Seriously, the bullying against short members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against short members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since we are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only short man who finds it hard to take pride in his own body after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my height from insecure losers here. Why not bully fatties or cripples? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful body? Faggots get bullied less than us.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a short man a "manlet"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth man that they are a "manlet"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

"Short nigga but my dick tall" -A$AP Ferg

Whatever you say, XXXTentacion

Seriously, the bullying against short members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since we are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only short man who finds it hard to take pride in his own body after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my height from insecure losers here. Why not bully fatties or cripples? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful body? Faggots get bullied less than us.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a short man a "manlet"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth man that they are a "manlet"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

6'6 Viking here, suck it manlet.

Is that opening paragraph a copy pasta now?

I've called little shits like you mantlet to their face and they never do shit. You little faggots know your place well enough, and it's easy to you in your place when you forget.

if you have to ask, the answer is yes

7'0" mustard race reporting in.

manlets will never learn

6,9 bitch

honestly you lanky inbred cunt?

>Seriously, the bullying against short members of this community is getting way out of hand

Such a short temper

5' 4'' here
I fucking love manlet jokes. It's called having thick skin

jesus christ

rip

>he's actually 7 feet tall

lol I'm 6'2". It's perfect.

We have to put up with manlet attitudes irl constantly so deal with it, little fella.

I say "manlet" to women all the time and every single one of them has laughed btw. The memes are true.

This. 5'6 and I don't give a fuck. The low value on the sexual marketplace sucks though...

Four-eyes.

Meant to reply to
this guy

Enjoy your (You)s either way though

It's pretty shitty but I got my share back in high school so I don't give too much of a fuck. I also can't stand talking to non-redpilled people either so dating for me anymore is insufferable

Dominate my butthole senpai.

Have dates sitting down at first and boss the waiter around.

Manlet here.

>Dad was 6' 2" millionaire with a short woman fetish
>mom was barely 5'
>had a family of manlets.

Just.

Why would any guy who has it all want to devastate his legacy over some gay fetish. It makes no sense to me.

5'8 big Hungarian dick though

Ladies don't seem to care as long as they get the old 8 incher.

My dad is 5'8" and my mom is 5'6" but I grew to be 6'3". Downside is I'm almost 400lbs. Can't win em all right?

>Dad was 6' 2" millionaire with a short woman fetish
>mom was barely 5'
Is your dad Jeb Bush?

5ftt7 here, stop being a low test fagget and thicken your skin bro. If they ever call u a manlet irl just side kick the shit out of them and fuck their sisters.

cheers to all the non butt hurt manlets, it's good to laugh at yourself once in awhile

It's up to you and your bros to bag taller women and reset the balance

Im 6'4" but my dads like 5'6". Height isnt that big of a deal to me, i love being tallish but it isnt a solution to everything. Its ok short bros, i will reach that top shelf for you without a word of hate or judgement.

Your dad is a pedo

I don't see height, I'm not a height racist.

Id rather be a rich manlet than a tall middleclassbro to be quite honest duderino. Just flash some of those millions and youll be climbing mt tallchickpussy in no time and making tall non manlet babies.

alpha

What age did you stop growing Sup Forums?

When i got to 6'4" and started smoking cigs.
>Feelsbad.jpg

>fat as fuck
>not doing anything about it

Yeah, man, that must really suck

You're on Sup Forums, it's clear you'll never be rich

17, (You) ?

No you can't, dude I love to eat too, food is the fucking best.

No I'm not mexican

lol Honestly my plan is just to feed my kids better than my parents fed me. I think that will reset the balance. I didn't eat much as a teen, though I really should have. You can't turn back time, all we can do is change the future.

God be blessed for my moor rapebaby genes, I am 6'1'' on a country where most people are 5'7''

25 and still growing, soon gonna hit 6 feet.

5'6" fag since I was 16 and my growth plates just said fuck it, as did I. Accept who you are and don't give a fuck about what you can't control. Can't say my height has ever gotten in the way of what I wanted to do in life, except for a good portion of the female population, but I never really cared about that either, just set my sights on the shorter cuties and never had a problem. Currently in med school loving/hating life, but overall feelsgoodman, everybody has something that they wished were different about them. Just enjoy the ride, shortfags, nobody's problems matter in the end

Maybe, he's dead now so it doesn't matter. My mom said he liked asian girls so I could have ended up half gook. I really dodged a bullet there lol.

lol that would be cool but I'm broke, I live in a blue collar town in Idaho, far away from my family. I'm very very poor, but I make due and have peace of mind mostly.

No shit but im actually tall, the other guys dad was a millionaire.

Haven't stopped, currently 8'2"

You're gonna have to breed horses at that height, man.

>tfw you're 6'2 but cant be a degenerate trap
life is suffering

Hello, sir. I just finished reading this post you left. I just wanted to inform you that it was quite insightful, and I appreciate that insight. Have a nice day! ~ FDR

I can always lose the weight. You'll stay a bitter, insecure manlet for the rest of your life.