Shia Lebouf and #alonetogether

I've been kicked out of the cabin two times now. If the quality of conversation was better I'd go for three... Natja doesn't say anything basicly, Luke is always attempting to appear intelligent (similar to this overly verbose shit he wrote: metamodernism.org/)

You guys should feel slightly sorry for them though, they literally are stuck staring at foreign museum visitors that don't respond to questions like, what's your name, or where are you from. It's like they barely exist in there half the time. Has to suck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope he goes crazy and kills both of the other ones, desu. Would be quality entertainment and I don't think it's that far off, given how prone to sped rage he is.

HOLY FUCK YOU ACTUALLY FOUND THEM?! WHAT HAVE I MISSED? I KNEW WE HAD LEADS BUT I DIDN'T KNOW SOMEONE WENT AND LOOKED!

this metamodernism by this unknown guy is so full of crap and fault, its as some mentally ill guy just painted swastikas on the wall with his own poo

He means the cabin in the museum.

so allegedly the museum is on this line. can someone confirm?
if so, leylines confirmed? is this some kind of shitty ritual laboof is doing?

......fucking hell I'm an idiot. I just got home from my shift and felt like "browsing" for a bit. That said though, what is going on with the hunt? Last I heard we needed people to go the lapland area and check the cabins.

>cabin in the museum

Sounds like some weird Stiller / Whedon crossover.

You are Richard, right?

I am Richard

Could I please get an update on the quest?

You guys realize we have made him actual cannibal Shia Labouf in a cabin in the woods?

You did a great job making Shia assblasted. Thank you for your service, we'll finnish him soon.

I remember you on non-cuckchan. Yeah those guys got really pissed off whiel you were in there alright. I wondered WTF you said to them but calling Shia "the actor" seems to get under his very thin skin :^)

any lead on where the cabin is

>alt-rights are racist-sexist-fascist-nazis!
>get called "the actor"
>WAAAHH WHY ARE YOU TRIVIALIZING ME

>Metamodernism
>Overly verbose
This is how i can tell you're an ignoramus who doesn't read. It's a few short articles, written in mostly common English about the successor to the post modern movement. It's a simple idea and clearly defined

Jesus, i saw that site years ago, i bet your first visit was today. Human trash

Nice to see you, Luke. Aren't you supposed to be in Lapland right now?

Nice unfunny Reddit joke, Dimitri

Meta is stirring up the art & design world as po mo is definitely on the way out. It might not be an accurate description of what does come but it's early days just like it was when people came to realise post modernism had appeared. Intelligent people like to discuss the human condition

Sounds like an exhibition of the Emperor's New Clothes to me, and you consider yourself one of the mental giants capable of viewing them.

>Not acknowledging shit writing. >Complimenting this horseshit.
>equates recognizing over-verbosity with poor reading comprehension.

You are King Faggot Supreme. Kys.

What a stupid faggot.

how can we get Rönkkö to bate her hairy pussy on cam

Natja is qt t b h

It would to you because you are stupid

This is one of two ideas building steam in the art & design world and personally this one describes the climate better. I'm sure you didn't even read it, dumb fuck

What part of short articles in common English do you not understand you moron? Verbose means using more words than needed, that website never does, not even once. It even splits its examples separately into different articles so as not to confuse the reader

Holy fuck, you contraries are such fucking idiots. Just because someone associates with Shia doesn't make their work auto shit because Shia

If it's in Helsinki (most of anything in Finland is) then yes

anons in Hawaii and New Guinea better be on stand by

Confirmed faggot

Of course I never read it. I tend not to read shite that is described as "only for the intelligent" by pseudo-intellectuals, and
your childish whining is not exactly going to win anyone over. Contemporary art sucks arse.

Did you talk to shia?

No one likes you faggot

>Splitting hairs over verbosity vs being sesquipidalian

True faggot

they look clean, like their cabin has running water.

shia come hideout with me in my cabin

theres no running water or sewer

ive been doxxed only three times here

You're stupid

"I never read it" just sums up this board. I can post any old bullshit and people will believe it if it matches with their beliefs. You people are useful idiots, just for the right instead of the left

Here's a tip to get people to stop calling you stupid - read more, think on others ideas and perspectives, reject bias. Not many people do this, but that is no excuse

Right now you are fucking stupid

>You're stupid
>You're stupid
>You're stupid etc
You're a faggot, go suck on a nigger's dick

>I've been kicked out of the cabin two times now.
Dress up in a Burqua to sneak in.

Don't forget your award. Bye now.

Are you gonna cry dumb dumb?

Waaaa abloobloooblooo

Stupid

It is the definition of overly verbose. If you think it's good writing, then you don't know what good writing is.

