archive.fo/91JoH
theepochtimes.com/n3/2241848-trump-neither-an-isolationist-nor-an-adventurer-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sick burn.

>WOW I BELIEVE HIM THIS TIME DURRRR

>"Obama should have done it a long time ago"
now we are entering 4-d chess territory

>He doesn't believe in Kek

Anyone who has been here during the great Meme war knows that meme magic is real.

Kek is great.

Too bad he took money from russian mobsters to save his failing biz.

He flips flops all the time fuck him

>Another episode of Mr flipflop is lying through his teeth again

Holy shit, all this Drumpf posting

Wew lord, are we entering the age of double-think? "Assad is an animal, but we aren't going to do anything about it." I just don't understand this timeline anymore...

This desu, I've seen too much ridiculous shit to believe otherwise

>animal
as opposed to Trump being fat senile slob

Why would we go into Syria in the first place?

>calling a doctor and virtuous leader an animal
>as a billionaire kike loving slab of GM neo-con pandering ham who made his riches shafting as many people he possibly could
lmao

>Virtuous leader
>Chemical bombs civilians.

can both not exist?

You muh lion of Damascus faggots that seriously thought Trump was going to full scale invade Syria need to get the fuck out.

You'd have to be a grade-A retard to think a missile strike automatically means we're invading another fucking country.

Trump is not one to call anyone names. He should be retired because he's senile. Also, Assad is a doctor and nationalist leader, he's a lot manlier than Trump ever was

>Where are all the idiots who thought Russia would protect Assad now?

>Where all the idiots calling Trump a Putin shill now?

>5d chess

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Is a jew shilling his lies

Wow user.

What leads a non-American to support the USA?

Serious question.

KIKES BTFO

>"if Russia didn't go in and back this animal, you wouldn't have a problem right now,"
>"[Assad] was going to be overthrown... And then Russia came in and saved him."

The terrorists in Syria are Assad's and Russia's fault?
Russia should have let Damascus fall?

Vile.

archive.fo/91JoH

Prove it, you cheeto fucker

>Animal
>He says as he does the Jews bidding and deepthroats Saudi dick

Anybody who praises Trump as a "White Nationalist" or "Savior of America" should seriously slit their wrists. You might as well join the JIDF.

Russia blocked UN inspectors from proving it, guilty by default

>(((UN inspectors)))

Good, the shills got super excited when the airstrike happened.

He can't fight the Israeli lobby anymore, since its about half of his advisors and staff.

He knows if he goes in, he's finished tho.

Did you read the resolution? They would have to reveal irrelevant information on all military officers and flight plans if asked or face military action. No such thing was requested by rebels. That information will be abused. You don't have to hate minorities to be against an affirmative action program, either. Let OPCW do it, they're the most neutral and most peofessional

>Mr Trump said that he closely followed coverage of the recent chemical attack in Syria and was horrified by images and footage of children and babies who were killed by the gas.
>"I immediately called General Mattis. I said, 'What can we do?' " Mr Trump said, referring to Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis. "And they came back with a number of different alternatives, and we hit them very hard.

Trump's saying he contacted the Secretary of Defense for an attack plan ... after watching the news?

They don't get to make the rules, and now they have to play by Trump's rules now. He is the new court, law and judge in the area.

Of course we're not going to war in Syria.

Only faggot /SG/ Cucks spammed that lie to get Sup Forums to turn on Trump. Fucking faggots. They are pro-commie and anti-Trump.

/SG/ sounds like ANTIFA to me.

>police show up at your door
>"we think youve got drugs in there, let us search it"
>u-umm no i dont have drugs but you cant search my house either
>REEEEEEEEE YOURE GUILTY REEEEEEEEEe

epic logic bootlicker

t. Blumpfkin

>"That's the worst thing - I've never seen anything like it," Mr Trump said. "They have these massive barrels with dynamite, and they drop them right in the middle of a group of people ... You see the same kids - no arms, no legs, no face."

>now they have to play by Trump's rules now
No, Putin gave Syria new toys. They could shoot back now

At this point, nothing he says about Syria should be believed, or even read, or listened to.

If he was going to invade, he would first pretend he was not going to invade, to keep his victim off-guard.

I still hope the one strike against Assad was just a tactical parry, to keep the neocon coup from succeeding.

There is a new boss in town, and his name is Trump.

Assad needed to a learn a lesson that he is not out of reach, so did Putin. Besides he already states his intention is not to destroy the Syrian state, they just needed to be put in their place.

Fuck off, shill

back to reddît

admit it, you thought it too.

They are assads fault considering the civil war started when he killed protestors.

pictures of dead babies

ask (((Ivanka)))

I guess there were a lot of Russian shills here. The minute Trump did a completely level headed attack, enforcing Assad violating UN resolutions, lying about chemical weapons, and preventing him from killing more of his own people, it seems like half of Sup Forums went full anti-trump shill.

Sad!

I can't really take that seriously though.

I think Putin was planning on using China to cuck us at least a little bit with the Syria situation desu. On an international level, he could have used Xi as the great diplomatic power, helping Russia/Syria/Iran and Israel and Israel's lapdog (us) resolve these international disputes. I think that was his plan, to weaken US influence just a little.

Still sucks that non-terrorists had to die for the next step of this master plan.

Your manlet and sand dictator who have already submitted to the emperor, the s-400 is a meme, you can't shoot down 80 missiles with 4.

just because he's an animal doesn't mean it's our responsibility to take care of it

>The minute Trump did a completely level headed attack, enforcing Assad violating UN resolutions, lying about chemical weapons

Can't tell if b8 or retarded desu.

>Put Putin in his place.

(((You fucks))) sure are funny I'll give you that.

8D chess confirmed for plebbitors.

