Sup Forumsparliament read the op please

This isnt my thing. I just wanted to post in a thread and it had already died out so im reposting along with my entry.

>Make a political party (and choose a color) or join an existing one
>1 user = 1 MP
>After we have 10 MP in total we elect a president and make laws for Sup Forums
>Put on a trip like
[Name] [Political Party] #trip

FAQs
>It is never too late to join
>It is always one user=MP=one vote
>Its your government make it function as you want
The current political map is based on history but it is active anons that truly make this parliament work

The most basic issue is forming a government, I will remember everyone do not worry
pastebin.com/xcQ090nr

Other urls found in this thread:

polparliament.wikia.com/wiki/Workers_Party_of_pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S.W.A.R.M Subversive War Against Retarded Masses

Our party isnt about wether this or that political ideology is the right or wrong one. Our goal is to gain power in parliament gain members etc and then organise. After that we could unite along with anyone else who wishes to help spread the cause.

We welcome all those who have truely taken the red pill. Down the line if the ball started rolling we could split the active members up into cells. The cell could interview and decide on wether a person can join.

Our subversive goals short and long term are for the most part obvious. Joining together as we always do to push information, attack people we dont like (online) spread red pilled dank memes etc.

More ambitious goals we could achieve together include having a donation pool for general issues we all agree on. Having ones for individual matters so people can donate just to a cause they like. Mass use of bot swarms. Maybe we could even come up with a compensation system so dedicated people that have several computers running 24/7 can get some of their electric bill back.

Things we need. A command structure. I have had experience coordinating hundereds of Sup Forumsacks as the only leader (no officers nothing) in a space war game for the better part of a year. I know all to well the pain of micro managing hundereds of people. Not that it didnt work mind you. We acted like a single entity. Like a bee swarm or ant colony.

I dont want to fill this post with even more text so I'll finish it here. Just think of what Sup Forums could achieve if a part of it worked together.

Bump

here

JOIN THE WORKERS PARTY OF Sup Forums

Sup Forums'S OFFICIAL JUCHE PARTY

polparliament.wikia.com/wiki/Workers_Party_of_pol

>Also literally every other 1 member party is included on the graph but mine

redistribute the seating chart shitlord

Lol as I said in op I just copy and pasted the thread.

I havent been in many of these threads. Have you guys done much yet?

Here

Bump

I propose the far right parties unite to form a government

Hi. What do you think of the idea of my party as I outlined in the second post.

If this parliament sticks around and isnt just a space to shitpost until the meme wears out then we could really do some good.

If my party gets off the ground I would be happy to work with other red pilled parties such as yours to further our shared goals.

Well that is part of what my new party swarm stands for. As I outline in the second post. We unite together on our shared beliefs and common goals to further our shared ideology fight back against (((them))) and have a good time whilst doing it.

Has anyone got the proposals docket? i want to see what has passed.

These are some of the issues from the last thread I was in.

Issues passed >Reddit is pure cancer and should be fought, discussion limited
Executive council is desired for this issue
>Greeks are a separate race from white
This classification is up to debate

Got a proposal anyways, il try to remember it when we have a proper session.

The Reddit hostility bill
----------------------------------

This bill when signed into law will force the government of Sup Forums to declare the website of Reddit to be a puppet government of the zionists.

Reddit and its subreddits shall be considered enemies of our great nation, therefore the government shall work towards subverting and liberating its denizens.

Proposed by: Supreme Leader Anthrax [WPP] !!bepVgGGF7mX

Workers Party of Sup Forums

ah k cheers

And so i dont foget.

The Indian Modernisation Bill
-------------------------------------------

The government of Sup Forums shall fund the installation of toilet and related appliances for all indian citizens of Sup Forums

The supreme chancellor of S.W.A.R.M rejects this proposal. Instead we call for a joint prayer session. The aim of this meeting will be to summon ebola chan to the slums of Mumbai.

And why should the indian modernisation bill go opposed? for too long have the indian user's had to use wagon wheels, be raped, and deal with the stench of daily life.

As fellow Sup Forumsacks, we must elevate them up to levels of prosperity not seen since the British Raj dissolved.

>Double trips

oh shit

Attempts have been made time and again. They would only be turned into shrines.

Our leadership at S.W.A.R.M would like to remind everyone that blowing our recources away on poor brown people is more or less the opposite of what this grand and ancient parliament has stood for. Whilst they are at it would the right honorable gentelman supreme leader of WPP next propose for us to send aid to Israel.

Attempts have been made time and again. The toilets would only be turned into shrines.

Our leadership at S.W.A.R.M would like to remind everyone that blowing our recources away on poor brown people is more or less the opposite of what this grand and ancient parliament has stood for. Whilst they are at it would the right honorable gentelman supreme leader of WPP next propose for us to send aid to Israel.

>Send aid to israel

INSANE, how dare you believe that we would be the sort that supports the zionists that control the world, Israel is a sworn enemy of our nation and must be dealt with harshly.

Israelis by virtue of being jews cannot be anons

So you just do their will. Bring us down and the third world up. I guess you also wish to import any third worlder that identifies as a Sup Forumsack?

No, however many indians have been established members of this board, and despite their contributions to the board they continue to spread their decadent lifestyle in our country unwillingly, therefore we must install toilets for the indians that are Sup Forumsacks

So any third worlder who identifies as a Sup Forumsack gets free handouts. Ladies and gentleman, I ask that we investigate the leadership of this unregistered attempt at a party, WPP and its supreme leader. I suspect he and his rabble are infiltrators from the vile filth on leftypol

You have misinterpreted my statements.

While i oppose immigration, i recognise the contributions of the indian members of the board, who are not allowed the decency of toilets.

giving them toilets ultimatly helps us all as it makes them more hygenic

you are committing slander against my person, you are lucky you have parliamentary privilege otherwise i would see you in a court of law

So you say that we should just give all our recources away to the third. But atleast you dont want to import it.

And in the statement you quoted I did not mention anything about imigration. And apart from that you only seemed to double down on your third world philanthropic farce. You know as well as I that as long as long as immigration is held in check and the pillars of democracy this parliamentary system stands upon are upheld then such a motion shall never pass. This farce at best plays to the leftypol rejects who came here to troll and stayed for the superior memes. Pathetic attempt to gain votes if I've ever seen one. And at worst it in an attempt to subvert us. To alter the ideals that formed the foundation of our society.

If not for the sacred laws under which you are protected you would be liable to a investigation on the grounds of treason and subversion. Dont play (((their))) game by pretending the system is holding you back.

Bump