>t. Professional writer

This is good. Holy shit do this.

I'll take more than some artsy-fartsy little poof in a turtleneck sweater to make me cry, sonny.

Yeah I'm sure you're a professional writer. Meanwhile all philosophy books aside from the modern such as Zizek read just like that, and this is how I know you to be stupid and a liar

Luke, your manifesto truly is a piece of shit. Let me count the ways. 1. Separating all art into subsets of art, through a lens, is dogshit compared to just making art. It's the difference between being a critic, and being a filmmaker.

2. Your writing is atrocious, and under the layer of shit writing lies the rotten core. "maximum entropic dissemblance" Entropy and dissemblance mean nearly the same fucking thing, and they both suck shit compared to, "become disorganized over time" which a fucking human would understand. I shall continue...

This

Have you read ALL philosophy books in order to make this judgement? Every last one of them? If not... you, er... must be stupid (going by your "logic").

Based Finns

My sides
REEEEEEEEEE

Hurr durr u hef 2 mek art 2 criticize or fink abut it!

Stupid

Also congrats on trying to reduce the wonderful expansion of the English language. Decay over time is a shit phrase and is actually verbose compared to entropy

Sub 80 IQers all over this thread

"1. We recognise oscillation to be the natural order of the world." You have chosen one property of physics and called it the "natural order" You could have selected any of the other phenomena as well, but you did not, you excluded them, and thus committed an error of omission. You could also use human language to state your bad point better, like: "Things come and go"

2."We must liberate ourselves from the inertia resulting from a century of modernist ideological naivety and the cynical insincerity of its antonymous bastard child." Presupposition of non freedom in "must liberate." and artificial irrelevant time frame "century" you gonna update that sentence as time passes? "cyincal insincerity" more near redundancy inartful language use. Then you call it a "bastard child" while at the same time naming its parent...

That isn't going by my logic, but nice attempt at being more intelligent

Thinking is good, don't stop now just because you are still stupid, and wrong

You are a complete faggot

4. "Movement shall henceforth be enabled by way of an oscillation between positions, with diametrically opposed ideas operating like the pulsating polarities of a colossal electric machine, propelling the world into action."

Newton did a better job describing motion than your artsy ass. not all fucking ideas in opposition are "diametircal", you appeal to grandeur here, as though an electic machine was more interesting than the reality the machine exists in that is more complex and interesting, thus a shit metaphor. Your'e the man staring at my hand while I point at the moon.

Also, "shall henceforth" , so uh, it wasn't the case before? You just made it the case? Re...tard...

But you have NOT read every philosophy book in existence, have you?

You sound like a fucking homo

What a moronic post

Luke please make this easier for me to understand I'm too dumb durr

Cynical and insincere is not redundant, pick up a dictionary you mongoloid

God, what an execrable faggot. You refuse to kys. You're just like Shaia.

When you pick apart the wording without understanding the concept at all

Holy shit you are dumb

Ok. You win. We are too stupid to see the majestic rainment that adorns this prince of post-post-modernism. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Meanwhile, I suggest you avoid pretending to be an expert on philosophy, and go back to reading Hans Christian Andersen, you might learn something.

"We acknowledge the limitations inherent to all movement and experience, and the futility of any attempt to transcend the boundaries set forth therein. The essential incompleteness of a system should necessitate an adherence, not in order to achieve a given end or be slaves to its course, but rather perchance to glimpse by proxy some hidden exteriority. Existence is enriched if we set about our task as if those limits might be exceeded, for such action unfolds the world."

You keep referring to a "we" which I think most people that met you would not want to be part of, perhaps define who this we is. I'll just guess you mean the people who want to label themselves metamodernists, I guess you're trying to force your definition on the world, and lock up the term as your intellectual "property", in a non legal sense.

You say you ackowledge limitations, and then don't delineate them... That's not acknowledgement at all. then you claim futility, which is also rather presumptious. I guess I can't judge whether what you're talking about is nonfutile or not, because you've so poorly defined what the fuck you're talking about.

Verbose garbage with little meaning. Read fucking elements of style, or the economists style guide before you harm the world with more of this dogshit.

Like, the sentences are getting so bad, its making me want to read fucking you tube comments.

"given end" remove word "given" redundant. ends don't have single courses in 1:1 ratio, so another false presupposition in "slaves to its course," "hidden exteriority" wat? If its hidden are you sure outside? Did you know that you can use the fucking human word "outside" instead of "exteriority" which only patent writers might use.

You also use plurality which I rarely see outside patents. Are you a secret failed lawyer?

I like the weak appeal to, uh, giving it the old college try at the end, but of course, in language no one fucking understands.

Fuck you.
This guy is a pretentious faggot and so are you.
Go suck his dick and be done with it.

