Swedish Games Developer. of course

My son comes up to me last night to show me a new game he wants to pre-order.
StarWars:Battlefront II, I remember buying him the last one and all was pretty fine.
But what do we have here, this is the lead character for an Empire based campaign.
Black girl, in the empire. That's like putting a jew in the SS
This is the same people that brought you the Battlefield 1 game that had the black British world war 1 soldier.

I told him no to battlefield 1 thinking it was a one off, but now I have to do it again. I feel it's only a matter of time before I get called a racist for standing up to the march of diversity

Other urls found in this thread:

news.xbox.com/2017/04/15/star-wars-battlefront-ii-pre-order-now-xbox-one/
npr.org/2015/11/29/457697165/customization-is-key-star-wars-battlefront-makes-space-for-gamers-of-all-stripes
youtube.com/watch?v=oVOcgd9ZWAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you implying SS wasn't blacks?

What the fuck is wrong with your country. I thought it was just memes but you appear to have a huge issue with white people.

Why is your country so racist?

can't they leave battlefront series alone?

You're a dumbass. It's a game you sperg.

A female lead in a game or movie is like a polar bear in Africa. It doesn't exist, and it shouldn't exist.

Are you implying Sweden owns EA?

WE

Being above 18 and playing video games, I strongly suggest you kill yourself.

I don't want my son programmed by leftist diversity led bullshit.
Every single fucking thing these days has either a strong independent women as it's lead or a gay or a black.
I will guarantee you that the evil villain in this game is going to be a white male.

Maybe teach him that preordering games is for suckers? This will be just as garbage as the last one. Get him to spend the cash on 5 better games instead.

where the fuck have you been for years?
hollywood has been shoehorning cunts into untraditional roles for years and the games industry is the jews next conquest

I'm implying that Swedish culture is fucked and guilt ridden.
I'm trying to understand what has happened in your countries history to turn you into such massive fags

And this women thing is retarded. I'm not against women in power IRL but ffs this is Star wars story how the fuck can boys sympathize her same way I liked Vader and Obi when I was kiddo

WUZ

There were actual jews in SS.

That's all I wanted to say.

EMPIRE

Just buy him the first Battlefront 2 from 2005 :^)

I'm serious. It's much better than the new one they half-assedly put together.

Are you implying Sweden owns EA.?

It would have been good if it was like any other vidya today where you get to create your own looks.

>pre-order.
Son
I'm disappoint

Not to mention battlefront 1 was fucking garbage

There is no evil fucking villain in the battlefront series, its pretty much left to the choice of the player. The story in the DICE games is lame anyway, and most kids probably think the empire is cooler.
Stop being so dramatic. It's not like the empire itself hated blacks or Jews.
And there were blacks and Jews in the SS, iirc.

i tried battlefield 1 since it was free for the weekend, turkey was literally the whitest faction in the game
fucking disgusting

Empire doesnt care about scin color. Everything is fine as long as you're human.
Op is a faggot as usual

Correction
>an ugly female lead in a game shouldn't exist
games like bayonetta are fine

People just don't get it, Star Wars was male fantasy action, in the original trilogy we had three heroes, Luke Han and Leia
The boys identified with luke, young and clueless,
Han represented what we wanted to be, dashing strong, cool, badass and good with the girls.
Leia is hot as fuck, kicked ass just as much as the boys

Now it's just shoving as much diversity in as possible, female lead after female lead to show they aren't sexist and for no other reason.
Black after black to show they aren't racist for no other reason (JJ Abrams literally said he changed the black guys character because there was too many white people in the casting room)

>"Empire is KKK"
>Not true, the Empire wasn't racial there were a lot of races etc.
>"You'll play as a colored stormtrooper woman"
>OMG heresy

You're a bunch of fucking SJW. Grow up

you're a medinigger

>There is no villain in the battlefront series
The selling feature for the new game is a single player campaign.
news.xbox.com/2017/04/15/star-wars-battlefront-ii-pre-order-now-xbox-one/

No, they have to ruin everything gamers hold dear in the name SJWism.

got me confused for a moment
why are they using the same name from the last game? i played that one like 10 years ago

All kids now that the empire is the best though.
Jedi are fucking gay.
>inb4 DICE's shitty storytelling attempt to attack white males red pills a generation

Because most people buying the game will not have played videogames from 10 years ago, you know, because they are adults now.

