Pro-life = autism

Does anyone else cringe hard seeing a pro-lifer trying to debate?

They always come across as a severe autist obsessively arguing over the semantics of the word "life" while the other side is bringing up data and statistic of divorce rates, inmate percentages of kids growing up in broken homes, etc. I've literally never seen a pro-lifer back something up with a real, tangible fact.

Why are these people working so hard to hold everyone back? If the (((Catholic church))) would support abortion, we wouldn't have the beaner problem we're facing today. We could weed out tons of disorders and ensure everyone grows up in the best conditions.

Since you're not one to quibble over the meaning of "life", you won't mind if we abort you?

You don't need to argue for prolife. You just need to post nasty gifs

>other side is bringing up data and statistic of divorce rates, inmate percentages of kids growing up in broken homes, etc
The divorce rate and broken home rate has gone
down since the legalization of abortion? Terrible argument
from a pro-choicer if you ask me. Absolutely counter productive

Yes other races invading white countries is a problem but you can bet if we didn't allow the Jewish subversion to get God out of the culture and weaken Christianity, we wouldnt have the savages invading. 1965 is when the immigration bill was passed and it was around this time and from the 30's and on that Christian moral fiber was under severe attack and it only took 2 generations for the massive change to happen. Boomers then raised their kids fully on the Mainstream TV Jew and Mainstream music Jew and now you have the most morally eroded culture since the days of sodom and gomorrah and you can bet your ass that we are in the last days and God's wrath is coming but not before the tribulation of all bible believing Christians worldwide. Which I suspect will happen to me from even posting hard truth like this.

Crime has gone down.

I haven't exactly taken up reading supreme court decisions but I figure the matter is pretty much settled. Not really an interesting topic to be opinionated about.

DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS
SAGE SAGE SAGE
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF OP

Your mother should have swallowed you.
SAGE

>Believing in the religion that says being rich is bad

Exhibit A

Not really. Its 5 to 4 right now.

pro life is the ultimate redpill

the fact we've normalized nuking wombs as a society is indicative of how sick we have become whereas all through history people fought tooth and nail to create progeny that would survive

while there are instances of it in the past, it was met with great shame/scorn and was of great health detriment to the mother for her selfish act

the problem is papal scum who couple it to shit like don't masturbate and don't use protection

Wow congrats, I'm sure that the crime statistics and the abortion statistics(+~18 years) are totally both congruent and correlated.
Just like how the relationship between them and total marriages, pre-marital sex, STDs, single mothers, and young male success rate. are all completely and uncoincidentally UNrelated at the same time.

I wonder (((who))) could benefit from (((someone))) preaching the importance of being poor could benefit

I agree, pro-lifers always have horrible emotionally charged arguements where they screech "BABY KILLERS", even though thats not even remotely the same thing as a half made fetus that has zero sentient thought or feelings.

Pro lifers are the faggots that argue with feelz about muh life is precious and all that shit. Pro abortionists are the autists arguing with facts and statistics and about how niggers should be exterminated.

I oppose abortion because nothing triggers feminists quite like being pro-life

.t assravaged roastie that wants drive-thru abortions on demand

This isn't the middle ages where the average person dies at 25, infant mortality is 90%, and the human population is under 300 million.

There are real problems that abortion solves. A human living past 5 isn't a huge miracle anymore. Humans need to be weeded a little.

The less babies born to young, poor, unmarried girls the less crime there is. Seems pretty obvious that it's true.

I disagree fellow autists

We need abortion so niggers, spics, and A-RABS can be forced to have less than 1 a piece.

>using the potentially shitty future life of the baby as a reason to kill it

Does the left realize that this argument is LITERALLY applicable to Eugenics?

>arguing over semantics
yeah because your idiotic statistics about divorce and broken homes is FAR more important than allowing women to legally be allowed to kill people

but I guess there's no point in arguing with you since all pro-choice faggots are beta white knight feminists anyways

I'm not leftist and I absolutely support eugenics.

Why not kill kill any infant and senile at will? There is no
reason besides muh-feelings, they are not sentient like you
and me.

I'm pro-life because I'd rather live once more in a society that
has consequences for having sex. This sex driven culture is
toxic for young people. The country as a whole would be
more successful if the young put their resources (the very
finest resources on earth, in the wealthiest country on earth)
to the best possible use.

Being pro-life obviously goes hand in hand with no birth
control too. Neither of these and people will regain their
sexual energy and put it to good use forging their lives for
the better overall instead of for what feels better.

>They always come across as a severe autist obsessively arguing over the semantics of the word "life" while the other side is bringing up data and statistic of divorce rates, inmate percentages of kids growing up in broken homes, etc.
You can bring up all the stats and figures you want, but at the end of the day, youre advocating for the murdering of children. I say this as somebody who is pro-choice.
>Why are these people working so hard to hold everyone back?
>Taking personal responsibility for your actions is holding everybody back
>Not murdering your children because you made bad descisions and theyll be inconvenient to you is holding everybody back
Why cant I hold all these WEWs?
> If the (((Catholic church))) would support abortion, we wouldn't have the beaner problem we're facing today.
Yes we would, though to be fair, if Roe v. Wade never happened, we'd have a WAY larger nigger population and would likely already be a nonwhite majority nation.
I genuinely dont care if people get abortions, but it is killing kids. It has nothing to do with womens healthcare rights.

I think eugenics is mandated by government. That's why its wrong.

Abortion kills millions of niggers. Abortion is a sacred right of a healthy eugenic society.

>kill "people"

Lmao

The left is full of double standards, why do you think this is any different?

I tell feminists I 100% agree with abortions because it keeps the nigger and female populations down.

The mental gymnastics they pull to rebut this are priceless.

>>I'm pro-life because I'd rather live once more in a society that has consequences for having sex. >This sex driven culture is toxic for young people.

What about when minorities without the capacity for planning or critical thinking decide to take continue the sex-driven culture and simply live in extreme poverty with the consequences?

Sex-culture is cancer but the alternative, a world where the biggest perpetrators of the culture are the main breeders, is far worse.

on the one hand i am pro life.

on the other hand, the nigger birthrate is crippling.

it is a good thing that niggers arent people or i would be in a real moral bind.