Eurofag here. Visiting America for the first time, as soon as I got of the plane there was this indescribable smell...

Eurofag here. Visiting America for the first time, as soon as I got of the plane there was this indescribable smell, I call it the America smell. This country literally stinks, I swear to god. Maybe it's just New York or rather Jew York, I've never seen so many Jews and I've been to Antwerp. Also shit is twice expensive at the cheapest places, sometimes tenfold. Also my Belgian guide was giving me lots of grief for wearing a hat, scolding me and shitmagashTwo people sitting next to me decided to buy the hat because of it. Guide be saying people are gonna wanna fight me and spit on me. I discovered the reality is that New Yorkers have better manners, nobody batted an eye and even had some positive reactions.

* maga hat, fucking phone

How's that butthurt?

What are you an american on proxy?

What kind of hat? What did it say on it?

Make America Great Again

>maybe its just New York
It is New York.

NYC and North jersey smell like ass.

Don't mind me, I'm just shit posting out of boredom

America is a shit hole, you knew that before coming here. only have your self to blame

It's New York. Totally smells like shit and faggots.
Ever been to Moscow? It has a strange smell. Not shit. But something else

what did you expect to find in jew york?

Nyer here, Manhattan is almost entirely garbage. The only livable places are in the outer boroughs in residential neighborhoods. Around where I live we actually have a large park and trees and a lake. If you want to see pleasant parts of the city it helps to know someone to can take you outside of shitty tourist areas. But yeah, most of the city is trash.

you should have flown into cleveland. smells great there.

>goes to New York City
>expects that to be an accurate representation of a country with 320 million + people

My city is 96% white and has the lowest crime rate in the state. No weird smell, probably 10 black families max (And they integrated well). Roads and nice, houses are nice, schools are excellent. That's what you're missing

New York City is trash. Come to LA.

>LA
>Not a filthy degenerate pit
Come to the midwest OP. The Real America.