite of China are just dumping their money into the Canadian housing market in order to preserve their wealth.

The US doesn't allow foreign investors to buy up their property like Canada and Australia do. We do have laws protecting cities from foreign speculators. And liberal cities are very different from conservative ones. Republican controlled cities tend to have fewer foreign investors, lower taxes, and lower rents.

My hope is that in the next ~5 years, Canada will wake up and see the shit happening in Sweden, and nope the fuck out of following that path.

I live in the Metrotown area in Burnaby. I don't really go to the Davie area of Downtown.

I made a quick map of Vancouver's race map.

Red : Native
Brown : Indian (mostly Punjab)
White : White
Yellow : Asian (Mostly Chinese, Korean concentrated in Coquitlam)

The only 4 races of Vancouver.

White people love Vancouver because sometimes it's a fun city, if you have money it's good.

What they hate the most is motherfucki g Chinese people who come in to Vancouver with 10+ mil, don't teach their Chinese kids laws, rules or manners, let them go wild and the lax police laws and all the politics make it essentially a taxhaven as well as a do anything you want with no repercussions if you're rich kinda city. On top of that politicians praise diversity and bring in people that have no desire to learn the culture or even the fucking language of the county.

Comne out to the valley bro, langley, abbotsford, mission

get into the country or the mountains and its beautiful paradise filled with whites.

The day new west is considered nice is the day heroin is considered safe

Mmm... For someone wokring with the public, I really don't mind walking somewhere and hear other languages. But when you show up to my grocery store/gas station/restaurant and can't speak a word in english or french, ur a cunt.

Dude New West is really nice. Just stay away from Columbia station and it's really comfy.

My dad lives in Vancouver so I have to go there and visit all the time and I hate it, its full of Chinamen, homeless people that make everything smell like piss, hipster losers and I rarely here English being spoken. It was much better in the 90s

Those are just the older people. The second generation speaks perfect English (and French as most schools are in French immersion, like what I did) and really integrate.

too many rich chinky fuckers, with kids that hate canada

all the white people are liberal faggots

and all the brown skinned people are too loud and fucking dumb. Just nuke my shit up desu

For those of you wondering, this is what a 60% Asian neighbourhood in Burnaby looks like.

vancouver is like canadas portland but with more asians

it's alright

pretty nice visually and also safe so can't complain

As much as you all are complaining about chinese and whatnot...

Just be happy you don't have any dindus.

I was always a bit confused about how the American Sup Forums users are so hard on black people. And then one day, I went to an American inner city, and immediately understood.

Brown people are spilling out of Surrey and moving to those places. Langley is full of crackheads now

B.C is the only province not in a recession and has a growing economy, of course all the pajeets in Ontario and welfare babies in Alberta hate it.

clean, well maintained, and orderly

grow up guys, we have it pretty good

Hey! I walk by there frequently.

I tend to let the dumb comments about New Westminster flow, because the area where that was taken, and some other parts by Queen's Park are really nice. There are a few gooks running amok here in the Queen's Park area now which pisses me off, but it is nice and peaceful.

=====
Remove Islam
Remove Mudtrash
Remove Asians
Remove Africans/subhuman niggers
Remove non-Europeans
Remove drug addicts
Remove homeless

I handle it just fine by living in the richest area away from the subhumans.

No you don't. Give me an example of one such law. People don't speculate on your housing market because it's over saturated, and undesirable. The irony of your statement is that the cities with low rents and few foreign investors are seen, by the market, as places few people would want to live if given the choice.

Which is??

Ahahaha just so you guys all know, that house style in the middle with the simple ^ shaped roof is called a Vancouver Special. They are FUCKING EVERYWHERE

CHINKS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Why do you hate Canada? I was born here (my parents are christian immigrants from the middle-east), but I live in Quebec. I fucking love Quebec.

also that map is fucking awesome, how could anyone not think this is a great place for hijinks and fun

so many opportunities for cool life experiences

they're depressive fucks, user, that's why they're here on Sup Forums crying about everything, just ignore them

SEIZE THE DAY, FRIEND, THIS IS PARADISE

I just prefer being around white people. Sure, nigs are the worst, but Van chinks are insufferable. In fact I didn't realize how much I dislike chinks before I got here.

It is a paradise for a subhuman scumbag, indeed.

The only paradise is away from the garbage that pollute our streets.

Imbecile of non-European descent.

Dude, Asians are fucking fine. They cause literally no problems (with the exceptions of the rich foreign investors, but a couple laws would completely curb that problem). You can tell by looking at neighborhoods in Richmond that are about 80% Asian like this one pictured. You would never get that from an 80% Syrian neighborhood.

Most brown people are actually nice. 90% are not religious so that's good. They are way more conservative than white's that's for sure.

I am Belgian and currently staying in Palo Alto and San Francisco.

You are an insane fucking hypocrite. 70% of the people here are Asian and most of the rest are hispanic trash. Everything here is built of plywood and the local "tailor" seems to have set up shop in a place which would be demolished instantly in caliphate Belgium or at least inhabited by 20 terrorists.

I am baffled by the general state of California. Is this really the so-called higher standard of life Americans talk about?

For food you can literally choose between burgers, mexican or asian unless you want to pay 20x as much an upgrade to a wannabe french cuisine restaurant.

