Asian

Every nigger take note: Asians have caused no violent protests, turned over cars, burned buildings, trashed communities or killed anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5QTMlxvrhw
youtu.be/DHhy2Gk_xik
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/06/19/the-rise-of-asian-americans/
aapidata.com/blog/asian-americans-gun-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, but those filthy gooks eat dogs

Well they have no empathy at all. Nigs take it to the extreme on the other side, and every slight to a nigger they all feel collectively.

>implying there are niggers on pol

blacks have been here since the beginning though, asians are post 1965 immigrants for the most part

in short, blacks are quintessentially american while the asians are not. i don't consider hart-cellar beneficiaries to be american, sorry if that bursts your bubble.

>Chink chimps out on a plane
>somehow you spin this as Asians showing great restraint

youtube.com/watch?v=S5QTMlxvrhw

Here I am.

Post proof or GTFO

what the actual fuck

Why are you even on this board you favela monkey?

Nigger hate threads really are beauties.

>not destroying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of public and private property and risking people's lives is considered "great restraint"
Fucking niggers

This.

Go watch any Chinese scooter crash on LiveLeaks. Other people will just drive around and continue on with their day. As a motorcyclist this attitude is horrifying, they're soulless bug people

Half-nigger* I don't think I count.
Sorry for my apathetic look I just got broken up with lmao.

>Gets knocked out
>Meds start furiously rubbing dick

..... ffs

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, thanks for this user

Aww what a cute nigger

Checked.
I got some more.

>your bros will never tug you off while sensually stroking your soaking wet body and face to make you feel better after losing a fight

>Half-nigger
I hope you plan on purifying your genes and finding a qt white gf

Bro, chinks been here since gold rush. They were the last to hear about it and invested their life savings just to get here after the gold was already gone. Then they couldn't leave.

That's how we got our first Asians.

>Mfw can't bother to use condoms

>t. nigger

Chinese were pretty instrumental in the creation of the transcontinetal railway. Hell im the "chinese food" you find in america came into popularity around the 1920s. To say theyre mostly post 1965 immigrants sounds pretty retarded.

>asians are post 1965 immigrants for the most part

Chinatown in SF established in 1848
many came in the late 1800's early 1900's to work on the railroads and do labor.

Isn't water hard to come by in the Sahara?

Are they jerking him off? I don't...why?

the asian percent of the populace prior to 65 was less than 1%, now they are 5%

yes, most came over after 1965. very few were before as we had laws excluding them from moving here.

Is it safe to say the chinks helped build more of the US than niggers since they actually came to work?

they were 1% of the country prior to 1965, look up historical demographics

Most likely.
Nig logic.

Short United Airlines stock, or buy puts.

Assinate the chink mafia style, single bullet to the back of the head.

United Airlines will be blamed by the (((MSM))).

Stock shareprice plunges.

Profit!

*blocks your path*

All you're doing is providing evidence for how much harder working and more productive than niggers Asians are.

noice

>asians are post 1965
American education

I see you haven't dealt with jungle Asians in your community. Especially the fucking Hmong

I honestly get the impression that nogs feel like Asians are the reason people look down on their race.

Even in the LA riots, their primary targets were gook markets. Asians should be extra careful around them.

i'm no fan of the negro, but to act like asians have deeper roots here than they do is completely false. at best you have a few who come over in the 1800s but the vast majority are post 1965 immigrants, just like the mexicans.

and the negroes are not replacing us, their numbers are stagnant, but we get flooded with chinese and indians who take american jobs and push down wages.

can you read? i said "for the most part". i never said that there were 0 asians here prior to 1965, but rather that most of our current asian population are descended from post 1965 immigrants, which is true.

prior to 1965, asians were a mere 1% of the american population. today, they are 5% and will continue to grow.

I don't know why they would guess that, but nogs really are stupid.

They actually try to learn English. On the other hand, black people take pride in how much they butcher proper grammar.

>their numbers are stagnant
Seriously? Most of them produce fewer than 2 children. Blacks probably average 5 kids per family (lol 'family' as if the father ever stays).

the negro birthrate in america is actually below replacement level now due to high abortion rates.

it's true that some asians have few children once here, but they make up a significant portion of the new immigrants and their numbers are padded with that.

At the very least they die out faster than average.

He means the Asian community

> came to work
Been in the USA for over 100 years, still not accepted as american.
> education system rigged against them
still doesn't complain.
> when talking about minorities, specifically mean tyrons and joses--chongs ignored.

but blacks are the most oppressed!

you guys vote 75% democrat and when you assimilate, you largely take up SJW culture.

sorry chang, but your people are not making this country better, you only come here to make money and attack the traditional anglo american culture.

we are stuck with the negro unfortunately, but i believe all asian migration should be brought to a halt. asian countries are doing fine, we have no need to bring any more ant people here.

