What's going through his head right now?

What's going through his head right now?

Why are Antifa the only ones allowed to punch??

Why did he sucker punch a women?

I don't wanna go to jail

*starts crying uncontrollably*

I fucked up

he was actually pretty well spoken but he fucked big time

u shouldn't punch a girl

fuck you faggot, antifa are not even human

>gender is a social construct
>you can't hit a girl because gender

PICK. ONE. KEK.

he is an equal rights feminist

How can I spin the eventual negative publicity to advance my cause while protecting me from being expelled?

time to bend over for the soap again

If I were him, I'd be masturbating to pictures of her disgusting sewer of a vagina

"woman"

NAZIS WATCH OUT

wait till the charges come in

"WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE"

>woman

how do you know she identifies as a girl? for all you know he was punching a 6'4foot burly man

it would be sexist not to hit her purely because she's a woman.

equal rights, equal fights

I thought it was a d00d

Sucker punch means to hit someone without them expecting it, they were both face to face. What happened to spencer was a sucker punch

there wont be any charges. kek's magic protects him.

what an utter faggot

its a must!

He is a hero for smashing that communist pig in the face. We need more like him.

>Man punches two pussies in one day

> punches a girl
> runs away
LOL can these faggots do anything right?

Pretty boy actor would be too afraid to get his face busted before his next capeshit movie

>"Mother always told me to fight people with the same height as me."

Getting in a brawl as a self doxxed alt right activist in California is begging for the full force of the Jewdicial branch to come down on you

of course the guy who punched Richard got away scott free and the police will never even try and get him, it doesn't work that way for us. Unlike ANTIFA we are actual enemies of ZOG not hall monitors

nobody said being a dissident was easy, hes probably going to jail to send us a message, we should stand by him and keep fighting these bastards

Why did he hit her?

he has to just push the who "white supremacist" line just to threaten the safety of white people that much more. just to make us that much more afraid of protecting our own interests.

Wait, fuck. Is that her?

That image is incredibly fucking filthy.

*my haircut is fresh as fuck*

chris evans is a fucking faggot. trying to play all morally superior. like people from every group don't swing punches at people? and what if she threw the first punch? there is no proof she didn't.

if someone swings at you, you have the right to swing back.

>sucker punch
That means to punch someone unexpectedly. She was in a fighting stance, had threatened previously to "bring home 100 Nazi scalps," and was fighting in close combat on a side that had attacked the other side

She gets ready to attack, gets punched, and suddenly people are whining about it. Leftists promoted "gurl power," and now they complain when it literally hits them in the face

"Some bitch tried to scalp me today! Barely escaped with my life."

>Be Manlet
>Even the Anti Fa are over6 feet tall
>Manlet looks around and notices women
>This is my chance I will show the 6 foot trump supporters that manlets are men too

Why was she trying to scalp him?

But means you would have to stop shitposting on Twitter and actually do something other than crappy movies and twitter shitposting.

and all add it looks like she is grabbed on to his chest. im sure she deserved it.

some nasty ugly old witch trying to control men. trying to tell men what to do, even if it means making neighborhoods unsafe for children.

"no evil WHITE MALE you WILL make the neighborhoods unsafe and throw your hard earned tax dollars away! and you WILL pay women more money for less! and i WILL be allowed to do whatever I want! EVIL WHITE MALE!"

fucking ugly skank. not even a woman as far as i am concerned.

hitler was 5'8" you faggot

still no full video m8

granted she looked to be in choking stance

The scene from deadpool where he tries to figure out if it's sexist to hit women he is fighting or more sexist not to.

>Damigo
>white

this is art.

This is why muslims are winning. You still are afraid of women being put in their place when they act like that bitch

"Glad I punched that bitch. Won't even need to worry about legal funds due to the insane amount of donations I'm about to receive."

A woman's strong fist xd

What's up with manlets and white nationalism?

>enemies of the ZOG

You faggots are enemies of the general populace. Damigo and Spencer will hang sometime in the near future by a public lynching.

>muh white nationalism

Doesnt work that way when half of both our countries are nonwhite.

Women are stupid and annoying and they should be beaten and often.

I'm pretty sure her hands are on his throat before he hits her. That's not a sucker punch Shill the Thrill.

Chris Evans isn't Captain America you faggot, he's a damn Leftist Hillary shill.

I did.