By the way, I'm just crushing the quality with which you've done a useless thing. It's even worse because the thing should have never been done at all. No one gives a fuck about most art (because it's horrible and ineffectual, and in your case, pretty pompous.) which is why you're posting about it on a fucking politics board. /pol generates more humor and art and gets it deeper into the world than any /art board I'm aware of. Maybe /b could be considered art. The glory days of /b seem to be over though.

Woah nice repost of this sick analogy, i can tell you're really smart now

That's not where London is.

the flag was in liverpool, not london

>most art is horrible and ineffectual
What an ignorant and sweeping generalisation. All this ignorance here just makes me weep for the future, because you are just as idiotic and arrogant as the leftist figures you criticize. The world will not change when everyone is stupid but is sure of their great intelligence. You're part of the problem, buddy

Well I guess I'll just finish raping your dogshit level "manifesto" since I'm half way done with it.

"6. The present is a symptom of the twin birth of immediacy and obsolescence. Today, we are nostalgists as much as we are futurists. The new technology enables the simultaneous experience and enactment of events from a multiplicity of positions. Far from signalling its demise, these emergent networks facilitate the democratisation of history, illuminating the forking paths along which its grand narratives may navigate the here and now."

The present is the result of much more than these two human judgement words you've used "immediacy" and "obsolescence" That's a weak set to claim causation from.

history is to the victor, not "democratization" there's a power law distribution which makes some people and power structures 100-1000x more powerful. That's not democratization. "grand narratives" wat? "forking paths" redundant. If you want to see more cooperation in the world, to create better "grand narratives" get everyone to speak the same fucking language... That's why you don't use wechat, but billions do....

This isn't art. This is just another case of talentless bored rich assholes doing rich asshole things.

AHAHAHAHA

...decay over time is not entropy

>makes me weep
Are you gonna cry dumb dumb?

Waaaa abloobloooblooo

Stupid

Welp, I gotta say THIS about that "artist" guy - he has done his market research, and certainly has his target audience well-defined: cocksucking, pretentious disciples of Sodom such as yourself.

bruh, this is why stem majors make fun of the liberal arts

A portion of it is, but i already said he was wrong anyway to think "decay over time" is a good replacement for those two words. He's a dumb fuck that is crying because English is too hard for his tiny mind

But yeah, might want to read his post before you try and call me wrong for repeating

Has anyone asked him for tickets to the new Transformers movie yet?

>"This metamodern sensibility can be discerned in, for example, the films of Wes Anderson, Miranda July, and Spike Jonze; in the music of Arcade Fire, Bill Callahan, and Future Islands; in TV shows from Parks and Recreation to Breaking Bad; in the novels of David Foster Wallace, Zadie Smith, and Roberto Bolaño"

"Just as science strives for poetic elegance, artists might assume a quest for truth. All information is grounds for knowledge, whether empirical or aphoristic, no matter its truth-value. We should embrace the scientific-poetic synthesis and informed naivety of a magical realism. Error breeds sense." This is not what science does, and recently quantum mechanics is trying to shake off the untestable yet arts bullshit infesting the theory of the very small. Appeals to "pretty" pollute science these days, now that much of the low hanging fruit is picked. Testing beats beauty, thought beauty does suggest nice things to test.

Artists assume a quest for feelings, not truth. Or they'd be mathematicians. Art requires an observer. Math and physics will be here if we're not. There's a slightly false dichotomy here between "empirical" and "aphoristic" I guess it's just you using redundant words again. I write fucking aphorisms and generated most of them by empiracle measurement of works best in the world. Thus, I think most aphorisms are the result of empiricism... which just means measuring shit, use human fucking words please. Error doesn't breed sense. That's quite a retarded statement. Error is the measurement of the state of a system. It breeds nothing. Humans can measure things, decide their state is in error, and then do shit, they often do not. For the shortest sentence in your pile of dogshit piece, it is as wrong as it is terse.

Your shit is so full of error, yet devoid of sense.

It's too early for a;; that verbose talk.

STEM isn't the be all end all. Most STEM majors are unemployed or in some minor engineering job. They are the definition of pretentious

Are you mad? Stupid. Wow you are mad though haha! Dumb.

I still read that stupid passage, you talk of "maximum entropic dissemblance" and fail to make a point of it. The rest of that rant has nothing to do with your first line

Waaaa why are the examples not hyper obscure because it's outlining a brand new art movement that some people only accidentally fell into being part of

Subhuman

You've been eviscerated, logically and methodically, and yet, in your defense, you do nothing but resort to ad hominem and unironically, repeatedly call him stupid. You are a retarded twat and need to kys. Don't you see?

