Cernovich threatens Trump bigly

>mediaite.com/online/mike-cernovich-threatens-sexual-blackmail-if-steve-bannon-is-fired-i-know-everything/

tldr:
Mike "Ape aficiando" Cernovich threatens to release damaging information about mistresses, drug use, orgies on people in the Trump admin if Bannon gets fired.
Huge Twitter fight between Mike and Bill "Botox" Mitchell.
Mike says #FakeBase is getting pushed by Rick Wilson and sockpuppets
A 6 figure contract was given out to divide Trump supporters, Bill allegedly on their payroll now.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/mike-cernovich-threatens-sexual-blackmail-if-steve-bannon-is-fired-i-know-everything/
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121208141348AAuAVSu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dina_Powell#Bush_administration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's time to move on past Trump

He was never supposed to be the savior, just a small step

ill drop tha big enthilada

If Bill Mitchell and Mike argued I like Mike again. Mitchell such a obvious neoconshill

dunno what to think of this all

What dirt could Mike possibly have and on who?
Doesnt seem to be such a wise move to try and threaten Trump at a time of all those geopolitical conflicts huh?

This Mitchell dude is a creep. I don't trust him. At best he is probably just an attention whore. He is one of those just smarter than average guys that thinks he is a genius. Over the past 18 months, I've noticed lots of things go over his head when he is discussions.

Seems like a guy that would pivot 180 for an extra shekel or a few hundred more pesos.

How did this kike get so big all of a sudden?

Wasn't he like a (((life coach))) last year?

Is this guy the illuminati know?

this

cernovich has always been a fraud who jumped on the trump train to get attention

much like milo bbcanopolous and that one lauren southern. They're just taking advantage of retard teens who want to be "alt-right"

>>mediaite.com/online/mike-cernovich-threatens-sexual-blackmail-if-steve-bannon-is-fired-i-know-everything/

He's just a hardcore Trump supporter who thinks Trump can literally do no wrong. I get the Trump cheerleading to some extent but he's not an alt-right dude. He's the type of person that if Trump granted mass amnesty, started 10 wars in the middle east, and restarted TPP, he would call them master chess moves that we simply don't understand yet.

He had a really pathetic yahoo answers account
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121208141348AAuAVSu
but it seems that he deleted most of them.

Beautiful. Trump is so shit his supporters are dropping him. Youbguys got neoCONNED!

Cernovich has actually broken some good stories and done some quality journalism

Botoxbill is probably the one who posted pic related

fuck bill mitchel guy is a pos. DISAVOW

what a fucking shitbrained ziocon cuck

>Cernovich is a self-important, sensational retard with ADHD and racemixer
>Mitchell is an unmarried neocon
Both the same trash

He hath loth hith mind

Mitchell is a fucking creep and he really seems to enjoy that neocon agenda. I don't trust Mike Cernovich either though.

Either way, I have long since moved past Trump. Not worth wasting time on it anymore.

Trump and Kushner want to sweep all that racist nationalism stuff under the rug.

Yeah, yeah, that "well connected Republican literally who" just warms up the same old shit we heared a million times before.

>WE RUN SHIT
>I SWEAR
>***WE*** RUN THE WORLD
>STOP LAUGHING AT ME
>IM IMPORTANT

you only have to look at the White House where Bannon is out and Gary Cohn is in.

it'll take a while for people to come off the Trump cultism but if you think that Trump/Ivanka/Kushner are more legit right wing than people like Cernovich/Southern/Milo etc you're pretty dumb.

Well...

So is this the beginning of the end of Trump?

Wtf are you strawmanning in there again? Ivanka registered as a democrat, Kushner is unaffiliated, his dad went to jail and Cadre literally got funded by Soros for 250 million.

Go ride a kangaroo or something.

that happened when he let Flynn get railroaded.

Do any of those upstanding Israelis give two fucks about Loren "The Mastermind" Feldman?

I'm not sure what to make of this goy. He presents himself as alt-lite, but he's probably more redpilled than that (judging by past statements and his website).

I know vox day thinks highly of him, for some reason, and Vox Day is actually very far right.

Cernovich's "I'm-a-gorilla" schtick is annoying, but I'm curious to see what his end game will be here.