>all kids know the Empire is best
They don't anymore, the empire to most people now means
>Black stormtroopers
>Female commanders
>Female special forces
>Angry, cucked ginger white men who pretend to be hitler
>Whining emo faggot Darthvader wannabes

After Battlefront 1 (New gen version), i've decided to never buy games from EA, Bioware or DICE.

They either sell you unfinished games to plan for 5+ DLC packs or they literally give you an unfinished mess of a game. Or they try to add some changes or something stupid in the name of diversity like they did with Battlefield, Mass Effect Andromeda and now this Battlefront.

This
No Mass Effect Andromeda shit

Dont give money to that shitty cuck company.

Just dont buy it.

npr.org/2015/11/29/457697165/customization-is-key-star-wars-battlefront-makes-space-for-gamers-of-all-stripes This is one of the devs at DICE. Another was angry and irritable when initially they were going to have female soldiers in BF1 multiplayer but EA execs said "yeah nah remove that gamers will object"

It's more understandable for star wars though.

>only black stormtrooper seen defects and steals a jacket and a ship
>female commander caves in and puts entire facility at risk
>vader was also a whiny emo faggot

BLACK?

She doesn't look black, retard. She looks middle eastern or mixed. Straight hair, green eyes. I wish I looked like that, she's qt.

Seriously the empire in episode 7 was weak as hell.

>Their stormtroopers are deserting.

>Their stormtrooper commander gets captured without conflict and immediately complies with captors,

>Their sith lord gets beaten by a girl who has never held a lightsaber.

>DICE Sweden makes another piece of shit
>DICE LA still isn't making anything

She looks like a typical Sami girl

He wasn't a sith lord. Isn't even a sith.

this
A lot of Gen Z can identify with Kylo Ren, like a lot of depressed millennials identified with fucked up characters like Shinji Ikami

Wait a second

I thought they were still working on the other Battlefront game that came out, or have they just given up because it was so shit?

>its a Sup Forums gets triggered by a black character episode

you know, you guys are only a little bit better than tumblr

WE CAN GO FULL PROPAGANDA NOW.

didnt the makers of the recent star wars films say that the empire/first order is a white supremacist group? Are they playing the card of all the "racist" false flags now? I.e. Jews painting swastikas and making bomb threats, blacks being part of the KKK etc?

I don't know how you kids play games today. I remember some years back I bought GTA IV. Was fucking HORRIBLE to install and ran like shit.
I posted my shock at an unprecedented shitty experience and everyone was like:
>lol, dumbass, all that is all normal now

He's not black, more of a paki.

Anyway the Empire recruits from everywhere, it makes perfect sense that they'd have non-whites in their ranks, why wouldn't they? Besides, Stormtrooper waifu would be redpilled as a motherfucker and hate kikes with a passion, would racemix with but she wouldn't want to because all races have a right to exist and a duty to protect their purity.

>DICE LA

Seriously DICE LA have to fix whatever shit Sweden fuck up every time and they still haven't just put them in charge. EA are run by fucking idiots

so then they don't even have a full fledged sith, like I said, weak as hell.

Nobody is actually upset, it's just an excuse to shit on Sweden.

I'd like to join in but my country is just as cucked :(

What a petty life you lead. I feel sorry for you.

>Turkey
>Whitest
I see what you did there.

As far as i remember you had to prove your lineage as descended from certain Germanic stock in order to join the ss. So i really don't think there would have been any non whites at all.

All sweed game devs need to be like the ones that made this fucker

It's your fault for not getting him a Nintendo to play.

You should be slapping him for asking to preorder and for wanting EA garbage, you support this.

We wuz space niggers and sheeiit

>that man jaw
>cute
I found her hideous and this is coming from a country considered arab/moors by Sup Forums standards. Get your shit together krautcuck

Would you rather a straight white male murdering all the minorities?

She not black. If that looks like a negro to you then I don't know what to say.

It does actually make sense to make soldier type characters ugly. A 10/10 woman isn't going to be a soldier.
It's unsettling to see this in vidya, though, isn't it? Because realism isn't what they want. If they wanted that the character would be a man.

