Why are humans so fucking garbage?

Why are humans so fucking garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/14/huffington-post-blogger-suggests-taking-away-white-mens-right-to-vote.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews
Greed
Jews

Jews
Muzzies

only 1% of dna sequences separate humans from chimps

That kid's gonna need a bath.

tangerines

Checked.
It's natural, user. Can't stop the 7 deadly sins of life from hijacking your mind and spirit.
Kek.

Rhesus thesis

i agree with all of the above. humans, jews and muzzies all have a couple skellies in their closets
i guess its got something to do with nature n shit
we wuz predators

kek wills it thats why

>OMG Humanity is SO BAD! Like we are literally the worst thing ever! Humans are so stupid and violent!
>not me though :) Im special because Im self aware :) I make myself feel good by shit talking literally everyone else and pretending to be special :)

Cynicism in a nutshell

Yes

what's habbening in this photo

We're just inherently evil, brutally violent, emotional, irrational, illogical, greedy, selfish, self destructive and envious creatures.

We're also all the antithesis of those things, which is why people who say shit like this are mentally cancerous.

Never said that,i acknowledge i a have many negatives, but i am pretty sure i would never be retarded enough to fucking detonate a bomb to kill innocent civilians

What if russia invaded you tomorrow.
That they were tearing down your nation and your culture for a second time.
Maybe.
Just maybe.
You could realise that, like you said, humans are litteraly garbage(aka worthless) and start doing things that would make sence to you then, but not right now as you are safe and you spider sences are not tingling.

But if humans are garbage what is wrong with killing them?

(((Why)))

>I'm a special snowflake because I'm cynical about cynical people

By being a double cynical nigger, you accept that we're one and the same

On an individual scale, sure, but look at our species as a whole.

>being critical of those who are cynical towards the cynical
you're just the next layer of autism friend

Jews literally jews

We are envious of others and then do bad things.

Think of it this way -- Every war, every major event, every major conflict, humanity has progressed by leaps and bounds.

Humanity thrives on controversy. People need an enemy to unite them.

it is gods fault

See that? You've done it again. You're discontent with a behavior, so you express it through criticism and dismissiveness. You want to validate your point of view and be above "the other". That's why you'll reply to me. Same shit, different angle.

Oh yeah? Well, I'm a piece of shit and you're better than I'll ever be. Dismiss THAT!

And you do the same brother! Why do we quarrel?

You say that people are the antithesis to destructive qualities, while also calling those who are classified as people "mentally cancerous"

So which is it?

and 23% difference separates humans from goldfish, 44% difference separates us from fungus

Because 99% of humans are terrible judges of character.
So you end up with incompetent people in power.

Seriously, people who talk about how humanity is shit and deserves extinction should kill themselves off.

Yeah in stem cells

lmao

It looks like he's holding a gun but it got shooped out

It's the price we pay for consciousness

but at the same time, consciousness is the weapon to fight malevolence

>why are humans such garbage

Ftfy

Laws

so humanity isn't shit? good joke

>Why are humans so fucking garbage?

It keeps us safe from the other humans which are so fucking garbage.

That's the myth all government is founded upon; that other governments, other ideologues, other enemies want you dead... so come with me. Work for me, shine my cock.

I don't need to dismiss that directly, but I can passive aggressively dismiss it by saying that you've done my work for me. It's basically just mutual masturbation at this point.

The collective consciousness suffers from an identity crisis

Bad judgment of leaders:
- democracy cancer (voting based on no contract, based on media presentation)
- monarchy (ruler based on no skill, religious reasons)
- sultans (oil gives me power)
As long as people have no strings around leader necks as insurance for their screw-up and as long as there are leaders over area bigger than 10 square km, you will have wars. Lets not pretend some shit leader even knows what's going on on 10 square meters, they got secretaries for that.

He told kids that he has chips in his car then he blew them up...

Today is Easter Day... I've never hated more islam than I do.

Religion

if you were born and raised in an environment where bombing people were a way of life, then yes you would've been retarded enough to do that

it's easy to say you're above barbaric behaviour when you're raised in a civil environment

whats your point

>a fucken leaf

It isn't black and white faggot.
As much as people display negative qualities, the absolute opposite positives are just as prevalent. So nihilists and such that parrot this suicide-drive self destruction shit as if it's blanket for all people all times are retarded.
It's both and all and none. Humanity is dynamic

I think that the world would be better of without viruses, but viruses didn't choose to come into the world and be viruses. They just are. That's all they can and ever will exist as. Viruses.