Mewvment

Dey cant stop dat right jab

Antifa had surrounded several pro Trump protesters and were attacking them.

The clip where she gets punched is antifa being chased away.

>I'm going to dress all in black like one of the guys!
>I'm going to cover my face like one of the guys!
>I'm going to get into fistfights like one of the guys!
>Wait! Don't hit me! I'm not one of the guys!

Not even real nazis punched white women, whats your point cunt? Muslims wont magically just stop their assault if we stoop to their level.

>TYT

Fucking roaches.

kekek, bitch was looking for trouble and she found it.

why even bring up she is a woman?

So the Women he punched was around 5 foot high.

How did he not knock her out? I've seen youtube videos of drunk guys knocking women out with easy punches or cops just throwing much taller women around.

I hope Chris Evans gets run down by a fucking truck.

This man triggers the commie and the white knight

Ok, if they're into nathan we should make the bitch commit suicide

>"Glad I punched that bitch. Won't even need to worry about legal funds due to the insane amount of donations I'm about to receive."

legal funds don't really matter all that much when you're already a convicted felon and a video of you punching a woman who wasn't even looking at you is all over the internet

oops lol

He's a fed so i'm thinking he feels great seeing how everything went as planned.

This.

>a video of you punching a woman who wasn't even looking at you

Um, no sweetie.

He's a hero and she is a commie traitor, and so is shabbos goy Chris Evans

Fug :D:D:D:D

She works with ATKHairy. Venus Rosales

Not a woman. Literally a traitor, literally a cancer a worm eating at the body of our nation. Communist.

>121318481
>isnt even looking at you
>nose to nose (kek) and her hands are up near his face

Disinfo is horrible bait when its on film. Get something worthwhile to shitpost about.

You are denied your (You) for putting forth a subpar effort.

your internet hero is going to jail

sorry user

Preeeetty sure some Nazis punched a few white Polish and French women during WWII. What with the rapes and all. Statistically speaking at least some of them had to have tried to resist.

now I have to wash me hands

Whats up with green hair ugly sluts being feminists?

Underrated

>girl stabs you

>you cant defend yourself, shes a girl!

fuck off.

>White women in 1930s are equivalent to "modernized" 2010s women

literally though

literally who?

>Based Chris Evans makes tweet about stomping some Trumpster diver
>Polcucks get upset

Lmoa all of you should literally kys. Seriously, if you want to improve the gene pool, then all of you autistic Trumpfags should neck yourselves.

>What's going through his head right now?

He's googling "rectum stretching exercises" to assist hm in jail.

>Doesnt work that way when half of both our countries are nonwhite.

Really a tragedy of insane proportions what has happened.

If the political ideologies were reversed and some Antifa guy punched Lauren Southern in the face or whatever, Sup Forums would by crying for blood. If you want to bring back western ideals and stand up for what's right, punching women is not the way to go about it. We should be disavowing this clown, not applauding him.

SAVED

that punch could have been a lot better

I demand you guys photoshop a pic of Nathan btfo'ing this cuck. From one of the Avenger movies so this libcuck gets triggered

>cops left
>antifa went full ape
>started hitting people
>everyone got sick of the little shits and routed them
>some of them got caught and started getting ganged on

The girl was trying to pull one of her comrades away. Tbh I think the punch was undeserved because she was not even hitting the guy (the "choke" is actually her trying to push him away when he punched her) but then I read and watched more about her and she explicitly said shit like "revolution aint pretty and sometimes you gotta get violent!"

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Because to knock people out you have to sock them in the jaw or temples. Its almost impossible to knock people with cheeks/nose shots, at most you can fracture her cheek or nose and maker her regret being alive for a few hours but knocking out would be very rare

I hope he runs into Nathan too :^)

>Sup Forums
>western ideals

Good one.

LOOK IM A CENTRIST LOOK AT HOW CENTRIST I AM

Didn't the Antifa flier for the event say "Punch your favorite Nazi, Including Lauren Southern..."? You know any one of these Antifags would love to have punched Lauren.

Yeah, and look at what Stickman was charged with.

Nathan can have rioting and assault/battery; the latter wasn't serious enough to warrant jail time.

The chick will have rioting too

Freedom incoming.

She dressed up in her little soldier outfit and marched out to battle. She found out being treated as an equal wasn't what she bargained for and she should stick to stretching her banged out snatch for the cameras. If he gets arrested, I'll throw in $100 toward his bail.