A muslim community center is opening in my neighborhood

A muslim community center is opening in my neighborhood.

Their mission? To help muslim families make babies. It says it right there on their website (french).
They're not even scared to put it right there in our face !!
How the fuck can we be so blind, so oblivious ?????
Holy fuck
We don't even have this program for white families !!!! Instead, we're getting brainwashed to think that having a baby is worse than the devil!
And instead of helping us financially etc. they cripple us!
How the fuck can everyone be so brain dead, so passive ????

While feminism and marxism is killing our birth rates down to the fact that about 25% of our primary schools are white children ....and there is nothing we can do about it. Ugh...Good luck next generation

Wait until it's full of muzzie women, grab an SVT, and remove kebab.

so what if theyre muslims

Get a bunch of your friends to put masks on and smash it with bats in the middle of the night.

White genocide won't stop until you start fighting against it.

yep. Can't be a sissy boi and expect results

>Good luck next generation

I do feel sorry for the next gen of white kids, they will grow up hated & minorities in their own homelands

All thanks to their retarded parents

Violence and vandalism would not solve anything

The point is we don't even have these fucking programs to help families for QUEBECOIS people and this is OUR COUNTRY

and these guys come here, and they say only muslims are allowed to get help here.

I will drag my balls through hell to get this shit closed down mark my fucking words

>quebec gets what they deserve
i don't see anything wrong with that

if they only let muslims get help there then surely thats discrimination based on religion right? isnt that against the law? im sure you cant refuse service to someone based on religion

even a christian cake store cant refuse to make a hindu cake right?

>Violence and vandalism would not solve anything
Wrong. In fact it's the only thing that will solve anything at this point. Stock up on guns and ammo leaf.

Your attempts to trigger me don't bother me none

Like retarded kids throwing ice cubes at the sun.

You will get what's coming to you, Turk.

Why don't you go and set up a secular one then. Instead of complaining about it.

you retard thats not what its about

im sure secular ones exist but if only muslims can use this one then thats self segregation, and you know what happens when you let muslims self segregate? sharia controlled zones, like the ones you have in england

To gather the support of greater force we must use non-violent methods.

yes it's discrimination but they're probably using a loophole

>He think canada is same as america

Hey , gook

canada is still 80% white

Hatred towards (((them))))) leads to the opposite effect of the one desired.
Their movements would gain momentum in consequence, they would feed on the pity of poor naive people

found you're problem op. aren't the medium sized cities in Quebec much nicer?

it's basically just every country getting what they deserve
we elected an islamofascist piece of shit, and we deserve it since this country is full of retarded muslims
you elected a literal turbosjw cuck and everything that minorities do is tolerated, and you deserve it since your country is full of retarded sjws

fuck
you're living in montreal

lmao i hope you get nuked this week buddy

also pawns use violence, kings use manipulation

Hide pig shit around the shop so they can't find it but it stinks of pig.

while justin is a machiavellian virtue signaler selling out his country, he's only been in 2 years. this demographic shift has been past 20years, both major political parties.

>habiter à Longueuil
>2017

But you're so wrong, and your opinion is misguiding your words.
I didn't vote for Trudeau, I voted for Bloc, first of all.
It's not our fault if our country is filled with braindead morons. Thank you

>50% LE White America

>White middle class choose liberalism

>Liberal become Robin hood and rob white middle class

>white middle class children become south africa tier poor fag

No that's not on the island but that's not the point, it shouldn't be where I am that is the problem.

You know what you have to do, Alexandrer

It already reeks of rot in the shop.

You posted this exact same fucking thread yesterday, what the fuck are you doing?

>tfw you live in the same neighborhood

Nothing like pig shit, trust me.

>teaching children they are born racist
It is true, its just the meme that white people are given is that it is bad to be racist. I don't mean lynchings and shit but sticking with your group is much safer and better chance of social and economic success. Groups look out for their own first if things are equal. I can like individuals, I like other cultures, just I want my own to remain too.

Canada is like 76% white, 1996 it was like 86% white...

You now have to lock the doors and burn it with them inside to send a message to the rest of these uppity mudslimes

neither it is my fault that this country is full of retards
this is just how democracy works

If you can't beat them, join them! Convert today and get yourself a harem of smoking hot brown hotties.

>Canada is like 76% white
You're calculating the boomers.

Go to a elementary school and see how many white kids are left.

same here. muslims boycotting white stores and only support muslim made, muslim only stores. Theres even a muslim fastfood near me that only hires veiled women and arabs and 'promotes tolerance and diversity'. We allowed it to happen , its a french only thing, its cancer and has to be stopped.

I say you bug the place up and anonymously share all their terrorist filth in the net.

