Prefect allies don't exi-

>prefect allies don't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
youtu.be/atBnC8TKwWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delete this

Slicing Ukraine could be a perfect reason for restarting relationship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Talk to Vlad and invite Romania and Hungary

>abloo abloo muh Katyn which happened at the beginning of last century
Holy shit, kurwas are as retarded & backwards as the memes say. You're like niggers crying over for muh slavery.

alliance of cat with mouse, sounds good indeed (for cat)

>beggining of last century
dont embarass yourself

If you don't know anything, shut your whore mouth, imbecile.

>TFW we could become best buds in 17th century and form an unstoppable alliance but catholicuck king went full autismo and didnt want to convert his son to orthodoxy

Try to say Wilno isn't polish in public, they will beat shit out of you :^)

>Russia
>ally of Poland
what the fuck, are you shill from Razem?
they are our eternal enemy
we prefer them over mudslimes because known enemy is better than unknown, and at least they are human when compared to ahmeds of germany
from nearest history:
>try to fuck us over with gas deal
>kill our president
>occupy our country
>kill our elites

i dont hate them though, I don't even dislike them, but I do not want to talk to them anymore and want to have nothing to do with them

pic related is our new allies

>Kill president/elites
Nothing of value was lost.

Americans are occupying our territory right now and I don't see anyone complaining about them. I guess most of this country loves to suck niggers dicks. Also
>killing our president

We're not occupying shit, you invited us, you wanted us there

>Europe's nigger talking about embarassing self
You vodkaniggers sure know how to do that, I remember shitposting a few years ago while playing CS just KURWA KATYN KURWA KURWA in game chat & all the kurwaniggers in the game suddenly chimped out & went all "muh 6 gorillion innocent POWs, DELTE THIS". Seriously you guys are as pathetic as kikes still playing the victim-card about their holohoax.

you know nothing and I would insult you but it is Easter today and I won't do that
Happy Easter everybody, time when Catholics and Eastern Orthodox have Easter at the same day is rare, we should cherish it, perfectly faraway from each other to avoud fights

You sound like arabs on youtube comments, well not that you're that much different in the end.

Are you believing in bomb theory?

>Americans are occupying our territory right now
what said

Kinda like saying the word "nigger" out loud in Detroit, eh?

Slaivc alliance when?

are you believing in brzoza theory?

Czechs won't forgive us when it comes to history. Communism devided us and while I have nothing against them personally, I understand their lack of love after Operation Dunaj.

>Talk to Vlad and invite Romania
Romania aint getting shit. They are not even slavs.
We can talk about including Hungary for commie abuse but Romania? Fuck off pshek.

I didn't want any of your nigs, fuck off. Goverment actions =/= people will

> kill our president
are you retarded or something? theres no actual proof that we had anything to do with it

soon, but this time we call it V4 at first, Intermarium second, and in final phase it will be 3 Sea Initiative
we also add Baltics and some weirdoes from balkans
and you are not invited, you misbehaved in the past

>kill our president
We are not to blame that hes pilot decided to land in the forest zone.

Sounds like they beat you pretty hard while play CS. Scandinavian players are pretty shit anyway so i am not surprised.

come on, it was da jooz and bolsheviks (which are the same)

The best part is that our retarded manlet president ordered the pilot to land in forest himself. It's widely known but everybody is still chimping about muh roosha xD

sure thing guys, lets just ignore that he was putting obstacles in your gas deals with western europe, the fact that you put multiple parts of corpses in 1 coffin, like 2 heads 3 arms 4 legs and other disrespectful shit, fact that landing was fuckin awful, fact that those planes were serviced in your plane parks

You did it, it is well known secret
we won't be friends anymore, just let us go our way, you go yours and stop interfering with each other

janusz plz

let me guess, you voted for PiS

Wykop dot pl >>>>

>the fact that you put multiple parts of corpses in 1 coffin, like 2 heads 3 arms 4 legs and other disrespectful shit
you cant deny that its pretty funny tho

it well as may be the case, but trust between our nation, already thin and fragile, was utterly shattered by that fact
and why don't you give back wreckage?

go vote for PO you postcommie german cuck

More like perfect enemies though.

>beginning of last century
>1901 = 1940
kys Nazi collaborator

>itt : retarded Poles still butthurt about Katyn
Jesus Christ, get over it.

>PO
Nice try, korwin here

its a sad thing indeed (lack os trust between our countries)
not sure bout wreckage tho, whats about it?

yeah, I voted for PiS and president Duda
and you lost and you are butthurt now
you are like hillary supporters of Poland, insert crying Wojak face and whine about how PiS have no place on this mongolian image spinning board
or maybe you are Kukiz supporters? they are not that bad, but terribly ignorant in some cases

not for families of victims though

>pooland
>ally

more like purpose for just anothe partition

fuck off you mongrel

Stop fooling yourself, Ivan. Deep in your heart you know you want to be in the same team with us :^)

>implying

Don't worry guys, we still hate you (a bit).

