Battle of Berkeley is a joke!

Let's call is what it really is. It's just a big ass LARP event. It was just people freaking out over firecrackers, dressing up like clowns, and other general degenerate activities.

Anyone involved in this shit would get killed in under an hour if a real armed revolution were to happen.

At least make the LARP event a bit more exciting by adding some ISIS folks. Now that would be live stream worthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/Lauren_Southern/1vOxwYXpdXLGB?t=965
youtube.com/watch?v=zx44UkWdGLY
youtu.be/ZzjExNf7aB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
google.com.br/search?q=mexican people&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYl97vrajTAhWEj5AKHVFVASYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=974
youtube.com/watch?v=XP6_3sBztg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you are wrong. Young middle class whites in the west are so fucking disconnected from any violence that this is a huge leap into chaos.

this

baby steps
crawl before you can walk
etc

Either a shill or doesnt get what is saying. This is coming, and I know this will sound insane, but I keep having premonitions about all this. I had dreams in the recent past and as a kid that didnt make sense then but are starting to make sense now.

May god be with you all, brothers.

um no bro

We need discipline.

Next time, we show them the phalanx

you wish
this was real as it gets , the american middle class is tired of their suburban lives and are evolving into chaos I say give it 3 months for the REAL ENCHILADA to kick in
this is the beginning of the end

Ok similar thought process as me but I think they will squirm if shit were to actually go down.

In the midwest, though, we had brawls way bigger than this and way more consequential than this with neighboring towns.

I could beat up literally anyone in California

Stick Man held off a screeching antifa harpy and her nig boyfriend by himself, using his sheiks and stick as a spear. Imagine a wall of shield and stick nationalists in formation.

hmm. dial back the autism by 3 and call me in a week.

All the while OP was at his keyboard doing analysis

i've been waiting years for this. so happy :)

It wasn't a pro-Trump rally, it was an event to get the antifacist to attack so the right can "defend" themselves and attack back.

The event organizes should be arrested for entrapment.

This is what happens when internet goes outside.

yes

lol because they made antifa show up en-masse with knives and M80's, yeah?

I wish I was near these events so I can show up in my larp armor with a flag, and stand around and scream maga and agatha repetitively.

Fucking kek. Romans btfo.

What an assshole. No fucking reason to destroy someone's drone that is recording an event.

The right is so fucking barbarish.

Kek. That gif always makes me laugh.

I want to go to this type of thing and scream "Allahu Akbar" to incite panic

FUCK DRONES

>agathaaaaaaa
>no
>no mlord
>no
>no!
>*wacks a commie with a 2x4*
>no!!!

I think you're seeing it wrong. This isn't about full 1488 right wing death squads. It's about showing antifa that they can't attack Trump protesters at will without receiving violence back.

Also you have to keep in mind there are journalists running around filming everything and cops everywhere. If you are just brawling and you get caught, you'll probably just be charged with rioting and some other minor offenses.

But if you're going around chopping people's heads off and smashing their skulls into pavement, you're probably gonna wind up with a life sentence in prison. They're not "LARPing" faggot, everyone is just doing the maximum they can get away with now, given the reality on the ground.

I think he was just real deep into the LARP. That looks like a renaissance fair or something. Those people method act the entire time. If some guy from that time period saw some shit like that, I'm pretty sure that'd definitely be the correct reaction.

>In the midwest, though, we had brawls way bigger than this and way more consequential than this with neighboring towns.

>I could beat up literally anyone in California

Wooooo Lad

Home of the body bag
Pls go cornfield on another website

Can't wait to see some fag pull out an ar-15 and mow down some people. then you'll have a real war.

Seriously this. You niggas don't know about the LA Riots, you niggas aint no shit about WATTS, and you muhfuckers shoos fuck aint no nuttin bout's the rape dome in Katrina. YALL GROWN WEAK. YA BEEN REDUCED. YA BEEN REMOVED. YA BEEN RENIGGERED
Ya done been reniggered, son. Ya went out there, into the WHITE MAN's WORLD, and you come home a god damn nigger.

