IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING!?

Footage of C-130 and 10 jets flying West out of California
twitter.com/ceodonovan/status/853421825027473408

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/25/french-fighter-jets-stage-flyover-over-new-york-harbor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In WA just had radio chatter for getting soldiers to Monetary for departure zones. I actually believe something is up. Keep this thread bumped. We might be making history here

deleted
can we have an actual link?

hmm so the califag from earlier wasn't larping?

Probably just a training exercise, but things are heating up

I was literally seconds away from responding to it on Twitter when she deleted it.

SHE LIVES NEAR TRAVIS AIR FORCE BASE
>AF jets in the skies
>hmmmmmm
Not exactly a mystery here.

It loads on the app. I tried loading it thru safari and it timed out. Weird

Cali will be fine.

That's a French air force A400 and Alpha jets from their air demonstration team thats on a tour of North America. Doing a publicity photoshoot today.

Those are storks.

Here's them over New York a few weeks ago.

OP im from martinez ca, and i saw this shit too. WHAT THE FUCK

Stop larping.

MMm...
Yeah...

That attempted missile test probably WASN'T a spectacular idea.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say KILL EM 'ALL

My friend in Jpan said he say 7 destroyers leaving Tokyo bay today.

This is correct

The eight Alpha Jets from the Patrouille de France streaked across the sky Saturday, making designs with trailing red, white and blue display smoke. The jets were accompanied by an A400 airbus and two additional Alpha jets who will be documenting the mission.

Officials say the event was staged to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the United States entry into World War I and reaffirm the historic ties between France and the U.S.

The flyover was the French group's first appearance in North America in more than 30 years. They plan several more shows at various sites in the coming weeks.

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/25/french-fighter-jets-stage-flyover-over-new-york-harbor.html

Are you doing your part? Service guarantees citizenship!

Your family's dead Rico and your gurl left you.

Someone link the military scanner please

Also, last time they dropped MOAB they said "GUNDAM DROP" over the air, so keep ears peeled

SoCal here, I haven't heard anything but I'm some 30 miles away from LA. What I do find weird is my friend texted me saying that his phone, tv and internet all went out around the early afternoon and hasn't come back. He said that other people are experiencing it. Don't know if it's related or just his provider.

>miles
I meant minutes.

No they didn't

Source, leaf

so person who made this post. Are ppl in california really this retarded most of state has high concentration of military bases and when they see shit the freak the fuck out? to any annons who live out there are ppl actually this retarded post pic related. Or this just a meme case?

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Nobody cares

Peeps just REALLY want to see NK turned into an ocean channel, and make SK an island.

This is how America is being made great again, and you react like a fag.

already deleted

From the Patrouille de France Schedule.
April 13th-16th: California Capitol Airshow, Sacramento & Golden Gate Bridge Flyby in San Francisco, CA

10 Jets plus cargo. It's a Squadron going on deployment like they do since forever.

rude

>sense of dread
Obviously a liberal wrote that melodramatic bullshit.

They don't fly in formation that low to deployments.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry shines the name Rodger Young.

edgey af

"Destroyers" these are over 60yo and all decomissioned

San Diego here.

No activity out of the ordinary today.

Nothing's happening.

Yes, they do. It's practice for them, I've seen it.

>>Footage of C-130 and 10 jets flying West out of California

>>literally nothing

No they don't

No they don't. There's nothing efficient about flying alongside a cargo aircraft at low altitude. All transit flights to a different air base are flown at altitude.

I see military planes all the time when I'm up around Davis. I love see the C-130s hang in the air when they're turning for landing.

That's not a C-130, that's a C-17. No idea what the smaller jets are.

It's called "practice", you stupid fucking spastic. And in this case, it's practice for the air show. So go fuck yourself.

Who cares? They do this shit all the time. Sometimes I can hear faint sounds of explosions going off. That's normal here. We just chuckle and say "the boys must be playing war again".

It's not happening.

It's a French Air Force Airbus A400. Look closely you can see the props instead of jet engines.

Sorry didn't know an airshow was a military deployment all of a sudden.

""""airshow""""

They're bird idiot

cant wait for a real happening after all these fake ones

Are you sure? The A400 doesn't have wings that are swept back and also the U.S. Air Force doesn't have any in inventory afaik.

Yeah I'm 100% sure. They flew into my airbase on their way to the states. It's pretty much a C-130 - C-17 mix.

I didn't have to have seen the photo, I've seen jets in formation before. They do practice that from time to time, which is what I said. Go reeee at someone else, you fucking retard.

>sense of dread

London in WWII felt a sense of dread when they saw German plans flying overhead

The Vietnamese felt dread when they saw f4s flying overhead

The Iraqis feel dread when they see an a10 flying slowly overhead.

Everyone and their goddamn feelings these days. You don't know pain, don't pretend like you do.

hahaha,
I cant wait to see their smug faces wiped off of this planet.
They threaten to bomb the entire world every single fucking month. They deserve whats coming to them.
honestly, we should have done it sooner.

ok continue role playing

I live in Kentucky. I see this shit a few times a year. Nothing new.

Damn that looks bad arse, god bless Murica

Even though its not happening, it would be my luck shit would pop off as soon as I got back from bumfuck AZ.

Training exercise for hopefully something big.

That's not a C-130. Those aren't even American. I hate you.

Cali will be nuked by tomorrow afternoon

Yes brother

its a C-17 and it is American

When I was in Maine under 50 miles from a base i saw this over my head a few times a year. Now in Florida and not too far from a base I noticed nothing out of the ordinary today. However, this means very little.

Those are french planes you fucking dummy

Very highly unlikely, like almost zero odds or risk.

Please kek cleanse California with nuclear hell fire.

It's an A400M, it's French, and I hate you.

n u m b e r s

no they were actually around the bay area. They flew right over San Francisco bay

n u m b e r s

This.

Check out the numbers in the pic of this post What a coincidence.
What could it mean?

There were jets flying in formation over Atlanta on Thursday now that you mention it

Yes because jets and c-130s never fly anywhere unless there's going to be a war.

Spoopy.

Obviously written by some liberal pussy.

How much of a wet blanket do you have to be to get scared by the sight of your own military moving equipment and training?

Guys what's happening in Korea? I'm really really sleepy and can't do stay up the tonight.

I want to see post guys comfy songs and art in reply to this.

Why do we care even care what Korea does can't we just drop boner pills everywhere in their country?

I-It's...(close to)...happening. Feeling sleepy. It's time to sleep.

That's the French Air Force aerobatics team lel. Also I'm not sure OP's pick is a C130 and not an A400M. Fucking /pol is always hilarious. How many "happenings" threads ?