The final redpill one must swallow is the fact that this is you...

The final redpill one must swallow is the fact that this is you. Your body is essentially and organic mecha suit designed to move you around.

You are a brain, and that is all you will ever actually be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-PzT82C_Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=beRNIxYsxcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_state
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Switch brain with genitals.

Fugg, I meant to post this instead.

>the atheists actually believe this

how cna brin bee ral if eyz rn't ral?

delet this

>no soul
>bart breathing on ice cream window.png
Close. Just no females

I am my brain, my brain is connected to my nervous system which goes to every part of my body.
I am my brain and my nervous system which accounts for my body.

Wrong. Ive never seen my brain. It only exists as another definition. Another word. I'm not my brain. I am the illusion of the self. A mere thought.

Close, but not really.

"You" are a collection of memes as perceived by others. The particular collection changes constantly. It is only the manifestation of the ego that presses upon others that there is a continuity between iterations as reinforced by the similar physical form.

Once you stop seeing people and start seeing the memes that form their conscious actions you will truly see.

Is all tangibly real or is all imagined in a vaporous illusion? Or can we only percieve an individually conjured version of a solid world as compartmentalized etheral thought bubble? Who is life?

The brain isn't one singular organ, it has different parts that fulfill different functions.

Everything else around ( muscle, blood, skin , bone) is in essence self contained and sustaining machinery built and piloted by the intelligence your nervous system. The nervous system and the electromagnetic quantum energy that is concentrates from the soul of the universe

but it is compartmentalized as intellegent compared to the rest of the matter. It does control the rest of the body.

Redshift the Rave Rabbit, back in the game.

CIA jealousy is hard to explain.

then why can you feel with your heart, stomach, and dick aswell you dumbass faggot

Nervous system is made of neurons

Bro I fucking get you man

youtube.com/watch?v=v-PzT82C_Mc

the brain is made of neurons

>You are a brain, and that is all you will ever actually be.
You're not actually even your brain, your brain can be perfectly alive, but as long as the neurons aren't firing, you don't exist.

You are not the brain, you are the electrical impulses WITHIN the brain.

>It does control the rest of the body.
The body is comprised of feedback loops, not mechanical reactions. Might want to get with the times, Rene.

think again kike, I'm the spirit that dwells in the brain.

WILL YOU RUV ME TOMORROW

we are concentrated channeled versions of the universe in different patterns. Its comparable to how the geometry of circuits concentrates electricity

actually we are kin of the planets electricial channeling. but the planets get their soul and traits of perception and being from the stars and the stars from the galaxy and so on.

but the neurons channel this spirit. I'm actually 1 % jew i just figured out lol go figure. Time to get my baby dick sucked

Close, but you made a classic mistake.

Who is then observing this so called "you"?

feedback loops within muscles without neurons? the root is more crucial that surface. muscle is surface. neuron is root. root channels soul

No one except other brains

feedback loops created within the creators cockpit. the neuron structure

I

You obviously don't have any idea of what you're talking about.
Yes the brain is controlled by all other parts as well as controlling the body, that's what a feedback loop is.

Hey rabbi, don't you mean
>time to suck a baby dick
?

In truth, noone knows what consciousness is, let alone how it corresponds with our body.

Speaking of body, more then nerves are essential part of our "self", as the hormones are likewise interlinked with it, and you can alter a person by drugging him with chemicals in very much the same way as by slicing up the brain or electrocuting the nervous system.

It is very easy to disprove. Can you change a person who dwells in a house by changing the house? Well, you can change everything in a person by affecting its body and brain.

So no, you don't dwell. You are it.

The muscles might give signals and might be able to determine if the pilot lives or dies determined by their skill and circumstances. but the pilot is the first one to start this feedback loop. the pilot is the neurons. It is the originator.

how did random molecules bump to form life? relevancy is in root. The begining is the souls fate

OP is monist FAGGOT

>you can change everything in a person by affecting its body and brain.
Of course

>how did random molecules bump to form life?
Random particles bump into each other all the time. We have a pretty good theory for how the RNA needed for life would have formed in early earth. Still working out the rest.