>Let's Kushner run his white house
>Kushner fills it with far-left NY toadies

Yeah....no

hahahhaa

Kek you're learning this just now?

Wait a couple weeks until Russia announces that Assad actually has chemical weapons and it is pulling out. You'll see this board turn into an anti-Assad one. /sg/ will take on a different tone. You'll wonder if this is really Sup Forums anymore or some bizarro version of it

It's like people don't change their stances on shit, ever.

Russian government was at least partially humiliated by what Trump did. It was like they understood tho, as well. Which is cool.

I hope WWIII doesn't happen just over a little country with a non-Roth bank guise.

Russia's #1 ally, a sand dictator who can't even control his own country.

Putin doesn't want cheap oil going to Europe via the med, it would tank Russia's only source of income.

Kike posting b8 in his actual b8.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Russia's desire for a stable Syria is understandable, and it isn't just about oil. The picture is a lot bigger than that, even for Russia.

You think a poor ass dump of a country actually cares about anything else than their own interests?

It's about the oil devaluation, they chose to base their economy on nigger gold and are trying to assert their power in the game.

Lemme guess: you think Putin wants to save Syria from turning into another Libya and inadvertently flooding Europe with refugees, because Putin cares about white people.

>You think a poor ass dump of a country actually cares about anything else than their own interests?

Not even what I was implying. Just saying it's not solely about oil exporting.

You need to work on your damage control game - this one is really weak.

You going to be vacationing this summer in Crimea comrade? Don't worry it's very safe now that Russia bitch-slapped NATO out of there, forever.

>Russian government was at least partially humiliated by what Trump did. It was like they understood tho, as well. Which is cool.

Maybe and maybe not. Last two times we chimped out on Russia

>Georgia
>Kiev coup

Putin went ahead and grabbed some clay from NATO proxies. You think he'll do any different if Trump goes full cuck and sticks to the (((General NATO plan)))? Comrade?

an Aleppo bus convoy just blew up today, 100 civilians killed by "moderate rebels". "Children of God" burnt to a crisp hmmmh I must've missed Trump the HUmanitarian's statement, Ivanka's been pretty silent as well weird considering how affected she was the last time, hmh really fires up the old ziocon missiles

Hey.. I don't hate Russians I wish them the best, but their economy is pitiful and they are being played by gangsters like Putin. They have a lower GDP than Canada ffs... they are still serfs.

>the flip flop meme
lol, what did he flip on again?
say it for me slaves

>using the same D&C tactic that wore out from overuse a week ago
you are not good at this

Assad is a magnet for terrorists and rebels, it's not about liking him or not he should go so a new solution can be made.

>back on track
Assad literally did nothing wrong tho

He's still better than Hillary but the optimism is gone.

>WE'RE BACK ON TRACK BOYS

Good.

MORE MOABS ON ISIS POSITIONS!!!!!!!!!

>You think he'll do any different if Trump goes full cuck and sticks to the (((General NATO plan)))? Comrade?

I doubt it. One of the main reasons I'm hoping Trump can keep pushing this shit back, and that Assad/Russia/Iran finish off the rebels asap.

But in the end, just another reason of how this could turn into the shittiest of circumstances with one bad move. Cold War 2.0: Greater Israel edition.

So how many days until you ZOG falseflag another Syria moment and "have no choice but to go in"?

Add your face to the eternal failures for Assad to laugh at, cuck.

Bro, he has to say these things. Do you really want to give them any ammo for muh russia?

>>Bro, he has to say these things.

>Bro, he has to portray Assad as a feral baby killer, because ... leadership.

We literally have 19 unused MOABs that expire in 2018. Trump used one before they became too old, but he needs to step up the pace.

>Wew lord, are we entering the age of double-think? "Assad is an animal, but we aren't going to do anything about it."

If we were going to kill animals, we would have to start with leftists.

Anyway, forcibly removing Assad would make the situation far worse than today.

>as opposed to Trump being fat senile slob

Couldn't hear you over the deafening sound of him being President and you being a retarded neet.

He didnt portray Assad as anything, the media did.
He simply condemned him. Regardless of what he says here, the media will portray him as evil, and normies will agree. Better he just call him bad and leave it at that

>yfw trump drops them all simultaneously
>on mecca

this is great, I love a person who changes their stances on a whim to be in charge of my country

HEIL TRUMP

HEIL ISRAEL

PRAISE KEK

>>He didnt portray Assad as anything

He literally cast Assad as a baby killing animal.
Then he blamed Russia for letting him kill babies.

>Anne-Marie Slaughter, who was a policy planner in Obama’s State Department, tweeted, “Donald Trump has done the right thing on Syria. Finally!! After years of useless hand-wringing in the face of hideous atrocities.”

theepochtimes.com/n3/2241848-trump-neither-an-isolationist-nor-an-adventurer-2/

>read a book

fuck off, illigal immigrants should not be tolerated, go back to your country redditurd

>We literally have 19 unused MOABs that expire in 2018. Trump used one before they became too old, but he needs to step up the pace.

Agreed.

>>yfw trump drops them all simultaneously
>>on mecca

Its just a meteorite...

I have one in my mothers glory box.

>in my mothers glory box
Her pussy? Nice.

Syria, Korea. Both have russian support. Why not take out Putin first, than take care of those shitholes? It's not like it would be hard or anything.

So this is what a raid of shills looks like.

Kill yourselves, you fucking niggers.

Western values...

Sargon is spending like 3 hours talking about Syria. So far it's not looking good, no evidence assad is even that bad. No one has ever proved he used chemical weapons but the rebels have.

Good thing Trump did fuck all damage, and by his action he spurred people to ask these questions.

>(((4dchess)))

Fuck off, the US has an on going policy to try and turn the middle east into a US puppet state and it now seems like Trump was a member all along.