Are white people literally insane?

Are white people literally insane?

Like on a fundamental level.
Because it seems like Whites are propone to becoming a conspiracy theorist, whether it's an sjw, tinfoil hat, feminist, or a bad goy.

Whites always envision some sort of convoluted view of the world that involves a mastermind behind the scenes. It's like mental sickness is part of being white. Most other races fight for their tribe, their women, or land; but whites will nearly always fight for some sort of ideology.

When nigs say whites are "crazy", they aren't just referring to sky diving or whatever. They are referring to the other stuff, like furfags and genderqueer fags. It's like their simple minds allow nigs to see the world as it is, but Whites continously get tangled up in their own mental narratives they weave.

>And when I mean "Whites", I am referring to western europeans.
>Slavs don't seem to be propone to this type of thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgLiEJRFXc8
youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs
youtu.be/0QbjELF-8kY?t=1m23s
liveleak.com/view?i=f36_1492298956
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Non-whites are just as prone as believing in bullshit, they just never get blamed or shamed for it.

>muh we wuz kings even though there is 0 proofs
>muh institutionalized racism even though minorities are given more advantages than whites

Whites are crazy conspiracy theorist yes good goyim

Its called thinking outside of the box.

You have to try to push the limits of everything. Getting more offensive and pushing everything that you do to the next level. It furthers humanity.

>nigs see the world as it is
>nigs do not think they are oppressed by a mastermind behind the scenes

High levels of intelligence are prone to that sort of thing

t. illuminati

Niggers and non-whites are infinitely worse for basically all of that crap.
Saged because this seems like a shilling thread

because we are intelligent enough to see our leaders are puppets we are crazy? use your brain nigger

Depression+ High IQ= conspirancies
Depression+ Low IQ= Alcoholism and drugs

>Are white people literally insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=xgLiEJRFXc8

we're just much more curious than other races, we tend to look for a deeper meaning to life, it's why there's so many white philosophers, inventors and explorers

this is why we've excelled further than any other race, altho we're crazy for it and get the occasional furfag or flat earther

I think high intelligence kill your soul. But White are always in the looking for something else. Whites want to understand everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs

I am convinced they don't believe the crap they claim to believe. They know they are full of shit.

They just want to guilt-trip whites and use it to their opportunity.

>whites: 9/11 might've been an inside job
>niggers: AYO CRACKA DA SYSTEM TRYNA PUT DA BLACK MAN DOWN

Whether it is true or not it still pays off to be a white nation. How many airplanes have niggers designed and manufactured? Only whites and some asians do this with the recent exception of Embraer in Brazil

>Propone

It's still an important question, because it could be our downfall.

It could also be the key to deprogramming all of those silly ideologies and beliefs.

White people have dealt with kikes for centuries so it's easier for us to spot kikery.

>propone
What did it mean by this?

>Whites are propone to becoming a conspiracy theorist

You unironically need more mexican friends user, no one delves into conspiracy theory like the chicano

Nah.
Whites are just more prone to it these days because they ruined their traditional family values.

Yes. Black people do not believe in some vague entity holding them down at all...Nor do feminists across the world believe in the patriarchy.

youtu.be/0QbjELF-8kY?t=1m23s
>Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Widely disproven.

Try claiming that whites are the only race capable of being delusional again? Retard.

white's are both intelligent and individualistic which can lead to over-analyzing and ending up in neurotic mental states or in weird groups

browny people dont look at the world around themselves at all and asians just follow whatever their parents tell them kek

>Are white people literally insane?
>Like on a fundamental level.
No, but many of them become like this because most of them they are part of the global wealthy elite who are driven by their material self-interest.
You can see the same type of behaviour among people of other races who are in similar material and/or social conditions.
Lonely alienated white men who become Nazis and lonely alienated muslim men who become jihadists are basically two sides of the same coin.
If you rationally observe ideological developments throughout the the world you will notice the same pattern everywhere.

> are white people insane?
well, when you consider they have this persecussion complex thanks to years OH SHEEEEEIT DAWG DA JEWS MAN I'M TELLING YA DA JEWS are getting into trouble on their behalf i'd be a bit crazy myself. This could have bene prevented if they just stop listening to the jews and simply mind their own business, but doing so seem to be so hard for them, i suppose it's in their nature to go around making lots of enemies and defending scholomo.

Looks fun tbqh
t. White person

liveleak.com/view?i=f36_1492298956

blacks have higher schizophrenia
maybe whites have more depression.
Blacks blame the ills of the wolrd on the whiteman
whites look for a deeper source to blame