>but the pilot is the first one to start this feedback loop
Quite literally wrong.

conscious observation is first.

the body exists only as possibilities until it is observed.

specifically, the consciousness appears to exist as a superposition of consciousness-supporting states, smoothly moving one into another.

others, yes, from my perspective, are mecha suits, but presumably they are also their own consciousnesses in which they exist.

The Word comes first.

"In the beginning was the Word..."

>the body exists only as possibilities until it is observed.
lol that's not at all how quantum mechanics works. You don't need a "conscious" observer to collapse a wave function.

> implying that wavefunction collapse happens independent of observation

if I have a quantum system in another room, and I don't look at it, has the wavefunction collapsed?

for example, if I have a photon source, beamsplitter, and a photomultiplier tube at the end of 1 of 2 possible beam paths, rigged up to a speaker that plays "Never Gonna Give You Up" every time it counts a photon, have I Rickrolled myself?

thats like 13 year old philosophy retard tier op

and its also wrong because feedback and hormones from the body effect your thought patterns so you cant say your body isnt you

>the final redpill is something you learn in 3rd grade

the "delayed choice quantum eraser" experiment literally shows that yes, you do need a conscious observer to collapse a wavefunction.

also, photons that have been gravitational-lensed around a distant star, then received by a detector on Earth, still interfere as expected...there's no "collapse" until someone looks at it. What does happen is the wavefunction of the experiment becomes entangled with the wavefunction of the particle.

This is such a good post I'm going to commit suicide.

1. always do the opposite of what Jews say
2. Jew-controlled 3rd grade curriculum taught me that I was a soulless meat bag
3. realize I am ensouled because Jews told me I'm not
4. ENJOY SPIRITUAL FULFILLMENT!

>the "delayed choice quantum eraser" experiment literally shows that yes, you do need a conscious observer to collapse a wavefunction.
It litterally doesn't. The wave function collapses when the wave function interferes with the wider universe. You don't need any consciousness involved. That would imply everything outside the solar system that we can't see is in a pure waveform state.

> everything outside the solar system that we can't see is in a pure waveform state.
yes. exactly. same as everything inside the solar system. it's all probability waveforms, nigger, that's what quantum physics means. what is the uncertainty principle? what is an orbital? what is the double-slit experiment (in which wavefunctions REMAIN wavefunctions even AFTER interacting with the slits)?

> It litterally doesn't. The wave function collapses when the wave function interferes with the wider universe
Let's watch a wavefunction under your theory:
1. wavefunction interacts with something and instantly collapses
2. ....
3. ...
4. realizes he doesn't understand quantum physics.

oh wait I forgot

> litterally
here's what you do: go down to your nearest cafe. buy a baguette. find a day-old one if you can. also buy some olive oil. now smear that baguette in olive oil. lather it up real good. now wedge it deep inside your asshole. hire a somali immigrant or a gypsy to shove it way up in there for you. then come back here and make a blog post about how you can successfully eat things with your butt.

>wavefunction interacts with something and instantly collapses
>no longer exhibits interference patterns, even when only "observed" by computers not humans.

My flag isn't italian you retard

It's a bit more than just the brain, this is a more accurate image.

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT, SHINJI

The digestive system also has a lot of neurological cells it too and is sometimes called the second brain.

> implying wavefunction collapse makes something stop being a wave

> My flag isn't italian
ehh close enough. do it with a potato. like italians, you're White but did fuckall in WW2, and have similar "bros who are drunk" tier countries
What I am saying is that when a machine makes a measurement, it doesn't collapse the wavefunction (choose between possibilities). instead, the wavefunction now includes the machine.

i.e. for a machine measuring the polarization of a single photon....

AFTER the measurement but BEFORE a person looks at the output...from the PERSON's perspective the machine's wavefunction includes several possibilities.

then when the person looks at the result, the machine's wavefunction collapses from the PERSON's perspective

from the MACHINE's perspective, yes, i agree, the wavefunction collapses to a single possibility (meaning one wavefunction that's a factor of the wavefunction before observation) when the machine makes the measurement.

all you faggots have fallen for the nomanalism meme I see

no such discrete states exist and it's autism to claim it is so, can your brains function without your intestines?

