Itt: useless shit tax money is being wasted on

Itt: useless shit tax money is being wasted on

Gonna start with the obvious, SNAP and veteran benefits

CIA

Leftist Propaganda

Did you guys know that EBT cards (Food stamps) work at Starbucks?

You can use them as cash in some places too, or just flat out take out money at ATM's with them. ATM's outside strip clubs and liquor stores specifically see this a lot (but not inside)

I see this every day at work and it's honestly a huge waste of tax money, that pushes people to get fatter and fatter til they need medical attention

ATF

millitary

At least half of the entire federal government has no legal right to exist.

>All rich people are white
>All poor people are muslims and shitskins

Subsidies for oil companies.

>((((coffee))))

That's annoying. It's like when rappers tell stories of wealthy drug dealers buying filet mignon with their welfare money.

The Military.

>liberals actually think this is how the government works

>they thing there is a giant pile of gold and ebil politicans only give it to corporations
>the don't realize the US gov spends almost 3 trillion dollars every single year on welfare

look I hate libertarians as much as the next goy, but these lumpen-proletariat have the economic understanding of a 10 year old

>All corporate men are white
>all worthless beggars are brown

Im not seeing an issue here

this is all bullshit that you probably heard from your grandmother. EBT cards can only be used to purchase food that isn't considered "hot". For example, you can buy a fried chicken from your walmart deli, but only after they've placed it in the refrigerator, you can not buy it fresh. Anyone withdrawing money from an atm is not using SNAP but some other government service.

Aid.
We spend billions of tax dollars feeding and defending the entire world.

>this is all bullshit that you probably heard from your grandmother
No, I work at a starbucks and every time someone who's in a scooter because they're super overweight comes in I reach for the frapeccino pitcher.

You can use it as cash it you just hit enter without inputting a pin, I don't know how it works from their end but I see them using Oregon Trail EBT cards as "cash" all the time to get hot food or coffee.

i think there is a SNAP cash program too, default EBT doesn't have that though. This is mine from the hard times, coincidentally also an Oregon Trail card.

forgot pic

this is Bullshit, niggers and refugees get all the free shit, white people have to work and pay taxes so niggers get free shit and Walmart gets a steady supply of subhumans to pay min wage.

Whatever. It's down to $180 a month (used to be 200 two years ago), have low-life friends back home who get on it religiously.

I don't like it, people exchange it for liquor/drugs all the time but EBT specifically can't spit out cash and they've red flagged certain junk food, too. It's a drop in the bucket of total welfare, really.

Ebt is just electronic benefits transfer, can be food stamps or cash. What gets me is how everyone with a welfare card lets it get so worn out and broken.

It's like your one lifeline but you can't even take care of it? Fuck I have the same 12 year old chipless card in mint condition, assholes.

And start looking ashamed when you buy things with stolen money god damn it

2/3 of the federal budget goes to social programs, a mere 15% to military spending, corporate welfare is even less than that

Now you kys.

>treasury is an overflowing, inexhaustible pile of gold
I'm sick of pay tax that gets used for meth and I know that happens from experience.

It's only flagged on the pos system if the business actively participated in the SNAP and has their system programmed that way. Otherwise any unintended business that uses ebt cards processes them as regular credit cards. As their identifier carriage line has no differing identifier than a visa.

The comic represents an ideal world

If you ever paid taxes, you already agree with them and you would be lying to call them theft.

Take the Somali shit-pill and move to where there are no taxes, or STFU you craven piece of shit.

They're all broken because government issued cards tend to come from the same shitty manufacturer you dope, a lot of driver's licenses break in the same place. I only used mine for 2 months. That's what it looks like from being in my wallet for 2 years.

Corporate welfare.

Daily reminder that government assistance barely provides niggers with enough limes to get through the day

I was on EBT for a while. This isn't how it works. You can't even buy a hot sandwich from the gas station.

Veterans should be set for life. They actually earned their benefits. The rest can fuck off and die.

Flagged by the pos. There's no centralized POS preventing you from buying anything with ebt just the individual business and their policy on ebt.

Debt level going down!

Like ANYONE of them on welfare stamps is going to buy healthfood and make good lifestyle choices. How delusional is that witch

update.. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

your pic us mfw
>subsidizes for tesla
>sells cars on a loss
>burning oil to make electricity to run the car is the new eco friendly
>then taxpayers invest in tesla
kek

What's with the hard on for Ecuador of all places though?

it would seem israel is damn near 2 billion more dollars this year

>and veteran benefits
It's like you want the military to just say "fuck it" and stop showing up for work.

doing some poking around..
why was obongo giving russia 100M in 2012 and a few years after?

How can he talk shit about trump doing business in russia when he was literally giving our money away to them?

When I used to work at a grocery store, I'd see people spend hundreds of dollars on birthday cakes, party platters, etc paid for all with EBT.

>keeping people alive is a waste

As if we didn't know that the leftists think shitskins are inferior. They're just a bunch of pretentious, condescending, arrogant buffoons living in wealthy walled-in homogeneous communities while preaching equality and fairness just for the sake of moral posturing and virtue signaling. They'd never actually want to live alongside shitskins, after all they're inferior.

It's either the money spent trying to stop people from smoking or the subsidies to tobacco farmers.

>if you ever handed money to someone who is pointing a gun at you, you already agree with him and would be lying to call it robbery