This kills the bootlicking Trumpfags

>this kills the bootlicking Trumpfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FioL53uxK2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i love how Antifa has no problem beating up girls when they're Trump supporters, as in OP gif, but are outraged when a single Trump supporter punched a Jew whore Antifa that was looking "for scalps". Funny how that works.

>crowd immediatly breaks away from one man
>takes 10 niggers to take down one man

proud as fuck

Shill get off our board. Leftypol fags like you need to go.

someday i think sooner than later youre gonna get whats coming to you antifa fag

It's not like you could tell if these gender fluid freaks were male or female at a glance anyway.

>that one retard hits his own guy with a skateboard

>ignores the part where /ourguy/ charges in with shield to rescue him

this, that guy practically saved that one guy's life

>10 on 1

And yet at the end of the day, the commies got ran out of their own town.

Sad!

A FUCKING LEAF

Where you at faggot? I'll put you in the fuckin dirt bud

Your LARPing won't help you when I knife you in the ribs, leaf.

Idk man this pisses me off

if this happened where i am the antifa would just be lying in blood

Are you butthurt because you were born a leaf (or worse, a non-white leaf), or because yourguys lost today?

>Leafs
>Guns
>Using a shotgun in crowded close quarters
>Expecting it to matter when my buoy knife is 12 inches deep

lol

> calls people cheeto keyboard warriors
> promptly defends himself by LARPing /fit/ness

>lost
why dont you get out of your echo chamber you retarded abo, everyone knows you idiots got beat. haha check the news, even druge is reporting you got your asses kicked

>something something projecting-this-hard.gifv something something

and yet /ourguys/ weren't the ones being chased down the street having their flags ripped from them

Sure tough guy. Do you kids, and that's what you are, have any idea the demographic you are playing "revolution" with? You just got your shit pushed in in your own backyard. Try this anywhere outside of your shithole and Eddie the construction worker demo will beat you to death and Billy Ray the roofer demo will unload on you. Youre fucking with pissed off grown ass menYou faggots will never learn and you muh communism meme is stale and fail homo.

GAS THE LEAFS

meanwhile there are reddit threads right now trying to discuss how they can bring concealed guns to rallies.

>not a comeback
try harder highschooler, hiding your posts because you are clearly a moron. nice meme though. go masturbate.

>something something huge pussy you are something something forever alone
have fun eating dirt if you ever leave your basement

>a fuckig leaf
tippity top kekkles

didnt read, your flag negates any attempt at intelligent discussion

next time save yourself the trouble and find a noose

t. Scared little faggot whos never been in a physical altercation

youtube.com/watch?v=FioL53uxK2Q

You little college faggots really don't get it do you? You really don't fucking get it but you're going to learn quick if you do this shit anywhere else but on campus. Try the middle of the country. I'm sure all the actual men out there would love to see little shits like you.

been in more fights before major-junior than you have in your life

come see me in guelph if you got the balls but make sure to bring a camera so i can smash your face and make it youtube worthy

lol I've seen worse mosh pits at rock shows you all enjoy beating on each other in your free time you know in front of cameras seems like a logical thing to do
nothing is changing you're just all gonna get fined why waste your money/time imo

Oh we have plenty of those down here. We usually save them for niggers but commies will do.

Why don't you say that to his face and not on the internet and see what happens!

I guarantee you're a little bitch who weighs 150lbs.

>smash your face
>make it youtube worthy
>bragging about fights

r u 12?

I think everyone there, both sides are losers. They all seem weak and like they have never had a physical altercation. Today was beautiful day, I was productive, creative and social. I didn't get hurt or hurt anyone else. I have fought quite a bit in my life, I don't need to look for trouble, it'll come eventually. In a way I'm glad /ourguys/ had a victory but it's seems hollow and pointless.

irrelevant opinion disregarded

Nope, but I bet you clear 300

Go to bed, Kayden

rip in piece National Action

You're getting backtraced as we speak.
>Consequences
>The same
Pick only one, betaboi.

Yeah, you're a lil' guy.

ur cute

WARNING: Regular non-antifa liberals are starting to take a casual interest in/ buy their first gun.

The election loss was VERY emotional to them. Yet when they talk about their new gun, there is a glimmer of hope, a certain spark in their eye like they've found salvation.

Don't think that it's winding down. Its just heating up.

>guelph
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah rough neighborhood out there buddy I'm fucking scared shitless.

There's a reason you college faggots dont do this shit out in my neck of the woods, you wouldn't make it back to your shithole city in one piece if you tried that shit here.

Come down to Lindsay and try a demo here and see what happens.