You know what you must do, LEAF

(You)

ignore the sage name I was sage commenting a different thread

Thats' real scary, at this rate your falling faster than the america and the rest of europe, youre only 35 mil with 400k immigrants entering yearly.

Hatred towards (((them))))) leads to the opposite effect of the one desired.
Their movements would gain momentum in consequence, they would feed on the pity of poor naive people.

Yeah, the good old Muslim immunity loophole that's everywhere in the west.

Our Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not include any laws that deter nepotism or marketing for a specific demographic. Unfortunately it is based on an honor system and employers tend to avoid hiring a labour force consisting of one distinguishable group of individuals due to conflicts with ethics. Obviously many immigrants have no grasp of such ethics and will only hire or service their own kin. I once informed a police officer that was zealous to crack down on a Korean restaurant for kicking me out because he couldn't speak English. 1 hour of him inquiring his supervisor on the matter and me looking through our Charter of Rights and Freedoms concluded that he was well within his right to do that.

Sorry user but the muzzie breeding ground will most likely stay unless you protest it.

>>I once informed a police officer that was zealous to crack down on a Korean restaurant for kicking me out because he [the restaurant owner] couldn't speak English.

Talked to several Turks, all atheists, and they're scared to the point of their hair turning grey of what Erdogan symbolizes for Turkey. Fuck, what happened you guys? I thought you Turks were going pretty chill with this secular turkey you had going, until you banged your head against a wall of Muslim subhumans and all of a sudden wished to join EU.

>How the fuck can everyone be so brain dead, so passive ????
>Violence and vandalism would not solve anything
>I will drag my balls through hell to get this shit closed down

The eternal leaf wonders why things are turning to shit while preferring mutilation of his reproductive organs over actually doing anything about it. Remember, guys, if you use your testicles for making white babies you lose the race war.

I love Sup Forums. You can't make this shit up.

The problem with violence is that you're trying to fight kudzu by pulling at the vines with your bare hands.
It's a political problem.

you're swedish m8, you'd know what it's like being the silent majority
although it's probably silent minority by now thanks to the years long social engineering and constant brainwashing by that scum

Just because I don't agree with using your methods doesn't mean I'm passive dumbass, if I was this thread wouldn't exist. Violence should always be a last resort

I've encountered more and more people that wont vote left. Talked openly ill about our feminist government and people have agreed more than not. I think this indicates a major change in my society. I shittalked with my colleague about people who vote pro-immigration in a setting with five immigrants (All Arabs) and over a dozen of Swedes. Not a single fucker dared to say anything; the only one that had an open reaction where a female securitas guard whom looked like she wished my to die right there and then.

However, my comment is about Turkey. Why are you destroying your nation with Muslims?

i never understood what the term "immigrant" applies to.
Does it include all new citizens, permanent residents, refugees, short term visas, long term visas, student visas? I remeber seeing a blackpill canada post the other week saying we get 1million 10year multiple entry visas awarded a year but i couldnt find a reflective number looking at canadian websites, it could have been shillin

i was referring to t*rkey with that second sentence btw

>Why are you destroying your nation with Muslims?
because apparently we're muslims, go figure

>start shooting at a muslim mob
>they all explode
>mfw

You were growing secular and Islam were being kept in check. Islam's hold on Turkey were slowly being rolled back.

Now you're slowly turning to a Muslim shithole in earnest. In the least you're turning back to be what Mustafa Kemal Ataturk struggled to get Turkey out of.

yeah you can thank the guy for building all the imam hatips (religious high schools) over the years with the money from his pocket
his cult of personality thanks to his countless public speeches that constant refer to islam and allah, few people unironically refer to him as prophet, i shit you not
and just generic propaganda, corruption, jailing journalists and all that cool stuff, there's obviously more but can't really think of anything else right now

As an ex muzzie immigrant who spent almost 20 years in a 3rd world shit hole, I am shocked and appalled at how cucked you guys are to let these filthy savages pour into your country and completely obliterate whatever little culture and heritage you had. It pains me to see where you are headed.

I have seen how most of these disgusting sandniggers think and live up close, trust me, they will not assimilate, they will demand their retarded religious beliefs be accommodated (halal food, mosques everywhere, no booze/drugs/partying, hijabs, Sharia law etc) and they will breed like rabbits to create a new generation of brainwashed children that will tear apart your social fabric in the years to come. We are already almost at the point of no return, look at the GTA. You can only move to the suburbs so many times till there are no suburbs left to go hide in.