you wont agree to giving back wreckage of Tupolev that crashed and killed our president, not only that, but you allegedly tampered with evidence, and previous govt, hated by literally everyone, agreed to that because they were swedistan tier cucks

this
but I'm somehow ok with that

you mean Ozjasz Goldberg? :^)

this
langosz people are best allies
at least now

>most of my family is indifferent towards gays
>Poles helped jews as well

Can't argue with the "cannot getting over history" part

>t.Jan Bsydpyhdoghdgdghdigdsczki

This. Poland's hate for Russia is perfect in its consistency. It's not like they're going to pretend to be "friends" or "allies". And that's great.

yeah, it souns suspicious, but i really doubt we had anything to do with the actual crash

Why do Pole's hate Russia? what has Russia ever done to Poland? I can understand Krauts but why Russia?

first they seriously fucked with us during TIME OF TROUBLE, then we and krauts fucked with them, spliting poland in 2 multiple times

t. butthurt kacap

We have some shit for 500 years

>Poland suffered catastrophic damage to its infrastructure during the war, which caused it to lag even further behind the West in its industrial output.[11] The losses in national resources and infrastructure amounted to over 30% of the pre-war potential.[11] Poland's capital of Warsaw was among the most devastated cities – over 80 percent destroyed in the aftermath of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944.[12] Nonetheless, resulting from forced migration, there was a rapid increase in population to 23.9 million shown in the first post-war census of 14 February 1946.[13] The Polish state acquired more highly developed western territories and lost the more economically backward eastern regions. Already in 1948 the prewar level of industrial production was exceeded in global and per capita terms during the first Three-Year Plan (Plan Trzyletni) fueled by the collective desire to rebuild shattered lives.[14]

>After the Soviet annexation of the Kresy territories east of the Curzon line, about 2 million Poles were "repatriated" (moved or were transferred or expelled) from these areas into the new western and northern territories east of the Oder-Neisse line,[20][21]

> In 1947 Soviet pressure caused the Polish government to reject the American-sponsored Marshall Plan,[16] and to join the Soviet Union-dominated Comecon in 1949.[17] The Soviet forces present engaged in plunder of the former eastern territories of Germany which were being transferred to Poland, stripping it of valuable industrial equipment, infrastructure and factories and sending them to the Soviet Union.[18][19]

>importing polish coal from mines in silesia for free for 40 years
>importing meat from poland for free while the polish starved
>"""""rebuilding"""""""

I blame the jews. We could make personal union but nooo, ortodox = heresy :DDDDD

>Even better allies do not exi......

Ok strata here it goes
>Check the name of highest mountain in Australia
>Do some research on the guy it was named after

#
Hui sosi, guboi tr9si

But what to do with ukrairoaches? Send them to Sweden?

wew, chillax my dude, past is in the past

r u tryn 2 ruse me agen

Russification and polonization

This triggers poles

even swedes dont deserve millions of hohols flooding their land
also checked

we will hate you until there will be only 1 Pole and 1 Russian left on earth
then we shall open last vodka and make toasts to oblivion
he who benefit is most likely one to be perpetrator
I bet germans paid some influential people in Russia to get rid of dumb Poland leaders

mate, we are eternal enemies
we hate them because wars, partitions, WW2, commies, etc
they hate us because wars, annexations, WW1, WW2
added bonus: Poland is only country ever to take Moscow
it was shady because they partly invited us, but still

Hey slav bro, let's be friends
youtu.be/atBnC8TKwWI

The root of Ukrainian identity was the inability to decide whether they are Russified Poles or Polonized Russians. Now they get to be either Poles or Russians.

>commie collaborator

KYS

two neighbors, who ignores the opinion of each

this

Fuck off nethercuck, literally nobody likes you and only uses you for defqon and easiest pussy in the world.

>Capital: Warsaw

>added bonus: Poland is only country ever to take Moscow
what about Napolean my dude...

>Poland is only country ever to take Moscow
But Tatars did it too

B-but

>He had Poles in his army
>His conquer of Moskwa was a disaster.

Love you too

Brother?

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

Will you make your fucking minds up?
"Muhhh Stalin muhhh Anglo kurwaaaaa"
FFS

ok then, my mistake, but still
germans and anglos never did this, so I will still fap to that

don't worry madziar, you are still best ally for Poland, forever and always
unless you reunite with Austria and participate in yet another partition

Oh yes, because post of some one fuck on korean imageboard = opinion of the entire nation.

Kill yourself, angloshit.

Poland is kind of european Afghanistan, i pray, that US will send MOBA to Warsar or Krakow

%%i like polish culture and blah-blah, but all that thread is full of b8s isn`t it?%%

R1a in Poland has nothing to do with R1a in shitskin countries, nigger.

>*autistic slavnigger screeching*
So typical

booom

Poles love Germany, EU, NATO and all these three are anti-russian.

TRUE SARMATIAN HERITAGE!

there is R1 in afghanistan because you guys sent Poles from Poland during occupation to Syberia, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Manjuria, literally everywhere you could
this is my fan theory.

>Poles love Germany, EU
wrong
>NATO
right

My local town always holds a Canaday to celebrate our friendship

I see leaf flags everywhere

>Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs
comedy gold, nice b8 my man