9/11 Truthers GET IN HERE

I am going to be giving a speech in front of my school and want to wear a provocative tshirt. What should I get printed on it?

ideas

"Commercial airplanes cant fly 500+ mph at sea level"

"NIST lied. People died."

"Asymmetrical damage doesn't create symmetrical collapse"

Shoot me some ideas. Much appreciated!

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/K5zz
cnn.com/2017/01/19/middleeast/iran-tehran-building-fire-collapse/
infowarsshop.com/911-Was-An-Inside-Job-T-Shirt_p_139.html
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-25_Empire_State_Building_crash
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
AIPAC2017.WordPress.com
vid.me/AIPAC2017
youtu.be/l0Q5eZhCPuc
youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=U9wd8YSq1Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're just going to look like a nutjob and be an even bigger outcast than you already are

take notes from ben swann's pizzagate video, try to make it balanced with things everyone knows or can accept as true

alex jones' 9.11 the road to tyranny is also a good example, he cites official and trusted sources, government docs, and pieces it all together

Well first and foremost Israel carried out the September 11th 2001 attacks and the USS Liberty Ship attacks.

Watch 9/11 Missing Links and listen to some Christopher Bollyn.

Make-sure to watch this dank September 11th Truth video these guys expose the Truth at AIPAC giving a middle finger to The JWO!
vid.me/K5zz

op is a fag

just use the who would win meme

0 planes | building 7

Anyone, who believes 9/11 was an inside job, is an idiot.

>you're going to look like a nutjob

as if I care one bit

>try and make it balanced

exactly why I put the plane speed stat provided to us which is literally impossible

Should I just do "The MOSSAD did September 11th" or would that be overkill?

>Republican national security

Hitler was totally right!

Diversity is not our strength.

Why not "2006 called, it wants its autism back" or "I'm still part of the stillborn 'movement'"?

Pretty sure just being your spastic self will be autistic and offensive enough though.

im pretty sure that al-qaeda/isis are all deepstate puppets, and this was all ordered by (((them)))
blowing up the two big buildings was just a "slide thread"
wtc7 was the real target, because there was something cool inside there

>as if I care one bit

you should, otherwise everyone will just tune out and ignore whatever you say and you'll accomplish nothing but waste your time

"I will never get laid - this speech is proof"

Wear this on your shirt.Tell the class about how steel structures don't collapse from fire alone and that the Bush gov. wanted a non-descript Iranian building to be razed with thermite for (((reasons)))

Make the (((reasons))) convoluted and dramatic.

cnn.com/2017/01/19/middleeast/iran-tehran-building-fire-collapse/

This is my favourite one

You have to be 18 to post here, GB2R

jet fuel dont melt steal beams

Have fun being the social reject kid

hey conspiratards, why exactly would the "government" bother with blowing up tower 7? no one was paying attention by that point

Front should read "why did the news announce the collapse of building 7?"
Back "20 minutes before it collapsed"

Or "Why did building 7 collapse?"

Try "I'm a special snowflake teenager who has everything figured out and is smarter than everyone else".

Or "I wasn't even alive when 9/11 happened but I know better than the experts and the people who were actually at the scene".

You'll grow out of this fad eventually.

Who stood to gain from 911?

trips of truth

Yep this is the best 9/11 argument
(at first, then followed by firefighter walky talky dialog)

Only faggot cum-guzzling cuckolds from Blacked.com who need to become actors over there at Blacked.com deny the fact that Jew-Terrorist State of Israel Holocausted The USS Liberty Ships and Holocausted Americans on September 11th 2001 by Carrying Out The September 11th 2001 Attacks Against Americans.

Thanks for the idea! I really like this one and am about to order.

Israel definitely did 9.11

The mystery of 9/11 is who was in control of the planes. Not how the buildings came down. If they wanted to bring the WTC down with bombs why would they also fly planes into it? Why not destroy it with bombs and just say terrorists snuck in another truck bomb

I did a multimodal speech on why the holocaust is a fraud but the teacher made we do it after school so no one could watch lol

All the airline execs who dumped all the stock they owned the 2 days beforehand, the (((owner))) of the building which was obsolete and about to be condemned and insured for 2-3 times it's value.

infowarsshop.com/911-Was-An-Inside-Job-T-Shirt_p_139.html

no that's just what your kindergarten brain does

print out pic related and pass it out in class

This is true, anyone who knows half a shit about stocks that looks at the insider trading done the days leading up to 9/11 knows something very nefarious was happening.

Alex Jones = It was NWO illuminati reptillian owl worshipping satanic blood drinkers (This is OP)

CNN MSNBC ABC FOX = Mooooooooslems

Sup Forums = Israel

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk [Open]
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0 [Open]

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs [Open]

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8 [Open]

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA [Open]

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw [Open]
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITERING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

Alex Jones

Those are great (((reasons))) for OP.