Lol, Canadians don't have guns

Commies got btfo just watch the videos lol

CANADIANS

FUCK

DOGS

Why is there no casualties yet? Worst civil war ever.

Fuck off Pablo this is between me and the commie

Join the official Antifa #TrashFash twitter campaign HERE

>the population will shrink from 360 mill to 280 mill overnight
A man can dream

lol america is fucking nuts now

Lol you're a faggot dude.

Keep believing the lie you've been told, some revolution you got there. You are literally soiled diaper baby status, bunch of fucking posers, without a home.

I can't wait till the next wave of "in-sters" demolishes your shitty "polotik" with their lackadaisical disregard for your fucking fashion play book because the biggest secret about you antifa faggots is your desire to be seen and heard, and popular. You stress, and strain so hard over how you look, with your fucking bandanas, all this childish trinkets dangling from your body because you don't actually like who you are. Yet you all clammor around for vegan of the year. You want to be liked for something but you can't stand for anything, not even your self, just some shitty costume.

No one gave a shit then
No one does now
And no one WILL

tacos !! :DDD

what's this i heard about canadians fucking dogs

Come on down here, leaf. I'll knock your stupid head off myself. 10 of you scrawny little faggots couldn't take a real working class American.

I would like to remind you that violence should only be used as a last resort and such behavior is demonstrative of a wrong cause.

So funny "anti-fascists" are fighting normie Trump supporters (none of whom are fascist or even close). I'm just laughing.

Most of them who live in California will have to go through the arduous process of getting a gun license, governed by laws and restrictions which they voted for.

It won't be worth it to them, and DEA/ICE will snatch them up if they try going at it illegally.

Don't put me in the same boat as those little faggot bitches.

I am Quebecois and 20 of those miserable fucks aren't even near my ankle.

Isn't it your shift to be sucking muslim dick, leaf?

Wanna see someone just start blasting at one of these. You could really take out 10-20 fags right away no problem.

300 confirmed kills, etc etc

who took over downtown?

NOT ANTIFAGGOTS

>Queerbec

Lol

I'm in Cambridge, just 10 minutes away, fuckface.

Hahaha holy fuck get out of my country you fag lover

I'm out of this thread You're so far below my level It's not even worth wasting my time Good bye

how fat are you?
on a scale from 1 to 10 do you even have a scale?

Blacked again

Back to Sup Forums I guess....

quebec rage quits once again,
got nothing but condescending attitudes.
THIS IS WHY THE REST OF CANADA FUCKING HATES YOU

>skateboards
>hammer punching
>all those weaklings trying to fight
why are ameritards so shitty at fighting

Not as fat as a citizen of a country that only feeds its people maple syrup.

Several on 1

That's far worst that hitting a chick

But, since that's ANTIFA's MO, no one is surprised

The worst part is that most of them don't even jump in until the guy is on his back.

I don't know if they're bringing them from out of state or what. But there are definitely some new people going to the ranges there, keeping quiet, being polite.

These people will fight for their beliefs just like you or I. They really believe in this shit too, its like you destroyed their church. Trump going against all the "progress" of PC culture, to them is like if Obama had outlawed pro-distant-ism on his first day.

There's going to be a civil war. We will never be able to arrest them all. They will obviously never be able to take over every farm in America. Perpetual turmoil. Welcome to the Middle East of the West.

That hero saved that guys ass and took a beating.
What a boss.

POST YOUR ADDRESS, FAGGOT

look at this antifa femboy getting bitch slapped

This is why I stay away.

I'd hate to be such a pussy to stand there a just film

There won't be civil war. The left will quickly crumble. This will look big but whimper out.

Isn't stamping on someone attempted murder?
Everyone fighting is a nigger anyway.

There're not going to fight in rows, revolutionary war style. You don't think they wont use guerrilla tactics? IEDs, tunnels, etc?

source?

The left are supported by the courts, judges (((prosecutors))) police etc. What is a crime for the right, is a wink-wink and "you are released" for the precious left.

Poor Antifa, they almost had it.

Nah. Too many young kids that want a future and rationalizing it.

your brain is so clogged with trans-fat you cant even have a legitimate comeback.

>bootlicking

antifa shill confirmed

Didn't you see the arrest report for the first Berkley chimpout? Hundreds of 19 year olds, Sup Forums tied almost all of them back to twitter accounts.

Sap sucking maple nigger.

Maybe they'll back down. Never underestimate your enemy though.

No nazis on our str-

we have less nigger than you too LOLOL

You're one to talk. You're at such a loss for smart things to say you go for what my response was. Do the world a favor and kill yourself with the most convenient and efficient means possible.