They think it's wonderful when some antifa coward sucker punches a "nazi"

They think it's wonderful when some antifa coward sucker punches a "nazi".

They can't stop crying and whining when one of their own takes a punch in fair, open combat.

I thought these antifa faggots claimed women were completely equal to men in every, even superior in many cases!

mobile.twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/853468894152884224

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have a twitter. But please, OP, remind her that she pepper sprayed an elderly man.

Liberals are hypocrites, what else is new

>It was not a sucker punch folks; she also attacked him. Also, saying that he hit a women therefore, it's foul is sexist if you follow the logic that women are equal to men.

Start outing Antifa too. Maybe outed Antifa will accidentally fall into the fists of Neo-Nazi/Skinhead/Aryan Brotherhood (aka useful idiots). Even if the useful idiots got imprisoned, nothing of value would've been lost and an Antifa soldier gets brutalized badly that it would make other Antifa afraid.

T H I C C

Why do you keep posting this like your little rationalizations matter? Your little court of public opinion means nothing. We have actual courts and actual laws and the DA of Alameda County doesn't like violence against women. This guy is going to hang, and when they catch wind that he's the leader of a white nationalist organization, that woman is going to have an army of Jewish lawyers begging to represent her pro bono.

>We have actual courts and actual laws and the DA of Alameda County
They don't matter now. Not anymore. You will see this soon enough.

Ben fischben

I'd love to see one of them actually punch a Neo Nazi or a Klansman.

Benis.

How are they going to get some AnCom Antifa chick to press charges?

They tried to disrupt a proper Neo-Nazi rally last year

Several ended up stabbed

It really wasn't ANTIFA's smartest move

The leftist butthurt over this is huge.

"How dare you fight back? Don't you know you're the bad guys?"

Then they start accusing Trump-normies of being in the Klan.

Hilarious.

>be part of brawl
>shaping up like you're fighting
>get punched in brawl
>charge him with rioting
>charge her with rioting
>
>

See where it goes?

The only reason anyone cares is because their White Knight genes kick in. Several men were hit and decked all the same within minutes of her getting hit.

Remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk

Oh she will.

These leftists are all about fighting the establishment until someone actually stands up to them.

Then it's run to daddy gummint time.

To add:

>dress like a man and potentially look like one during the brawl you're participating in

>Damigo is an Iraq War veteran and convicted felon who was released from prison in 2014 after serving five years for armed robbery. Damigo drunkenly pulled a gun on a cab driver, erroneously believing the man was Iraqi, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

See where he goes?

Here's a hint: prison.

>try to start a national movement
>punch a woman instead

will manlets ever lern

It's amazing how these people can be such walking contradictions.
>I AM A WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR
>WE ARE EQUAL TO MEN
>W-wait, why are you fighting back?
>YOU CAN'T HIT ME, I'M A GIRL!

Wish these people would stop being such sexist shitlords. Also, assuming her gender like that really triggers me.

>Sup Forums unironically defends punching women & traditional family values and roles

It's like the same level of mental gymnastics that trannies have

> He thinks communists are human
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FAGGOT. Death to communists. Death to Antifa. That whore deserves far worse.