Same principle with people, including myself. People are a viral blight and the planet would benefit from our absence, but we didn't ask to be born as people. We exist this way because we do. I think humanity is shit for raping the world's resources just to exist, but it never had a choice not to be shit. The reason I don't kill myself is because, as a member of this shitty human race, I'm also fundamentally selfish and choose to prolong my carcinogenic existence for no one's benefit but my own. If there's a God, he wills our hypocrisy.

I made my reply a question to lead you there, and your answer is satisfying.

Now, if "it" is neither black nor white, then can still you make the declarative statement it "is" anything?

Can something that exists in a fluid state really be given a hard qualifier like "antithesis"?

If you think a certain pattern of thought is retarded, then that thought pattern should be credited for what you think isn't retarded - without it, by what metric would you qualify what is or isn't your idea of retarded?

because it's proof we need to submit to our future AI overlords

>We exist this way because we do

But as beings that can feel pain, joy, sadness or hapiness or emotions in generals while knowing what causes those emotions we should try to make the world as positive as it gets.

Instead of you know. Bombing kids

As always the answer is Jews

2000 odd years of Jews

Everything is garbage.

Quality.

Bonobo brainpower

That's only thanks to brown people

>end up with
There is no choice in modern democracy
We don't end up with them, they are placed there and the choice is always awful and cartoon evil so you vote for awful thinking you made a good choice

Only 1 gene separated mammals from lizards, it's that one gene that triggered skin, mammal hair, tits, mammal ears. 1% is a lot.

(((humans)))
Pic looks like gook or nigger habitat.

is he devastated Syria will not be getting their promised shipment of Samsung Galaxy 2?

1% of 6,469,660,000 base pairs is still 6,469,660 base pairs different.

Then you have to think of how the DNA is arranged
>how many chromosomes
>which genes are on each chromosome
>what alleles are those genes

We might be closely related to chimps, but that's still a huge difference.

Source? Context?

>All my problems in life are because of jews
You sound like jews yelling anti-Semitism at every country for banishing them.

Some faggot had a bomb in a bus and made it look like he was selling some shit so the civilians and especially kids would gather around so he can blow them up.

Country of origin?

1) People keep making new people, which can be mutilated in horrible ways
2) People keep making technology, which can mutilate people in horrible ways
3) People can gamble on new technology via the stock market

So you either need to:
A) Stop making people who can suffer
B) Stop making technology that can cause suffering
C) Ban the stock market

Humans are the most evil animals to ever exist. It can readily be observed in others. But the final step is when you recognize the evil within you and no longer deny it.

Only garbage if youre on the losing side.
Get fucked, nerd.

It could be argued that if someone has ever eaten meat once, there's nothing wrong with killing them. They've already chosen to play the "eat life in order to live" game. Which reduces their humanity to a predator/prey relationship, always threatened by bigger predators.

If humanity went extinct tomorrow, 7 billion lives would be lost, but human suffering would be no more.

If humanty goes extinct in 100 years, 7 billion lives would still be lost, but also all the lives created in those 100 years, and human suffering would be no more.

The question is, how much pointless human suffering should humanity endure before they eventually and inevitably go extinct?

>BRAAAAAP

Suppose AI is programmed to reduce human suffering. Well, human suffering can be reduced to 1 or it can even be reduced to 0 (eliminated).

If an AI determines that reducing suffering is the greatest good, the best way it can serve humanity, then it could logically determine that the elimination of humanity, and therefore the elimination of human suffering, would be the greatest thing it could do for humanity.

>Bombing kids

If you don't make kids, they can't be bombed.

So while it's certainly immoral to bomb kids, it's also immoral to make them. To make a kid that could suffer any possible suffering.

>Estonia

Literally fucking who

>That's the myth all government is founded upon; that other governments, other ideologues, other enemies want you dead... so come with me. Work for me, shine my cock.

It isn't 100% a myth, but it isn't 100% true either.

Shelley Garland in South Africa suggested taking away white men's right to vote for 20 years.
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/14/huffington-post-blogger-suggests-taking-away-white-mens-right-to-vote.html

That's ridiculous. But even drivers can lose their driver's license.

So it raises the question of whether people should be able to lose the right to vote, and what conditions should lead to them losing their right to vote?

It's like Poland, but colder and with guns.

>R*ssian animals bomb fleeing women and children.
>suddenly "humans are garbage"
What does this have to do with humans? In this situation it's humans being murdered by animals.

This, an AI should come to the logical conclusion that living itself is suffering and humans will be better off dead to prevent further suffering. Of course it's based of the assumption it can't remove all human suffering or actually cares about humans.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk

Not too much has changed