Alright Sup Forums, I need your advice on two things...

Alright Sup Forums, I need your advice on two things. I'm going to a party tomorrow hosted by my sister's very right- wing fiance, and I know things are gonna get political.

1) What are some things I could say to him that make me seem like a semi-educated conservative? I just need general events going on right now or good buzzwords.

2)What shoes can I wear that make me seem maybe taller? I'm 5'7 and I don't wanna be dwarfed by him. I know this point seems random, but I feel like it would help.

Say "DemonKKKrats are the real racists, finally we got a President with BALLS"

1) You should always be honest or say nothing.
2) Open toed flats or sandels and for the love of god paint your toe nails, faggot.

>semi-educated conservative
>conservative
>educated
Wew lad

>2)What shoes can I wear that make me seem maybe taller?
Some Nike dunks can seemingly add 1-2 inches when you wear them. They work great for me.

if the parties you go to get political, then they are not parties

Just say you love Trump.

The party is formal though, I don't know if I should go with open toed

sounds gay. don't fake interest in politics. hell just ask you questions you don't know and youll sound like the idiot that you are.

>manlets
>trying to learn

suck him off

> manlet caring about height

once you realize it doesn't matter, only then can you grow

> caring about other peoples thoughts about self

once you realize it doesn't matter, only then can you grow

Start with Hitler did nothing wrong.

>political party
>not a party
Wut?

thanks

>once you realize it doesn't matter, only then can you grow

This is the biggest COPE I've ever heard in my life. It's like fat women saying everyone is beautiful at any size.

The difference is you can stop being a fat fuck, you can't stop being a manlet. Someone being angry about their height is only going to make their life worse with no benefits.

It's true though. You can't change your height so worrying or even thinkinig about it at all is a waste of time

That's gross, there's nothing sexual about a pic of my legs

are you a grill?

post feet

>1) What are some things I could say to him that make me seem like a semi-educated conservative?
don't try impressing other men

Tell him to treat your sister right or you'll hunt him down and kick his ass

Why are trying to impress this douchenozzle?

If you didn't want people to see them you wouldn't have posted them attention whore.

>conservative

Show him a BASED BLACK GUY in a MAGA hat, fellow centipede. XDDDDDDD. LETS GIVE OUR GOD EMPEROR SOME ENERGY!!!!

start with this

You sound like an insecure fag. You know enough that you should be concerned about your sisters BF/Husband, but going onto this Lithuanian butter churning forum asking for advice is absolutely pathetic. If you don't know how to deal with the situation like a man already, you're fucked. Have fun being an embarrassment at the party bud.

Why do you want to impress this dude so badly? Are you gay? Say whatever the fuck you want.

Those are man legs you retarded faggot

t.expert in man legs

I've got two of em, so I have a bit of knowledge about em, yea

2?

yeah, as if

fucking shills

Read the news, form your own opinion, don't be afraid to disagree with him. Any decent guy will respect you more if you can argue your point and are willing to cede when you're wrong on a subject.