>wanting a half nig to reproduce with whites
you aren't a natsoc gtfo

youtu.be/DHhy2Gk_xik

as an asian american, i can admit that asians mostly hate the dindus, but that's because we know that dindus are openly racist against us and nobody calls them out on it.
>be me
>grow up in the USA
>have mostly white friends, and few blacks
>have only been called chink and gook by blacks around their friends and they all laugh.
>keep quite knowing they will die of aids

I still giggle watching that.

>I'll have the rast raugh

>asians mostly hate the dindus,

Good point, but the doc was still a dindu.

And he also managed to earn millions from this

>nigs gonna nog

what did we expect from a people who literally worship bundles of sticks and dirt and literally put curses on eachother by burying dead animals under their neighbors house and shit

You do know that this "innocent" gook has a checkered past right? He's gotten in trouble with the law for trading narcotics in exchange for sexual favors.

what did tyrone mean by this user?

so many questions

Almost every male nigger has a criminal record too

Moar plz

What the actual fuck. Who does that?!

That's not really fair. It's mostly the western ones that are especially fucked up. I've met many recent immigrants from Africa and they all seem genuinely hard-working, pleasant people. I've heard they don't like USA nigs either.

But then again, it may just be that they're the cream of the crop.

LET ME SUBMIT MY PASTA FROM INFINITECHAN:

>There are several types of Asian social and political groups currently present inside of the United States. My experience has been that Asians vote Democrat because the majority of the Asian population lives in California and well off east coast cities like New York. First generation immigrants for the most part either don't vote or vote for whoever is popular in the area to fit in. Their children vote at much higher rates and mostly vote democratic for one of two reasons that I've seen. They are college educated, status conscious and associate Republicanism with poor white people. OR They idolize black culture and identify themselves with other ethnic minorities that tend to go democrat (even when the Asians are much more educated and middle-class themselves). There is nothing inherently liberal about the values and beliefs that Asian Americans hold, if anything there are some strains of old world values that run real counter to the current progressives which could be easily exploited. Back in college I had a 2nd gen Chinese friend who was threatening to run down liberal protesters who were holding a campus blockade with his car.

Black.
American.

No human beings could put these two words together, unless it's a nigga.

>you guys vote 75% democrat

>trusting the polls
>probably including lazy indians and arabs

I call bullshit. East Asians come to the US to work, and run businesses, and want low taxes, loves guns and wants freedom. Most left communism and Leftists are closest to it.
As an East asian who votes R, and knows many that vote R, I don't believe that statistic.

yeah modern immigrant muddites are the cream of the crop, have to high iq and come from a relatively upper class background to be able to immigrate, plus they feel like theyre being given an opportunty so they feel invested and thus actually work hard

whereas america nigs have zero pride in american culture and learned many generations ago that they can make a living by blaming whitey

>Here's a few political divisions in Asian cultures that I've found useful.

>New rich Chinese mainlanders
These people or specifically their children are often found in good foreign universities or buying up property abroad. The Chinese government has recently been forced to crack down on some of the worst corruption and so the worst of the business class is hiding their assets abroad and evacuating their kids to fashionable places until it blows over. These people are money hungry fascists in the worst way, the parents are very shrewd, the children were often raised alone by paid nannies while being treated to extreme luxury and have severe social issues and materialistic obsessions.

>Chinese and Chinese derived merchant class
Ethnic Chinese merchants often control the businesses in other asian countries such as Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia and etc. As well as straight up controlling countries such as Singapore and Taiwan. The lower-level people from this group make up the majority of shop owners, restaurant owners etc in America and are the largest group of Asian immigrants. Their children are heavily pushed to take on 'practical' and high status professions such as doctor, dentist, optometrist, engineer or business. This group is very traditionally confucian, stingy, greedy, good business sense and quick to accommodate to authority. Their kids have internalized many of these values but often feel quite insecure and lost attempting to adapt to conflicting demands of their parents and gaining social acceptance in the culture they grew up in. Lots of the psychic and sexual weirdness associated with asian folks comes from this conflict.

No Asians including Arabs, chinks and pajeet like niggers regardless whether they are American or African

but they were protesting in London along side Muzzies

>Chinese Christians
A notable sub-group of the Chinese business class people is Chinese Christians. I don't actually know that much about them other than they were supressed by the Communist party and are in some senses rebelling against the confucian values of their homeland. I don't know the percentage of Chinese immigrants in the US that are Christian but there was a decent chunk in places that I've lived. Like a lot of new converts they do seem to be quite sincerely Christian and hold those values. They are less material and status obsessed than their more Confucian contemporaries but are still pretty bad.

