Make loud noise around family pit bull of 10 years

>make loud noise around family pit bull of 10 years
>get face torn off

This pitbull shit has got to be a slide tactic. Come on guys, don't feed this dumb bullshit. Dog ownership laws are not what this board is about

GOOD DAWG DINDU NUFFIN

>pitbull gets raised by aggressive niggers that abuse it its whole life
>is surprised when it attacks

really gets my almonds moving

literal nigger dog

You aren't a man if you can't overpower a pitbull. Being afraid of a dog is like being afraid of an artificially flavored soft drink

Yeah, we all should get pitbulls because we're so strong and alpha and totally not insecure about our masculinity, bros, no reason for us to worry. Fuck kids tho, right?

just pull its front legs side ways its rib cage will pierce its internal organs.

Dogs should be scared of Man not the other way around if your dog has a taste for human blood you are meant to put it down.

I'd love to see you fighting a pitpull trying to eat your face.

My pit bull is 12 and yet to hurt anyone. The Husky next door bit my ear when I tried to give him water.

make sure you post a video

>golden retriever gets raised by aggressive niggers that abuse it its whole life
>doesnt attack anyone because its not a pit bull

My sister owned a Husky

The most vicious dog I ever seen

>white hand on leash
Owning a pitt when white is the coalburner of dog owners. Oh this one is well behaved and educated(trained?) I dont want to associate with you anymore.
slide detracting from the 20 threads about manlet nazi punching batbush antifa puss?
if both your arms are free, what is getting bit? you rounded the dogs back? I can only picture this saving someone else or another animal

Weak pack leader, dog shoulda got kicked in the face the moment his ears propped up, lesson here stop treating dogs like they are equal.

>people discussing things I don't care about are shills

Really gets that noggin joggin

definitely are slide threads
you speak in these threads and you get called a nigga with any logical debate

what important topic is being ignored at the moment?

ummmmmmmm
what about Sup Forums BTFO?

The only good thing Montreal and now Quebec has done in a while is ban this shit animal.

My family had a great Amstaff who was super nice. But I think it's because the main "owner" played really rough with it, like would slap its face and body and wail on it if the dog bit too hard. Gotta instill a sense of whose boss.

That said, having known a nice pit, would still never have one myself. Nigger dogs.

i think they are more dangerous dogs like another step past farm dogs in regular houses
but i think a big issue with them is they are usually owned by drug dealers and niggers who do as you said wail to hard on them and make them vicious whilst playing.
my uncle always had pitts and they were nice but he didnt let small children near it and people were warned when hit was old and sick to stay back from him

I want a cute maltese dog with bangs on its eyes

But mine is all white?

Sicko digito

flag checks out you mother fuckers are "big guys"

yea, get down on your hands and knees and fight the fucking thing

anecdotaly, my pitbull was fiercely protective of my kids. And would not let them around dangerous things like lawnmowers (off) or pools. my pit was the best family dog to date and the third best dog overall, if a bit more time consuming than others.

I get tired of this excuse. explain the thousands of people who get mauled by pitbulls that are well treated.
>t-t-t-they werent raised right! the owners should have trained them better
meanwhile every other dog breed doesnt maul their owners to death by the dozens every year.

>niggers
>owning something
Nice meme

only for lack of popularity with the shit dog owning demographic.

other dog breeds still do all that, just a lot less people own them.

how do you know they are well treated
they are generally in a normal house and not enough energy gets exerted by them
add on that they are an extremely long living dog
a lot of dogs become violent once older
and they would be disproportionately owned by niggers and spics who literally wouldnt be able to take care of any dog right

a friend of mine has a husky, chill as fuvk and gets bullied by a pitbull
it ran away

Lies, niggaboo bitch from down the lane had a lab and a retriever, one got angry and ate some blackiboo's kid's hand because the boy clapped in front of its face( just the tip of one of his fingers) and the dog was put down.