It's just to punish cishetscum that, you know, actually buy the games...

>vader was also a whiny emo faggot
I live in a world where I LARP that the prequels don't exist.

She looks like Missy Peregrym she has worked with EA before so I figured it was her when I saw the trailer.

Dice isn't to blame, it's SJW EA you should be blaming.

A laughing stock, just like Ubisoft.
I literally watch E3 just to cringe.

>krautcuck
Implying he isn't a muslim

I'd rather there wasn't any minorities at all.

He had a lot more training then Mary Sue.

get him something else maybe?

Bullshit.
The words are different but that's only to stop original film fanboy manchildren from sperging out and complaining (Like that would work)

The new order is the Empire
The resistance is the rebels
That emo fag that kills han is a sith and the girl is a jedi in training.
The big planet thing is a deathstar.

>Jedi
are not the rebels technically.

Those aren't ground troops.

Fuck you EA.

Are you actually defending that kike Abrams jewing out SW?
I mean the right answer is not to care about SW at all but it sounds like you are still invested.

fuck is with another female lead in my star wars?

females are cool and all, but enough is enough

You get to play as a fascist, and according to the writer the story tries to humanise The Empire.

This isn't SJW. There are plenty of times for out-rage, but this isn't one of them.

The sith were named after an old alien race. The sith lords are all gone. Sure, they may want to start the order again at some point but I don't think the reasoning behind the sith being gone was to stop people sperging out. It's just the story.

They aren't first order.

I was a fan of the originals back in the 80's I was a fanboy until I hit puberty (I was born in the 70's)
I was looking forward to taking my son to see the new ones, but no they are SJW wet dreams.

I'm not defending JJ at all, I don't know where you got that idea.

I don't read comics or extending universe stuff or cartoons. I just watch the movies so everything else is meaningless garbage to me.
Darth vader was an "evil jedi" the rest is irrelevant.

'why are the bad guys are all whites'

'how dare a quasi-negro be the bad guy'

please learn to identify and sage slide threads

>The words are different but that's only to stop original film fanboy manchildren from sperging out and complaining (Like that would work)

Sounds like a defense of JJ ripping off SW for a buck rather than actually continuing the franchise.
I hear that's basically what his movie is. They took all the pieces they think made the originals work and just replayed them while sticking a bunch of kike shit in.

It's placed sometime after Return of the Jedi and Kylo Ren is involved sooooo.

*EMPAH

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS RIOT CONTROL TROOPER?!? WILL DROID DO PROTEST OR WHAT? THIS IS STUPID AF

Someone said that this story "humanizes" the empire, though. So it isn't making a quasi-negro bad guy to even up the history of the bad guys or anything like you're suggesting.

I had no problem with the premise of the force awakens, it was a reboot of the original films which came out over 30 years ago while keeping the original cast in it.

Nothing wrong with that, in theory. Their execution is what made it a pretty weak film.

In fact this may have actually been done because they observed that people actually do like the Empire.

eg. Uniqlo did Star Wars designed tops recently. More than half of them were empire and only one or two were Rebel-specific.

Making niggers into the Empire lets them deny us making white natty memes about it, or something.
It's very possible they did this with the "Alt-Right" in mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVOcgd9ZWAA

im "suggesting" that this entire dialogue is designed to extend the life of the real agenda, which is racial conflict

blacks being on "both sides" of the "issue" is good for us

we want cooperation with other races, so that we can all work together against the globalist jew

WE WUZ NATZEEZ AND SHIEEEET

lel

You are dreaming. Blacks belong to the merchant.
If blacks want to align with us they either have to leave our countries ASAP or kill themselves.

I'll forgive them for the nigger troopersif they make the protaganists stay loyal to the empire.

the shill makes one last desperate attempt to extend the life of the argument: you screwed up, thinking that putting blacks in our 'safe spaces' would anger us

not realizing that we are well aware of who our enemy is, the people who own these production companies, the merchants

Blacks were never an enemy, they are simply used to promote racial conflict, as a distraction and weakness for both races

My dad didn't let me play when I was under 18, so Kys right back, fucking cuck.

I take it your shed doesn't have gaming capabilities.

>ITT, Sup Forums complain that a black woman is the bad guy
Make up your fucking mind, damn it.