Wake up you fools. Wake up and end this madness while you can. Before it's too late.

you've made this thread 3 days in a row quit bitching to Sup Forums and protest yourself

have you tried talking with that ultra edge right wing group odin wtv the fuck

And just to add to this,

To you liberals and SJW fools pushing this cultural Marxism with all the globalist refugees welcome no borders crap, you are the first ones the extremists will behead. Try explaining your non binary genders and white privilege doctrine to the man in black robes with the machete banging on your door, let me know how that works out for you. Then you will beg and cry for the "fucking white males" to come save you, the same ones you love to denounce and humiliate. Too bad they wont be around to hear your screams.

I've known Turks since the 80s; very good people and the seemed to be a people of straight talkers. After getting to know their view of their own people, their recent history, I viewed Turks basically redpilled-light after being through so much shit with Muslims and dictators. Imagine my chock when they notified me that Turkey is eating itself with that religious delusion fuelled by cultist group think.

I wish your people the best of lucks ridding yourselves of the intellectual dead weight Islam represents.

Sorry to drop this on you but it looks as the struggle is over for Europeans and Whites in general. They (We) won't wake up without immigrants extending them their balls back and verbally giving Whites the right to protect themselves.

Assholes out there argues that this proves that Whites are not fit for survival but they ignore the fact that Whites is the ONLY race out there that is facing massive propaganda to remain gullible and accepting of whatever fate minorities and the whims of certain ideologies. For me this smells awfully a lot like feudalism or slavery, in some sense, and back to be the playthings for special interests for Whites again.

I thought that after we've genocided our own people to both stop slavery, European imperialism and a general genocide on all Whites opposing both European and non-European nations (WW1 and WW2) that Whites would at least be given respite. But no. Apparently people that claim they're anti-war sent people off in wars to virtue signal to their grubby little hearts' contentment. When that isn't enough we're expected to hand over trillions in donations and debt write-offs to people that hate our very existence.

I'm sorry that you had to flee from Muslims to end up in a culture of White guilt riddled scared shitless spineless milksacks that actively works to hand over their nation to Muslims. For your sake I hope you're good to bluff that you're a Muslim when Whites are too few to make any difference in stopping Islam. Minorities wont stand up against Islam in enough numbers, observe their adoration for Islam and you'll know I'm right in this.

It takes 9 months to make a child but only 1 second to fire a bullet

You are probably right. It is absolutely bizarre how this white guilt phenomenon has been propagated in the West. You have achieved so much, invented nearly all of humanity's significant acheivements, built empires and cities the likes of have never been seen before. You created a society where freedom, liberty and justice is afforded to all. Whites have so much to be proud of, and yet, expressing any patriotic pride of the sort gets you labeled as a White supremacist and neo-nazi. Historians from the future will look back on this period with bewilderment at the self harm being done by whites to themselves. Like you said, they literally fought and killed their own to ensure the rights of Slaves, minorities and women and yet these ungrateful fucks think they'd have been better off if whitey had never existed.

Look at Africa to see what would have happened to those ungrateful blacks that protest you and chant black lives matter if they had been left to their own devices, look at the Middle East to see what happens when your whole approach to life and doctrine is centered around the incoherent ramblings of some cave dwilling pedo from the dark ages. Most of these privledged liberals and SJW types haven't spent a day in one of these places, it's easy to scream diversity sitting in a comfy Starbucks on 5th Avenue sipping a Latte and browsing Facebook on you MacBook. Fucking morons the lot of them.

If it ever comes to a point where I have to pretend to be a Muslim to survive, I would rather infiltrate their ranks and take out as many as I can from within than pretend to subscribe to their cult again.

The thing to is smash up any Jewish stuff nearby wherever these muslim entities crop up

Reading history about Africa and Middle East always leaves me vexed and confused. I mean, these places have the resources, had advanced civilizations (Egypt and Babylonia), had ample of time to explore philosophies and despite slavery and warfare these places always had the time and resources to be the first to do literally everything and yet these regions just succumbed to infighting, slavery, wars and short but devastating incursions from outsiders (Like Europeans but mostly Asians, Africans and, in the case of Africa, Arabs). This went on for thousands of years.

Meanwhile, Europe were being fucked by themselves and everyone. Vikings sold their own as sex slaves to the people known as Ottomans (Current day Turks); Russians were hated by everyone; the Danes did their best to kill everyone too close for creature comfort; Franks did their best to keep Muslims away whilst comforting their Iberian (Spain) brothers; Rome pissed of everyone and rolled over on their fat back before getting gang raped by Germanic tribes. Europe was a shitshow.

Suddenly Europeans chimped out, gathered under one banner for some DEUS VULT— and we know the history after that.

Funny that, why should anyone harbour respect for cultures that wont even stand up for themselves? I'm short of giving up and shutting myself in, leaving the world to its own devices. If Whites want to hand their shit over to anyone demanding it of them then why should a redpilled close-to-be-cynic like me stop them? So little hope left.

just burn it down