Sheeeit your ass probably thinks it's just a coincidence that pit bulls are statistically the go-to dog for spics and nigs in ghetto land

are not extremely long living********

Source on that? They may be harder to train but no breed works harder to please its master than a trained American Staffordshire for example

anyone owning a pitbull should be put down along with the dog

>niggaboo owns dog
>dog is violent

sheeeeit

> allowed to walk around with an animal capable of easily mauling someone to death

> not allowed to carry guns without a permit

Boomers are doing this on purpose to destroy the younger generation.

>when you post thinking you are an intellectual but are in fact a mexican.

But seriously, only people that encourage viciousness have this problem. If you saw the way my children treated my pit growing up you would be amazed he didn't nip them.

You see pits are naturally tough. I mean tough. They can endure all kinds of shit that would scare another dog into reacting. A pit will not react unless he his establishing dominance(it's your job to make sure he knows he has none) or gets hurt in a manner he percieves as potentially threatening. Pits are so tough that the threatening bit almost never happens. It's literally why the opposite of what you posted is true if it is raised in a normal environment and not Mexico

Your talking from experience right. Since you probably take on dingos like that every day.
Sure kiwi...
>so when does this pitbull get "muh reparations" and #pitbulllivesmatter

WE PIT BULLS DINDU NUFFIN WE GOOD BOYS!

literally the most emotionally retarded dog subbreed

its like having a redneck cousin at a dinner party

>"M....M....MUH P....P.....PUPPY NEVER HURT NOBODY BEFORE, HE WAS A GOOD DOGGIE HE WAS GOING TO DOGGIE COLLEGE, HE DIDDIN DO NUFFIN THEY SPOOKED HIM WID A LOUD NOISE DEM POLICE DIDIN NEED TO SHOOT HIM DAT WAS TOO FAR I KNOW HE CHEWED OFF DAT LITTLE BOYS FACE BUT SHOOTING MUH DOG WAS MURDER"

Why are you comparing four legged canines to bipedal humans?

Dogs are dogs. If you estrange them they will not consider you family. This is true with all breeds.

I'm pleasantly surprised Sup Forums has a general stance of being wary around pitbulls and calling them a shit breed, because if it's one thing I learned on this board is that you people love doggos more than humans. It's almost weird at some points, it reminds me of lefty dogfuckers that have a weird obsession with them. But it's good to know you apply race realism to dog breeds, too, instead of thinking they're all the same and it's the owner's fault (i.e. institutional racism excuse niggers use for their attacks on whitey).

Yeah but you can't kiss and cuddle your gun.

>DOGGIE COLLEGE

ayyy

Pitbulls are nigger tier

Don't pitbulls have a problem where their brain keeps growing but their skull doesn't so it fucks them up and eventually makes them snap? I forget where I heard this and I'm not entirely sure it's true but it sounds believable.

>you can't kiss and cuddle your gun
Is this nigger serious?

>bring wolves into the house
>man's best goy
>a vagina a day stupid goyim
We're retards

But seriously, only people that encourage viciousness have this problem. If you saw the way my children treated my nigger growing up you would be amazed he didn't shoot them.

You see niggers are naturally tough. I mean tough. They can endure all kinds of shit that would scare a human into reacting. A nigger will not react unless he his establishing dominance(it's your job to make sure he knows he has none) or gets hurt in a manner he percieves as potentially threatening. Niggers are so tough that the threatening bit almost never happens. It's literally why the opposite of what you posted is true if it is raised in a normal environment and not Detroit

pitbulls should be nuked

>1 post by this bot

We got a board for animals

Sounds like a theory made up by a crack smoker

>people accept that some breeds are naturally smart
>naturally kind
>naturally herders or hunters
>cant accept that one is naturally aggressive

ugly looking dogs, why even get them

NIGGA

My roommate just brought home a pitbull puppy from the pound. Every time I walk in the living room it growls at me and it's getting bigger and looks like it wants to attack. What the fuck do I do

smother it with a pillow

Better looking than Estonian males, Eero.

Females are cool though. Hungry for Central European cock. Went to Tallinn and can confirm this.

>kill dog
or
>wear a Kevlar morph-suit in the house

Mexican, detected.
Blacks don't raise their kids so...

Just leave