New Zealand made it legal for one of their rivers to be classified as a human

>this time

aaaw ty

You have to admit ivan no one wanted to live under communist rule

Who

not all pitbulls

>dindu nuffin

pitbulls are nigger tier dogs

That about sums it up quite nicely actually.

not yet

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Adolf Hitler, fucking tard

iowa

what if i dont want to

>New Zealand made it legal for one of their rivers to be classified as a human

can the river give consent? asking for a friend

hey, I made this :^)

you dont understand the "we wuz kangz" meme do you

hey fuck off. being attracted traps is not gay

Thats the only one i dont get

>When you outsource your shitposting for free

They gave human rights to a stream and some other nonsense, from what I remember

This one is for you Russian bros

read

i just wish normies could understand the difference between russian haxors and chinese hackers. if fucking google cant contain the chinese, holy hell

Our meme Maori party always does this shit since they don't know how to achieve anything else

Oppression is a meme. Just like civil rights.

Nah, ancaps may not have state-enforced borders, but there sure as shit wouldn't be forced integration and taking of refugees.

God thats lol

I fucking died.