Not long until a couple of Mohammads show up with a high speed truck

>YOU SMELL LIKE A WOMAN
>YOUR STUPIDITY IS NO ACCIDENT, IT IS YOUR BIRTH RIGHT

antifa are always the inciters, so they need to be the ones to step it up. fucking firecrackers and glitter?

>Bluepilled Agatha Instead of Redpilled Order
You Disgrace me user

pscp.tv/Lauren_Southern/1vOxwYXpdXLGB?t=965

15:55. Listen close for the chant at 16:00. Right after the M80 goes off, you'll hear "Allah Akbar!"

>ainda jogando de agaytha

Yeah, that guy got btfo by the cops and is probably going to be charged with a felony. Real savvy that one. Someone page Sun-Tzu.

>Estes Fudendos ViadosNormais
Ave Caesar Irmão

The thought of that much raw autism makes my head hurt.

ayy

How long do you guys think it'll be before some crazy fuck drives a truck of peace through the larp riots ?

Just because Antifa chose to take the bait doesn't mean that the initial event wasn't planned to be antagonistic. These people don't give a fuck about women or rights or free fucking speech. In about six minutes in their fantasy world, they'd install themselves as kings and scorch the earth in retribution for all their cucked pathetic lives.

No glitter I think. About 15 firecrackers.

they glitter bombed spencer a week or so ago

Race mixers vrs faggot ass commies.

you're wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=zx44UkWdGLY

It was their own choice to break the law you dumbshit. They didn't have to show up and get rekt. I was there and everyone I met was a moderate. It's a free speech event in a historic free speech location.

Lolwut? Antifa have no agency? They could, you know, like not assault people for having different opinions from them.

Can the police really not find out who threw the M80s. I know crowds were dense, but I thought forensic science was at such a point that finding out who threw a weapon was like cutting butter.

ES LA VOLUNTAD DE DIOS!!!

>Portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worst than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

>fat beta dumbass shitposter posting shit about people who is really doing something outside

amerifats are just disgusting, cmon I understand Yuropeans not doing a shit bc their government will put them in jail, but amerifats posting here are gay as fuck, their police dont even care about beating leftists and instead doing it the fucking americants stay at home losing time in a filipino comic board

Spoken like a true cuck

Is this how you justify missing the happenings of a century?

fuck you, taco, spanish is literally one of the ugliest languages, and so are the spics

Ze Sven.

>huezilians calling someone ugly

at least we have hot women desu

>Calling Someone by its Big Balls it's a offensive slur in spanish
Hey Fuck you you have big balls

Any One Have The Video of The ANTIFA Lines being charged and broken to a fashwave soundtrack????

>Battle of Berkeley 4
>Antifa gear up once again to try and bring the city to a grinding halt with their collective tantrum
>Little do they know that this time, the Right Wing Death Squads have allied themselves with a new band of righteous warriors
>Antifa march up the boulevard, screeching and hollering as they set off fireworks
>As they make it to the pass they see in the horizon their newest enemies
>Not a moment later there are hundreds of college kiddies are running for their lives as two dozen armored knights on horseback come thundering down at them yelling MAGA as they chase the cowards back into the shadows

>Pigeon Eater Thinking he is Superior
kek

How many of those Adriana Lima girls do you know?

Literally Who Taco?

What kind of complete asshole would ruin a MEDIEVAL larp event by flying a fucking drone?

Thank god this man took initiative to put an end to this horseshit.

meant for this nigger do sul.

>autism

One can dream.

Deus Vult

what you really notice it how it's so toned down, you get the feeling there's no passion or bloodlust anymore. as a species i think we're just getting too civilized to do violence with the exception of professional military.

From all I hear, I'd rather beat the shit out of the cops more over Antifa.

I don't care if there's some stand down order, you want "fuck the cops"? This is what you get.

