Am I the only one that feels apalled at the outcome of the Berkeley rally...

Am I the only one that feels apalled at the outcome of the Berkeley rally? This level of violenece should have no place in a "first world country" like the US.

When I saw the first "based stickman" memes, I feared we were already underway to a meaningless escalation of violence that will surely spiral into state intervention, or deaths.

One thing is to defend ourselves and our right to free speech, and another is to attack people that hold a different point of view. In this instance excesive use of force was applied, and every freedom loving man should condemn the acts of violence that were perpetrated by both rally attendants and Antifa.

Don't use our harmless animals for your propaganda.

Thank you for your consideration.

>Argentina

>white

bye bye concern-troll faggotismio

American as apple pie.

This shit is coming to south america soon....

This is what happens when America goes too long without a war. We start going at each other more and more.

>This level of violenece
>excesive use of force
>acts of violence

A punch in the forehead

I have missed something?

>This level of violenece should have no place in a "first world country" like the US.

It wasn't even that violent you fuck. Riots happen in 1st world countries all the time, since before you even existed. Sage

>Soon
I honestly laughed aloud. Thank you user.

It's artificial, it's all staged.

Even a simple punch can leave life lasting brain injuries. I don't know about you guys, but I don't have THAT much conviction in my political ideals to ruin someone else's life over them.

I honestly felt disgusted by it all. Useful idiots fighting on both sides not knowing how they are being played. Violence should only be done when needed anything other than that looks either childish or barbaric.

Explain or get the fuck out of here with your /x/ theories.

daily aus pol thread

What do you mean? :^(

>France 1968

>Holiganism in germany and united kingdom

>many more things
Why do you believe that first world countries are almost heavenly places? They should be, but they are still inhabited by humans. We shouldn't expect that all their citizens will act according to the law and be the beacon of civilization like kids expecting adults do the right thing whenever something arises.

Fuck. You.

We're not "attacking" someone because they have a different point of view, they started it first. Antifa thugs are a bunch of limp-wristed coward faggots who have been violent enough, this is just a backlash from the Right. Dont be surprised if Antifa escalates it into real violence though.

>Am I the only one that feels apalled at the outcome of the Berkeley rally? This level of violenece should have no place in a "first world country" like the US.

You mean the "rally" a few weeks ago where the leftists assaulted anyone around?

>first worlders
>spoiled brats

What you have to remember is that white supremacists are dumb as shit.
The people who attend these events are hooligans looking for a fight.

No what i need to do is cut antifa throats. Dont tell me what to do

As long as the extreme idiots on both ends schedule their fights and don't bother normal people, I'm fine with it.

Also, don't take up spots in the hospital afterwards. I don't want some innocent grandma miss her treatments because of some idiots.

Most ppl itt never been to berk town or N. california. lol.

>This level of violenece should have no place in a "first world country" like the US

You're kidding, right? Americans are a war loving people. We eat this shit up

>you are witnessing the birth of the new SS
fighting off communists who went to disrupt nazi rallies is why the SA and SS were formed

You sound like a shill pissed their fellow shillets failed to win, so you're moving the goalposts.

Here's a tip: you motherfuckers aren't going to win. Antifa isn't going to win. If democracy loving people have to beat the shit out of commies in the streets of California to ensure you cocksuckers pieces of dog shit do not win, then it will be done.

Fuck off. Fuck you. Democracy and capitalism will prevail, especially if it requires globalism, feminism and communism to perish.

You make assumptions and ok, you can have that. The revolution will start here. Peace out cupcake.

As a student of history, I, for one, am very encouraged by this development. This means that we are repeating a pattern that has a million analogues in the past. The leftists for too long have hidden in our society, shielded by our tolerance and reliance on freedom of expression. Now we will finally root them out once and for all. They have a very wrong headed idea about their ability to fight, but we are actually warriors. The street clashes are very weak at this point. The weapons are fireworks and smoke bombs. Next come shootings, followed by death squads, and then civil war. When they try to play that game they will lose, and lose damn hard.

>They started it first
Nice oxymoron.
And no, they didn't. It started during the trump rallies, with calls from the man himself inciting and encouraging violence, and it happened.
Antifa is the retaliation, the response, and you fucking faggots are crying crocodile tears.
Nazis are fucking scum and don't deserve a platform to be heard

Then those Antifa fuckheads shouldn't have started it.

If you can't keep up, don't step up.

Yes, you are the only one that feels that way here.

It's worse than that, user. The ironically named antifa are of course globalists, but they are also multiculturalists. Since democracy and multiculturalism are incompatible, this is the natural progression. As soon as they started down that path, they already doomed themselves to inevitably end at a totalitarian system. It just took them a few decades to die that slow death. Now we're seeing it. If the other systems of moderation in our society cannot right the ship, they will capsize us forever.

people in berkeley have rioted for decades like this, for benign reasons such as the city building a volleyball court. it doesn't matter if trump supporters try to stay completely peaceful

>Leaf posting, the post

The very definition of a cuck. You disgust me. If you ever break out of this mindset you've been brainwashed into, weep when you reflect on how utterly duped you were.

Hi antifa. You enjoying pretending to bash the fash online while your wife gets fucked by Jamal? Should you be prepping him?

Yep its just you.

>Says the alt-retard that fell for poorly crafted women/homo/minority hate propaganda jpgs on a finnish mail room community and political larping board
Kill yourself

Why do you canadans even come here? You must obviously know how untrue your statement is, and you must obviously know that we know it, too. Yet you come and make a retarded post anyway. What are you getting out of it? Are the (you)s really that satisfying for you?

I love Le Pen back there. Save'd

>this level of violence

Like 1000 niggers get shot in chicago each year

You sound like a blubbering vagina.

>If you don't hold the same v-views as I do you-your wife has sex wi-with other men! Y-yea, take that!
How in the fuck do you think you're cool in the slightest bit, when you talk and act like a fucking fifth grader?
It's embarrasing really

Then you should either stop being a pussy or get off this board

>Le leaf meme
Literally the most pathetic form of a counter argument

a lot of people like this just haven't thought about things long enough. they still unironically use "muh free speech" as a sort of magic word. it's the same type of people who hate islam arbitrarily just because it's islam and that somehow it's "anti-western" and they go on to praise the progressivism of the west in comparison just before rallying against progressivism.