Thanks for your help!

Are you even old enough to remember 9/11? The ideas you give are going to fly over the head of everybody. Why not the tried and true, "9/11 was an inside job"? Or "Bin Laden did nothing wrong"?

>autism increases

>things fall towards the ground when there isn't enough support to keep them in place

Woah.

backed by documentation

it was either Israel or reptillians using space weapons
>you choose

required viewing
RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

Talk about this too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-25_Empire_State_Building_crash

Might try one of those, thank you!

Watching this documentary 911 MISSING LINKS ends all debate: The Israeli MOSSAD Carried Out The September 11th 2001 Attacks Holocausting American Citizens!
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

Also watch: AIPAC2017.WordPress.com

Jews Mossad are the did terrorist 9-11?

Just stick to shit like the Project for the New American Century, how all the warnings were ignored, the implication of Saudis in the attacks and how the Bin Ladin family was evacuated right after 9/11. You can't drop big red pills all at once you have slowly trickle them in.

vid.me/AIPAC2017

vid.me/K5zz

AIPAC2017.WordPress.com

Thanks, this is what I want to do. I don't want a shirt that says "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB"

I want something short and innocent that makes people wonder and look into it for themselves.

They love goooooollllllld

>wear a provocative tshirt. What should I get printed on it?
>ideas
>"Commercial airplanes cant fly 500+ mph at sea level"
>"NIST lied. People died."
>"Asymmetrical damage doesn't create symmetrical collapse"

Might as well just wear a shirt that says "I'm a virgin".

>as if I care one bit
How could that be? You have the the knowledge and now it's your turn to pass it.
911 is not just some fascinating conspiracy, real people died, real families lost thier lost ones not even being able to burry them after all.
Check the intro in Anatomy of great deception, really well done. Ben Swan style, more questions, less answers.
youtu.be/l0Q5eZhCPuc

Israel wanted Iraq (economically successful without Jewish banks) and Afghanistan (who had stopped producing opium$$$$) trashed via the lives of USA citizens

the wars, and most wars are for Israel

Israel run American politics and have their agents in all areas of the media

haha dude sex lmao

Godspeed op make aure they have water and redpill em till they choke

"There never was an Osama Bin Laden."

This they claim was plane werckage at pentagon cmon son shit looka like a tin can soda despenser not a fucking plane

Israel Carried Out September 11th for sure!
vid.me/K5zz

Planes are made of light material for a reason. The only part that even penetrated the first wall was the landing gear which is why it made a round hole and not a plane shaped one.

Perfect hole hmmm almonds activating here, also heard a story about how a lady working at pentagon bought her kid i . as thwy had a daycare and was told by a soildwr to take her kid woth her into thw office part of building then boom plane hita weird but i never ingestigated further.

TWA Flight 800

Perfect holes huh fuck off shill

aware me on this please

I would focus more on actual evidence and the questions they leave rather than provocative t-shirts

Most interesting thing imo is the molten metal seen pouring out of the south tower before collapse.

The temperature due to fire and fuel wasn't enough to reach melting point of steel. Remember WTC had exterior steel (google it if in doubt).

Something would be needed to make steel reach those temperatures. The other interesting thing is that a peer reviewed research paper published foundings of nanothermite residue at ground zero.

Snopes and CNN will say that the molten stuff seen out of the south tower is due to office stuff burning, but spectral analysis (the color of the melting) doesn't match that, but matches steel perfectly

See video related for ultimate redpill.
youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Two engines that weigh almost 5 tons didn't make holes, weird!!!

>WTC7
>JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS
some shit like that
have fun, user

Lets not forget LUCKY LARRY who had contracts on the towers which he renewed months prior to DOUBLE PAYOUT and although LARRY never missed a days work coming in on sept 11 he and hia family didnt comE IN , reason when asked he had a doctors appointment which was never confirmed, strange. O almost forgot the towers were built woth asbestos as insulation so they had to come down, Larry just found a way to bring them down and cash out.

Here's an idea

You missed the perfect circle part shill.

jews did 9/11 - if you want to be shocking
jet fuel cant melt steal beams - if you want to be somewhat normal
>inb4 jet fuel can weaken steal beams enough for collapse

Bush gave money to saudi Arabian embassy
And look up building 7, first ever building with steel beams to collapse due to a fire

youtube.com/watch?v=U9wd8YSq1Oo

here's quite the redpill about 9/11 and i've seen some shit about the thing

check it out

Perfect how?

The walls at the Pentagon are no joke. The most resilient part of a plane is the landing gear and the hole was the exact same size.

A black triangle for work shy prisoners.

Thousands of people saw a huge plane fly into the buildings with their own eyes.