>kushner is (((unaffiliated)))

>Jared Kushner had been a life-long Democrat and had made major donations to its candidates for years before reportedly undergoing an "ideological conversion" and supporting the 2015–16 Trump campaign

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

Idk before the whole Syria muh revenge attack for Israel bs I was planning on staying at Trump Las Vegas for a week.

He should stick to what worked.

Bill is a retard and his personality defects caused friction with literally everyone he tried to work with during the campaign. The fact he is at all a voice anywhere to anyone is proof normies are absolute cattle

E-Celebs are massive fucking faggots and will literally do anything to stay relevant.

>He should stick to what worked.

Trump is trying to convert himself into W 2.0.

Which makes sense given who their new friends are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dina_Powell#Bush_administration

They are eating themselves; ouroboros style.
The left will be wringing their hands in exciting

Or when he let Ivanka bring in Pence. Who brought in the fucking swamp.

I hated the Pence immediately, I knew it was doom.

He should do it anyway if he has dirt on Trump. Nobody should be loyal to a person, be loyal to ideology. If Trump ends up being a conman you shouldn't start building a cult that worships him

Cernovich exists solely to carve up the right. He's controlled opposition using "Salami Tactics".

Salami tactics, also known as the salami-slice strategy, is a divide and conquer process of threats and alliances used to overcome opposition. With it, an aggressor can influence and eventually dominate a landscape, typically political, piece by piece.

The trick is to get your opponent to do the slicing themselves. The first obvious one was that retarded ass battle between the "Alt-Right" and "Alt-Light". It was meant to shatter the group and make everyone choose sides. He wanted to slice off the Alt-Right, like a piece of salami. Now he's getting ready to do another slice, and will continue to do so.

Bill mitchell is completely untrustworthy

Cernovich used the alt right to peddle his crappy books, but it is at least something he believes in

>tfw Thernovich is now closer aligned with the Alt-Right than with Trump
He gets a lot of bantz in the right-wing circles, but he's been based with this (((Kushner)))/Syria situation.

I'm getting sick of all these e celebs

Cernovich isn't a buddy to Alt-right since he is a kike.

Cernovich is a celebrity opportunist snake oil salesman. evveryone who is a friend of alex jones is fraud.

get real.

fuck off with your kushner/ivanka/cohn worship.

Mitchell blue pilled himself on the Trump meme.

I'm not ready to go full black pill on Trump though.

Did anyone watch the Molyneux debate with Mitchell on Syria after the airstrikes. Bill came off sounding like an absolute Trump ass licker, basically saying that of trump decides to turn into a globalist neo-con then he'd fully support him, no questions asked. Not a big molymeme fan but holy shit he wiped the floor with this makeup wearing weirdo, it's no surprise The Donald fags love to post his tweets, they're almost as bad as the Hillbots and Obamadrones at this point.

shouldn't have voted for one to be President then.

I shit on Cernovich a lot but the guy is fucking coming through for us now. Thank God I was wrong about him.

>former trump supporter here

Okay, kiddo

Cernabitch is a race mixing civic nationalist piece of shit

>BUY MAH BOOK

Harambe Headspace
Lemur Liturgy
Orangutan Outlook
Silverback Suppositions
Monkey Musings
Simian Semantics
Baboon Brainwaves
Ape Attitude
Gorilla Gesticulations
Macaque Machinations
Rhesus Ruminations
Primate Premonitions

Does it really matter? It's not like leftists will care if Trump appeals to them by being more sensitive, they will call him a fascist all the same. Look at Bush, he was cucked as fuck on immigration and never directly called out Islam as the problem, yet they condemned him all the same.

this.

Surley it's obvious the the demoralisation of trump supporters is very real and has worked

Look at all the alt-right celebs who are against him now. They are clearly paid off.

We all need to chill out and listen to shadilay

it's depressing how stupid people like you are.

Oh shut up, faggoty Thernovitch shill. Go lose another war to some giant birds.

That's true, but at least he isn't a Trump sycophant. We need to reverse the course and he's helping, so I'll tolerate his flaws.

Why should I give a fuck about two schemeing opportunists that are just feasting on scraps at this point to remain relevant?

>Mr president, a bunch of neo-nazis threaten to attack you if you remove someone they consider to be "one of them" from your staff

>I am not anti-Bannon I just think he should be fired
Lol what a faggot

we should gas both of em