> Asian peasant class
You don't see these folks around too often because they are mostly too poor to make the trip across the Pacific but there are a few exceptions. Some get brought over as mail order brides. A few large groups of Hmong hilltribesman were brought over after the Vietnam war. These people are tribal family-oriented, extremely superstitious, often illiterate, value land, tradition and family. Idolize the obvious trappings of material wealth: big cars, gold, big houses.

>Filipino laborers
Because the phillipines was a colony of the United States for quite a while they ended up selling a lot of their people into something that was basically indentured servitude and a decent number of them are still here. Philippines main export is nurses and laborers for other countries. Philippines was a Spanish colony before that and so unlike other asians who are confucian derived the Filipinos are Catholic. From my experience Filipinos basically act like very poor working class catholics and have all the values you would expect for that group.

pol pot
genghis khan
mao zedong

>Vietnamese Fascists
After we lost the Vietnam war we evacuated a substantial chunk of the more important Vietnamese collaborators. Officers, politicians, business people and the like. This group is pretty concentrated in particular areas but there's a substantial population of Vietnamese buisness and officer class people along with their wives and children living in the US. They have explicitly fascist values and are viciously anti-communist. Think an asian version of the Cuban ex-pat community in Florida.

>Koreans
There's a big group in LA, I haven't been around them so I can't say much other than they seem to also be business class immigrants and their children from a confucian derived culture. The kids were all regularly beaten and etc. but there seems to be a bit more soul to them than the Chinese.

>Japs, buddhists, muslims and other miscellaneous Asians
There have been a few immigrations of poor Japanese people but outside of Hawaii and a few places in California it's actually pretty minimal. There's not actually that many Japanese people in the US. The japs have their own interesting culture that's hard to categorize with the rest. There's also a few Thai and other south-east asian Buddhist derived people around that shouldn't be lumped in with the confucians. There's even some muslim asians from places like Malaysia. These folks seem to be fairly conservative and family-valued as well but their conservatism is different from

Here you go.
I forget that bot everybody had to put up with these animals.

I'm 37 now. own my own home. travel the world. been having a good laugh at them for my entire adulthood.

Bahahahaha! This is the most entertaining nigga video I've never seen.

and still Asians stand on the side of the violent nigger

Look poo in loo Pajeet, OP is defending a gay gook who became sexually interested in one of his male patients then hired him to be his office manager, and apparently the guy quit because this gay chink was trying to aggressively pursue him and tried to exchange prescription drugs for sex.

How old are you?

Keep posting, webm merchant.

CHINK FORCE TO THE RESCUE.

*180 out of there*

Glad you like it.
I only have so much but sure.

(WITNESSED)

THEY ALSO HAVE THEIR OWN INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE CONFIRMED BY THIS PARTICULAR user

>the asian percent of the populace prior to 65 was less than 1%, now they are 5%
>asians
>what are Japs
>what are Koreans
>what are Vietkong
>what are Pajeets
>what are Pakis and other sandniggers

We are talking about classic Changs from China and Vietnam, Jamal.

>calls blacks 'negros'
>calls asians 'ant people'
nignog detected

Why are niggers so dumb?

Is it a highway wild animal park?

Testosterone + low IQ only works well when you don't try to get along with other animals.

I'd bet on it being a zoo breakout.

Darwin is working on his new evolution theory to fix this problem.

Niggers are simultaneously proof that god isn't real and that evolution is false.

wtf he whipped his hand out at high speed from his beltline no shit the officer fired

That looks like fun honestly and you'd be lying if you say otherwise.

Stop letting animals jumping out from the zoo!! Zookeepers you're fired!

that's fucking badass desu.
This one just looks fun.

>i disagree with the statistics that i don't like, here's an anecdote that is real though

this makes you as bad as the leftists i'm afraid, poll after state poll shows asians have continually voted leftist since 1996. you guys are more liberal than the steezers.

also, arabs are counted as whites on the census. i disagree with this, but arabs are not making the asian vote more liberal as they are not counted as asians.

by the way, most asians believe in a bigger government that provides more services. they are also the demographic most likely to support gun control. see here

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/06/19/the-rise-of-asian-americans/

aapidata.com/blog/asian-americans-gun-control/

I don't get how they're so goddamn uncivilised. It's the equivalent of a dog vs. a wolf. One knows how to live with others, one is just a rabid problem.