Turkish Referandum General

Just casted my vote, hope "No" will prevails.

>What is Turkish Constitutional Referandum?
"A constitutional referendum will be held throughout Turkey on 16 April 2017 on whether to approve 18 proposed amendments to the Turkish constitution that were brought forward by the governing Justice and Development Party (AKP) and the Nationalist Movement Party (MHP). If approved, the office of the Prime Minister would be abolished and the existing parliamentary system of government would be replaced with an executive presidency and a presidential system. The number of seats in Parliament would be raised from 550 to 600 while the president would be given more control over appointments to the Supreme Board of Judges and Prosecutors (HSYK). The referendum will be held under a state of emergency that was declared following a failed military coup attempt in July 2016."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/1colban/status/853517125180436480
cnnturk.com/referandum-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much vote fraud is to be expected?

Fraud would be likely, but opposition is vigilant than ever now
One NGO even created app for it in case it'll happens

>a referendum about sanctioning a dictatorship

What even? Ah, I get it, when Erdoroach takes full might and gets booed by mutti Merkel, he can say "but we followed a democratic vote, you see, its what the people want"

aaand its already happening
twitter.com/1colban/status/853517125180436480

that worked well ain't it mein führer?

Best scenario for the next Afghanistan

>To Greece
>Not to Bulgaria
wew lad

Looking forward to Sultan Erdogan. You're a traitor to your nation

what are the chances of a Yes vote?

How would Erdogan react to a "no"? Stage another coup? Was the coup really staged btw?

Just voted no

He will probably rig the vote if he's losing.

it's 50/50
its really hard to predict

Lets be honest, it's going to be a "yes"
We can only hope that this causes a war which will see the destruction of the Turkish nation and the christian reclaiming of Konstantinopol
All the best to you guys!

>Was the coup really staged btw?
No but the intelligence knew it beforehand and they alerted the leadership early in the day. The coup plotters realized the government were onto them and they panicked and acted way too early with way too little force.
>He will probably rig the vote if he's losing.
He can't rig the vote.

Recreated Latin Empire when?

Which option is most likely to lead to a roach civil war?

Where can i see the results live ?

I don't speak kebab.

cnnturk.com/referandum-2017

when are results called in?

In 7-8 hours.