What happened to Black Lives Matter? Did they finally give up?

What happened to Black Lives Matter? Did they finally give up?

>That guy with the afro

They expended their use to the Jewluminati and have been unfunded. Without elite backing, through political finance and media attention, you are nobody in society. You are fucking invisible.

I don't know but it's kind of bumming me out.
After years of not owning a gun, BLM pops up out of nowhere. I start buying guns then. A 9mm, an AR-15, and finally a 357 magnum. I train and shoot and get good at shooting the pistol out to 15 yards and the rifle out to 150. Not the best ranges but perfectly fine for holding out from ravenous niggers. Suddenly Trump gets elected and I'm all hype but on some level I miss the happening threads we had here when BLM would chimp out in a city. I would sit with my guns and a warm cup of coffee and bantz with everyone. I'm kind of hoping it happens again soon.

soros ran out of money

Seems like their funding was cut late in the election when someone realized that they were hurting the cause rather than helping it.

Funding dried up when Hillary lost

Soros doesn't need to deploy them yet

People figured out they were Marxist puppets.

They commanded, at best, the support of a third of black people, but I'm guessing they've been losing traction since then. The thinly veiled LGBT agenda (((they))) tried to pin onto the organization probably didn't help.

Liberals in general seem to still support them though, but the left has been cannibalizing itself over the excesses of identity politics since the election.

POOL'S

Lel no, they just haven't had a blackie chimp out against a cop in a while
Asians have been taking control of the news lately and they know their place
Vice just did a piece today saying their is no such thing as reverse racism and BLM are always correct

Chimpout threads are amognst the most /comfy/

They stopped mattering.

they made their demands and everyone stopped taking them seriously

They realized that they didn't convert one person to their cause despite their autistic screeching

They really are. Baltimore was like a nonstop hot-tub for the soul.

It got cold out.
Now that spring is here, they'll be back around soon.

Democrats won't need the votes for 2 more years.

Media gets plenty of columns out of Trump.

Blacks don't riot in winter time.

Soros and the rest of the kikes only paid the niggers to chimp out in hopes of stirring up the rest of the niggers to vote for an elderly white woman since none of them would vote for her because they liked her. After that failed, Soros and the rest of the kikes stopped paying the niggers to chimp out so the niggers went back to collecting welfare, smoking crack, and shooting each other. The whole thing was entirely manufactured by Jew money.

Seriously, why else would the niggers have even thought to have gone after Bernie unless they were told to by their Jew paymasters so as to help Hillary in the primaries? The left doesn't understand that the greedy kikes hate them as much as anyone and will go after them at the drop of a penny.

Changing of labels, typical of the liberal subversives. Since BLM has turned out to be so much of a negative, they created Antifa. Antifa is even a bigger clusterfck so expect the re-emergence of BLM or a new group with a different name. Slowly they have been attempting to also change their label from liberal to progressive.

Trump won

I think Obama was right that they were just a group screaming and not doing anything productive with their spotlight. That and when it became a cops vs. BLM they were bound to lose.

The last time they popped up was last July with those 2 cases. Before that I think it was 2015 with Sandra Bland. If you look at the names of cases they rattle off it's like 2 or 3 a year and most of them are justified. The next time something is caught on video we'll hear about how it's an "epidemic". Black lies and excuses matter.