I don't know how they scan for weapons before entering an event, but I will be glad to create wooden gear to fuck up some people

>Thinking South Americans Care about what the ISIS Of the Americas Think
Taco Everyone in North,Central and South America Hates you
But How's that wall going up Juan?

You're a fucking literal fucking ape if you don't know her. Fuck you nigger.

Why Should i give a Shit about a Mulatto subhuman?
Go Behead some people Juan,My Drugs ain't gonna make themselves

Congratulations fuckers!

This is the final happening which turned Sup Forums users united against reality. Nobody here is going to care about muh pure race or muh equality 4 every gender anymore.

CORRECT

they called Antifa out for a fight and got what they wanted. a big spectacle and more e-fame.
The people speaking for us are saying all of the wrong things and i am embarrassed.
youtu.be/ZzjExNf7aB4

>dressing up like clowns

The WN that punched out that antifa creature was wearing a shirt and trousers

>trying to push this faggoty narrative again when it doesn't even make sense

Go away antifa

Get back to your fucking tree macaco.

>leg hair
>jew face
>dreads

She truly knows how to get my juices flowin'

maaaaaaaan

Antifa vs alt right/trumpers/patriots is becoming like the mods vs rockers battles they used to have over here in the 50s/60s

What i make in one month is what you dumb tacos make in six
So Good to not have Beheadings in my country
Back to your fucking Mudhut Juan Pablo Sandoval

But they don't though. They're all brainwashed footsoldiers for the left.

>mulatto eater thinks is relevant

the only reason why people knows your country is soccer and 80% of bestgore

Joke's on you macaco, i'm french living in Mexico and don't care about a nigger opinion, just like everyone.

>and so are the spics
oooga booga

Post a photo of your hand then
>Indian Nigger Thinks he is Relevant
Your Country is only remembered by eating flying rats
>You never put rats inside commie pussies

So your nigger ass can masturbate to it? get fucked negro.

Thanks for Proving me you are black
See ya Jamal

Berkeley has always been a joke of a town, privileged trust fund babies.

Reminder to not wear a uniform at work. Don't be a larping fag guiz

What do you call a real fight then? The shit going on at these brawls are ridiculous, I thought we left fights like this back in the 1930s.

Jesus Christ, it's hilarious to watch

But to be honest, anybody taking this shit seriously needs a mental diagnose for severe retardation. This would be so cringe-worthy in real life.

Can't tell if bait or nigger (because niggers are this dumb)

Let's check the minimum wages subhuman
>937 Brazilian real per month (US$300), paid 13 times a year.[38][39] The Brazilian minimum wage is adjusted annually by the federal government. Each Brazilian state has its own minimum wage, which cannot be lower than the federal minimum wage. Rio Grande do Sul has the highest minimum wage nationwide, R$ 1,103.66
Mexipoors minimum wage
>80.04 Mexican pesos ($3.94) per day.
Can Mexicucks ever recover?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country

To be honest the only nigger that i have seen in Mexico after 10 years was the day before yesterday, he was driving one of those small chevy's going south, he looked like a HUE, I could be wrong but all the niggers on tv here are cuban, brazilian or dominicans.

>using his sheiks

You probably would you fucking savage inbred hick

I flip my surfboard at your plebian ass

By refusing to post a picture of your hand you are signing a contract that says that you're a nigger
It's the Rules

Also just google this:google.com.br/search?q=mexican people&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYl97vrajTAhWEj5AKHVFVASYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=974
First 7 people are indian scum

You got me, i'm a nigger like your mother and missing father.

>rioting and protests in the U.S. have turned into lite-rp events

just goes to show how fucking USELESS protesting is and that it was never taken seriously and is just a distraction for people to vent

remember goys money is the only thing that makes changes in our society

Outstanding bants

Berkeleyfag here

It was no joke

link related, bomb earlier in the video injured a guy

youtube.com/watch?v=XP6_3sBztg0