A sign of mental illness is when the afflicted person blames everyone else, even when it is they themselves who have the problem. You're on your own here, Captain Cumstain - and the mic is yours.

No. STEM is the future, we just got stuck with a bunch of apes because Obama fucked most of the STEM and put us on the retard level with you. Congrats.

wtf is all this... why aren't we fucking with Shia?

omg is another coming? i love that series.

so whats hwndu about anyway? i thought shia is saying we r all american, unity and future!

but pol does have alot of hate so idkwtf. suck a dick, pol

salam alakeum!

So what is the end game of all this, driving Shia insane?

Is this the buttblasted faggot thread?

Holy shit
"It must be arts role to explore the promise of its own paradoxical ambition.."
>prescribing a role for art
>claiming art has a role
>claiming art has an "ambition"
>prescribing said ambition and its fulfilment
>using overly technical language to appear sophisticated
>cannot condense information and lacks ability to effectively synthesise (e.g. Descartes: i think therefore i am)

Yup this is literally the definition of pseudo-intellectual word salad, complete with overly ambiguous language. I imagine the author gets confused when explaining whatever laboured point it is that he is making.

>t. Philosophy/information engineering graduate who works for a bank

Some Fin should show her uncut cock.

>#STARTCREATING
>never actually created anything

It's pretty hard this time, but don't worry - we are working on it.

Yes. Plus suicide.

I'm not Luke, I just think you are all faggots and stupid. Have you ever read a manifesto? Are you aware there is a whole paper expanding on the topic?

It just amazes me the ignorance here. Art, critical thinking and philosophy are not your enemies. This "Ew I'm not touching that because he likes it" reaction is so infantile.

we have a serious reason to believe all 3 have switched location, the wood in the background looks different than in the beginning of this project

kinda breaks the fundamental logic of their project

That's why I came here, to see if he's gonna top himself after being hounded from one corner of the earth to another. But some faggot ITT is trying to tell us about an exciting new movement in contemporary art, and having a hissy fit while doing so.

>decay over time
>entropy
Double digit IQ pseudo detected

You need to go back

Finally, the last of the shit numbers in the shit manifesto. Eight.

"We propose a pragmatic romanticism unhindered by ideological anchorage. Thus, metamodernism shall be defined as the mercurial condition between and beyond irony and sincerity, naivety and knowingness, relativism and truth, optimism and doubt, in pursuit of a plurality of disparate and elusive horizons. We must go forth and oscillate!"

In this fine paragraph we find the first exclamation mark, for now that you've been baffled by the bullshit, its time to request action from you..... uh.... yeah...

Here you ask people to stop following idealogies (by ironically following your idealogy) how meta. Idiot. "between and beyond" there's a reason you've not often seen that phrase. Because it's stupid. Like putting your peanut butter and jelly between and beyond your bread. Also you state its condition as mercurial. Things as diverse as art don't have a single "condition" which can be measured. Like, you attempt to point to a thing in space, and then define it in a way that makes it impossible to find. LIke sending your reader to get blinker fluid from the autoparts store. You tease with enlightenment and then crush with confusion.

More inactionable dumb ass meta statements. "oscilate" "unity" "division" all of these are inactionable, for the devil is in the details, and the details are beyond your comprehension.

Enjoy your circle jerk, pseudointellectual grasp for significance, findind traction only in those affected by your love of the thesaurus.

Perhaps stop wasting your life and make a difference.

Good governments rule by the agreement of their participants. You get more agreement when similar beliefs are easier to find, and differences aren't amplified. When the media and the very language used to speak about ideas is maximally polarizing and minimally descriptive, we suffer. If your lunch menu can have 20 items on it, than you can at least describe your politics with the same resolution as your lunch. Why order a sandwich with more toppings named than you list aspects of your politics when asked? Left/Right=Bad. Include Fiscal/Social aspect, better. Just list the top few issues you actually care about, best!

For instance:
I like Ranked list voting, voting tests, doubling official salaries, no working for people you regulated, private voting in congress, less corporate money buying elections. Single payer healthcare, Pro-choice, higher speed limits, gay people being unhappily married like everyone else :). Raising capital gains tax and lowering income tax. No profiting off prisoners, TSA, torture, encryption back doors, or perpetual undeclared wars.

That's my politics with less toppings than a fancy sandwich.

If asked why you could say: Because you get better voting, voters, and candidates. Less corruption, Free 50% more healthcare funding by killing off insurance companies and their 33% middlemen fee. And as cars and roads get safer, why wouldn't the speed limit also make progress?

Stop calling things left/right, conservative/liberal, and start speaking with specificity.

Sincerely,
Richard Heart
RichardHeartAuthor on gmail

You shit quiverring cumbucket 100% not an argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)

fite me, negro, i'll knock ur cunt rite in