You're alright Argentina

You're alright Argentina

Argentina isnt and never will be white

>Argentina is mexico

go away you silly jew you will not divide us

Ok lol

Since when do countries that aren't white and never have been dictate who or who isn't white. Fuck off, slavshit.

Kek hates Mexican clones like you.

Fuck off back to the Falklands.......oh wait a minute......

True, pol loves Tumblr now.
Can we have a "i can't even" thread?

I'll start.
So, like I saw a white man eating sushi yesterday, and I can't even

Jesus fucking christ. Kill yourself you spastic.

England is the same shade of white as argentina: black

Yes, good go- guy.

I'm from Belfast. You worthless slavic cunt. Your kind know enough not to come around here.

>t. yrone

this

Sup Forums isn't ready to swallow this redpill just yet OP.

Why are you guys so obsessed with what's reddit and what's not reddit? Is it so hard for you losers to actually talk about politics?

Protestant or nigger?

Fact

Protestant.
Slavs are the lowest of the low pal. You're paki tier.

>Belfast
>Your kind know enough not to come around here.

Yes, the place where niggers cluster. Youre right, we dont come there, dont want to interact with niggers.

>beta orbiters
Pathetic.

You're too much of a coward to step foot inside Northern Ireland. Stick to the south of the Island where you're safe.

Who's really behind reddit then? Jews?

how does taste the feeling of importing human scum from your ex colonies? enjoy your semen cocktail you cuck :^)

>inb4 SAVES NOT WHITE!!!! SLAVES NOT WHITEEEEE!!!! REEEEE I GUNNE DEPORT YA CUNT!!!! YOURE PAKI TIER REEEE!!!!

you have already lost. face it and kys :DD

Nobody cares, you irish nigger-paki-blood tainted chav. While you are shitposting Ahmud and Jamal are spitroasting ye mum while you are running away from muslim patrols at night.

Nobody wants to go to piss-stained Belfast because of that.

Now quit gabbin and go build a mosque you paki dicksucker.

Probably because this board makes fun of reddit constantly OP thought they were being clever by calling out one of the memes they love to use as if it would make them feel shame.

>newfag detected

We created kek but reddit drives all jokes into the ground

>KEK is a reddit meme

Nice try, you CIA, SJW fools.

Why would i visit niggerland in the first place? lmao, user you have to stop.

Northern Ireland is whiter than Poland. Take your filthy catholic whores back to poland. Pumping out black babies down South for the gibs. Pure filth.
Again, Northern Ireland is whiter than Estonia. kek, shitskins are too afraid to come here friend. They simply aren't welcome and will be told to leave.

kek is from World of Warcraft

there goes (you) for huge butthurt

You're the one that is butthurt from all the rape your people has endured for their entire history.

kek is an [s4s] cancer.
I seriously hate it.

not anymore. now is your time. once again enjoy enriched high protein semen cocktail and hang a welcome sign avove your ass for Jamal

You seem to believe that you're some safe haven for the future of the whote race. You aren't. Polish women are the dirtiest women I have ever seen. Nearly every single one of them are coal burners. Ask anybody and they will tell you the same.

>imblying i care about migrating low educated human trash.

we have just solve the problem.

No it isn't, it's a weeb meme. More accurately, it's a Umineko meme. Beatrice the witch laughs that way "kekeke", kek is its shortened form.
Death to all newfags.