Anyone know any tips for head shaving? problem is it takes so long, and honestly it hurts...

anyone know any tips for head shaving? problem is it takes so long, and honestly it hurts. some parts I get nice and smooth others are stubble. or I'd be also interested in electric clippers that cut very short.

We aren't Buddhist, we use electric clippers without any attachments and just cut as close as possible. It's faster, and a lower risk for infection (no cuts) and you don't look like you are trying to hide your baldness

Clippers first, followed by straight edge. But this really isn't the way. What's more effective, intimidating people or winning their support?

The more often you do it the easier it becomes. Expensive razors work wonders, and a lot of lather to ease the strokes. Everyone's head is different though, just gotta find out which direction is best and be patient.

lol that picture. It looks like their first day on the job.

I've used the clippers I just want shorter, I tried the trimmer attachment and that didn't work well. so I'd like to know a good clippers that will cut the closest.

I'll try new razors, yesterday I made do with a dull Mach something, today was one-blade bics

Rate

14/88
you'd look a lot better with a shave

Take off the attachements you dipshit

oh, you are. pic is so blurry the glare looked like hair

fuck my life

Looking a little soft there lad. Go hit gym, get more focus.

the attachment was a "detail trimmer" idea being it would cut closer , didn't really work.

>blurry
>focus
There is no good reason to post anything BUT a blurry photo of yourself

>gym
Work in progress, I'm also going to join a boxing place when I move

>it takes so long
>honestly it hurts
As true White Wolf you are supposed to blame Jews for that.

Kek they are wearing women's jeans. Couple a bonafied faggots right there.

yeah they are young dudes

looks like this might cut closer?

or maybe this bad boy

just go to a barber why do you think there are so many in black neighbourhooods

touchups for short negro hair

Use a hair clipper, use a plastic thingie on it, where you regulate the size. I always shave my head on 9mm. been doing this for years. No need for barbers, doesnt take longer than 30 minutes unless you are a retard and not capable of doing things yourself.
Oi skins from the 80s doesnt look half as good as the traditional skins from the late 60s.
I also hope you understand that Skinhead is a multicultural culture that never would have been there without the jamaican immigrants.

>Boxing
Good. They'll teach you how to take a punch as well as dish it.

I'm not a skinhead and I'm not interested in the culture. I want a smoother bald head quicker. If I can't I'll just go back to clippers with guard.

*no guards

Skinheads wore tight jeans before it was cool. No idea why they wanted to look so uniform or why they chose the denim tight shirt suspenders 8 billion hole boots though.

I personally think clippers with no guard is the way to go, yes, it might not be Krillin smooth, but it will be fast, you dont need to do it as often, it wont hurt and there's no risk for ingrown hairs.

Plus you keep the same "look" all the time, there's no shaved phase - stubble phase - shaved phase - stubble phase.

Extra points if your hairline is receding, it gives you the Jason Statham look but with even shorter hair.

>red shoe laces
fuck off commie faggot

And most importantly, you wont look like a freaking skinhead.

What you are looking for is called balding clippers.

Electric clippers won't shave you, stupid. If you want no hair, you have to use a razor - and if it "hurts", you're doing it fucking wrong.

Tight jeans were in fashion before skinheads existed.

But be careful with these. If you try to shave your neck with them they will fuck your shit up.

Just go to the barber dickhead. Also you have to be really good looking to pull off a shaved head. Don't get one if youre fat and ugly.

what if he wants to look like Kingpin?

If you are doing it yourself, its all in the ears. When doing the back listen to the sound your shaver makes, it will make a different noise when clipping/not clipping I've done it so many times I literally don't use a mirror and get it perfect every time.

FFS get someone to cut it for you.

No one wants to look like kingpin

you can trace it all back to the pre skinheads which were the Mods. later mods fell into the uniforms too with the fred perry shirts and sta press pants

They wore working class clothes, in the first wave. They wore working boots, and had short hair because long hair could get you hurt in a factory (and get you attacked at night on the street). They basically wore what they had in their closets already, or what got handed down to them - some of them would dress up more on the weekends, and would wear the tight jeans and suspenders during the week. There was a lot of overlap, but the division was definitely working class. The irony is they were more into early ska and dub, the far-right shit came after punk. The second wave was all fashion, they chose that look to go against the Sex shop clothes of punk.

As for all looking alike - that's how the British are, they're very into belonging, and it's also a teenager thing. Look at metal heads - like Jello Biafra said, the only thing that makes more people dress alike than gym teachers is heavy metal.

>anyone know any tips for head shaving?

Yes, don't.

>But I want to be like those super cool neo-nazis that are nothing but a bunch of drugged up alcoholic counter-culture faggots!

That's how you're going to prove the superiority of white people is it? By becoming garbage? Prove the superiority of white people in every field, out-nogging the nogs?

2 blade bics or the gilrtte blues are pretty good. Take your time, dont use much pressure and clean the blade with cold water between every few strokes.