The few whites are ugly and/or fat and probably all lgbt members.

ubc engineer here

can confirm, all gooks and pajeets

this school is so fucking bad its ruined by the koreans and chinese

all the smart whites moved out of California and up to Seattle / Vancouver, just fyi. Well, I mean Palo Alto is probably still okay, right, but you missed California by about 20 years, friend. You're very late, it's gone

PARADAIIIIISSSEEEE

Not only do we not have many nonwestern immigrants, the most common ones we did bring in are the based kind.

Part of the reason why I am studying at BCIT, I do not want to fund those broken institutions.

t. Jang Zhang

>2006

Bingo. Vancouver right now is like California was in the late 70s. This is the place to be -- there's a kind of Pynchonian energy flowing through it right now.

We're the greatest of all cities in the world at the moment, this is a magical time, and I feel bad for anyone who 'doesn't get it'

I'm actually Bosnian I'll have you know

You're inferior.

True, as much as my city is invaded by gooks, I am much happier than having it invaded by niggers, spics or arabs.

Plus asian girls are bangable, unlike the above monkeys

To whom? The uneducated? the Communist Chinese holding blood money polluting our society? The drug addicts?

I am curious.

West vancouver. British properties.

To people that live in Canada and actually enjoy themselves, you have the same opportunities as everybody. What's wrong?

Real estate is our no. 1 industry. The Liberals are selling out their children's future and hometown to corrupt Chinese government officials trying to protect their graft from the next desperation "Corruption purge" by the CCP who are themselves trying to maintain their legitimacy with the impoverished and polluted peasants that are forced to pay bribes to get anything done by the very corrupt officials that are trying to hide their illgotten graft in Vancouver real estate.

asians integrate the best of all though. a lot of the ones here are conservative and own businesses, they speak english fine for the most part. the younger generation are basically white, but unfortunately less conservative than their parents.

Yeah well wait for Mr. Zhang Mr. Ching and Mr. Bao to buy up half that damn mountain.

gayest post ever

>being fucked by chinks over housing

Yes I did some work in that area, wew! I prefer the interior though, all cities suck. It's like complaining about living in a feedlot.

The most conservative people I know are two chinese guys and a pacific islander dude. Oh the white people I know
>Super liberal SJW white girl
>normie white dude
>fuckboii Russian dude, basically retarded
>really stupid girl I know, IQ of 80, does drugs all the time

Vancouver is a great city, im sorry it doesn't match your personality or expectations. I hope you found a place where you can be less angry and hateful.

Chinese Communist party officials and the rich buy properties in Canada and send their spoiled children there.
Canada is their Plan B if they get into trouble in China. Those Chinese in Canada are shit tier, worse than any Chinese in any other foreign country.

Why do you guys have to be so mean? I'm a chink and I was born in this country because my parents were fleeing communism. I don't speak Mandarin, I speak English and French because I wanted to fit into the country.

My family moved a lot to find jobs and education so I've lived all over the country, from Vancouver to St. John's, NL, and while I was growing up, most of my friends were white and all the white people around me were friendly and welcoming. I hardly noticed that I was a different race until I got older.

I worked hard and studied and eventually got into medical school so that I could make my parents proud and give back to the country I call home. I pay my taxes, I commit no crimes, I help people when I can and try to be a good neighbor.

Why do you hate me Sup Forums? I don't want to go "back" to China. When I visit it's like an alien fucking world to me. I'm really worried that if some bullshit starts up between China and the west then I'll have to put up with some serious anti-Chinese sentiment, even though I would fucking join the Canadian Forces as a doctor if it came to that.

Sup Forums is a minority of leafs right? I'm not surrounded by white people who are friendly to my face and then shitpost online later right? I always found white people to be forthright rather than duplicitous. What the fuck Sup Forums?

Also Vancouver is a great fucking city and I can get why so many people want to buy property there. It's beautiful and there's lots of fun shit to do.

Guys.

Who should I vote for in the election??

They all seem like absolute shit

Go to sleep Gregor Robertson.

Liberals, NDP is promising so much with no means to pay for it. planning to cut tolls and pay for it with our 500million dollar surplus will last 2 years, how the fuck will they pay for the bridge when the money runs out? their entire campaign is promising free money to everyone with no means to pay for it. it's fucked!

Christ I hate Leafs. Truly the worst posters on Sup Forums. Thank God I go back to America tomorrow.

BC Liberals

they are more economically conservative, and if the NDP our economy is going to shit. BC Conservatives will never win. Try greens just to spite the democratic process?

Even the chink leafs are bad ... fucking hell.

Whoever is slashing msp fees
Im so fucking sick of paying 75$ a month because i make $55000 a year

No, they used to, but as Vancouver rockets toward majority Chinese, there will literally be no need to "integrate".

When you open the door to mass migration, the normal rules about integration and assimilation no longer apply.

California is way worse

Fucking commie

You probably are just an insecure poorfag in an amazingly wealthy cosmopolitan city

pol is just retarded most of the time. They go on and complain "these immigrants don't integrate" and when immigrants do integrate they still aren't happy. My parents came to Canada as refugees (I am staunchly against accepting refugees though) and my parents both learned English, got off welfare, got jobs and raised me to speak both French and English. I'm just like you, going back to my home country makes me feel like an alien.

Toronto is an Indian city

>(((cosmopolitan)))

>> Truly the worst posters on Sup Forums

I appreciate the compliments, thanks! have a great day and a safe trip home.

Fuck off retard were the only province who has these retarded premiums to pay for pajeets cough because he goes to the er instead of a doctor every week