MAN THE FUCK UP SHINJI

I realized recently that the male protagonist of every single giant robot anime is a huge beta coward.

Sosuke from "full metal panic" literally does exactly what he is told per military orders pretty much all the time. then he's too beta to ask out a woman. it's pandering to the hikkomori who has done fuckall but requires a super-successful protagonist to see themselves as...a protagonist who is a paragon of victory despite having even less of a spine than your average obese shut-in.

that's why those cartoons are "a little off".

yes. ever heard of a colostomy?

> it doesn't collapse the wavefunction (choose between possibilities). instead, the wavefunction now includes the machine.
Prove it.

Also, how do you even prove that conscious observation collapses the wave form in this case? You could just as easily say your consciousness becomes part of the wave function and you "consciousness" splits for ever possible value of the measurement, and each on of these splits feels like the waveform colapsed for them.

>from the PERSON's perspective the machine's wavefunction includes several possibilities.
How is that the case when the photon value has been observed objectively by the machine? There's almost certainly all kinds of way that information has propagated through various interactions through the machine and through the "conscious observers" body before the obverver is consciously aware of the observed value.

youtube.com/watch?v=beRNIxYsxcw

missing the forest for the trees, typical nomanalist.

>Prove it.
Schrodinger's Cat..."The scenario presents a cat that may be simultaneously both alive and dead, a state known as a quantum superposition, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat

Read, nigger.

I tripped on acid at a rave today and this is what I realized.

That's a thought experiment you stupid retard. You realise that shit is not possible in real life right? Fuck me.

>There's almost certainly all kinds of way that information has propagated through various interactions through the machine and through the "conscious observers" body before the obverver is consciously aware of the observed value.

Oh wait sorry I called you a nigger, that's actually a good point.

Is my consciousness experiencing a single reality? Or, is it experiencing some superposition of realities?

I suspect it's one reality at a time, but this reality is coherent (overlapping and basically the same) with many others including ones with a small amount of signal leakage from the experiment.

Thus, I contend that wavefunction collapse does not occur until an observer is consciously aware of it.

Which is weird, because the brain contains many parts...which in turn must be entangled into a single organism-waveform??

I'd need to do the actual math for this...

No, fuck me, you're alright.

But I'll give you an example:
> I decide to go to log off if I get doubloons in another thread
> from your perspective, until I post again, I exist in a quantum superposition of logged-off and not-logged-off states.

>from your perspective, until I post again, I exist in a quantum superposition of logged-off and not-logged-off states.

... where... did you learn this?... burgers i fucking swear. At least you sound like you want to learn at least.

What you said would only be true if me not knowing if you were logged on or not resulted in some measurable quantum wave function effect. Like if I checked if you were logged on or not, that would show evidence of some kind of interference pattern.

That *obviously* doesn't happen. Quantum effects like this only occur on tiny scales because it's the universe that needs to be not observing. Anything big enough will interact with the universe around it too much and collapse any potential wave form immediately. Quantum wave functions only occur on the scale of a few atoms stops. That's why schrodinger's cat is not a real experiment you can do.

It sounds like you litterally think anything you are not currently looking at is a quantum wave form and is in a super position until the moment you become consciously aware of it's value. That is mind numbly wrong. Don't get you physics lessons from christian bluepilled propaganda pseudoscience YouTube videos.

> It sounds like you litterally think anything you are not currently looking at is a quantum wave form and is in a super position until the moment you become consciously aware of it's value.

Yes that's what I think...

For example, I assume that the chair behind me outside my field of view is still a chair. But, there is a vanishingly small (i.e. zero) probability that the chair spontaneously turned in to a house plant, or blue whale, when I wasn't looking.

...and I think this is what zero point energy is? A super small (i.e. zero) amount of energy per volume generated by particles spontaneously arising and disappearing in the quantum vacuum? (Again, this energy is on the order of a few hundred watts for a 1-AU radius sphere...tiny)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_state

I AM THAT I AM

WHAT IS A MAN

Hopes and dreams

Neurons are made up of dna, which is made up of atoms that aren't alive. Does that mean humans aren't alive?

CLANG