Idea

Why not just rape the muslims?

Seriously, they deserve it. Eye for an eye. They won't report it (don't want to be honor killed by family). Zero risk all reward. Even the gays can join in, I know europeans got a lot of those. Asian fetish? No problem, leave the burka on and pretend shes a ninja.

Cuck abdul back today

because not all of us are fucking animals

Because that is falling to their level. Respect yourself and your ancestry, dont be a lil shit like that.

>leave the burka on and pretend shes a ninja
I chuckled. Thats about it though.

The problem is we have a soul.

Because raping shitskins makes more shitskin babies and it makes your dick dirty.

>wants to get rid of islam
>not willing to fight fire with fire

falling to their level (like we did in crusades) is exactly what we need.

sss-sauce

HHHHHNNNGGG

Look the argie thinks it's human
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're actually right. The entire reason Muzzies go to Europe is because its fertile ground. Guaranteed free everything, zero risk or threat. If whites started chimping out they'd think twice

wearing clothing like that defeats the entire purpose of wearing the hijab what a dirty whore kill her now

Euro whits don't have enough social cohesion to do pogroms.

In this thread op is a no balls faggot
What you mean to say is you want to do what they do but don't have the balls to do it so you want to justify doing it by claiming their are doing it. Fucking childish as shit. Grow the fuck up.

Because she would then bring up your children to be shitskin Muslims and contribute to a global cancer.

>Asian fetish? No problem, leave the burka on and pretend shes a ninja
Jesus fuck I was choking on my water

Na, just keep throwing shit at their businesses and prayer rooms and make them feel miserable irl. Safety Squad methods work well too.

how are the negros in london? they keep kicking you asses?

>tfw VICE have run out of memes to report on so now they're making false flag threads to generate article material

Out out, zog

This is fucking retarded.

A single leftist politician or journalist carries the guilt of 1000+ muslims.

You waste your life on harming 1 muslim out of millions.

Instead, you could harm 1 organizing mastermind in politics or media, out of hundres or thousands.

haraaaam

BRAAAAAAAP

Thanks for the tip OP I'll keep that in mind

Muslim women aren't supposed to leave home without a male relative accompanying them. You may find yourself eye-to-eye with Abdul himself. It may not end well for you.

>Asian fetish? No problem, leave the burka on and pretend shes a ninja.

My sides.

Also, seriously a great idea. There are a lot of qt3.14 Muslim grills

>They won't report it (don't want to be honor killed by family).

Interesting idea.

You are moralfags.
There is nothing wrong with the sort of warfare OP suggests.

Cuck Mohamed, rape war now

Because muslim women hate that shity culture more than us.

>hasn't heard of rubbers
>check flag

Nigger detected

You can just fuck a goat , its same

Awww shit, who really /bout/ that life tho???

I legitimately want this to become a trend

If true
>implying this is bad
You realize, that they help to normalize muslim hate and will encourage normies to consider such actions. If it is really jewrnalists trying to fish for content lets give em content, track down said content when it is published and put the name of the jew inclusive his contact data on the list.

I'll give $10 to the first person to try this successfully with evidence that it works

this guy gets it
nope, if she got preggers her fellow muslims would kill her. Even if she does, better she produces a bleach baby than be ahmeds breeding cow.

virgins stop being virgins, raped muslims question their religion, ahmed chimps out if he finds out adding more fuel for the race war. I see no flaws

How the hell would you know if they were QT when they're always in bin bags?

>Eye for an eye.
You haven't thought this through to it's logical conclusion, have you?

Kek Will It

>Why not just rape the muslims?
you don't even leave the basement.
i like how you RP all the time doesn't do shit. you're so much pussies. even antifa and commies went to syria to fight with ISIS and you fags here to roleplay about some stupid shit.
yeah, go rape muslim women. you are a big guy chris.

Bump

I wouldnt put my dick in an animal. Its the whole foreign juices and earthy smell thing.
I do however think you are onto something. Would the honour kill if she was rapped just abused. Like fingered or fisted whilst wearing a chain mail potatoe peeling glove or open fisted and depositing a squash ball with nails hammered into it. I can do that.

Speaking for your self. And who is Chris

Remove Erdogan commie

Said the austrian

only if they're white, brown pussy stinks

Them crusaders must have raped a fuck tonne back in the day.

Do you speak from experience?

Don't know about OP, but I just like rape.

No, lol, i am orthodox

It's because nobody has sex with mudslimes willingly.

Pot calling the kettle a nigger

>his fellow mudslimes flee their own countries en mass
>resort to terrorizing civilians instead of facing our soldiers head on
>calls us pussies

kek, thanks for reminding me, turk girls are actually pretty cute. I'm coming for your sister mehmet

>Asian fetish? No problem, leave the burka on and pretend shes a ninja.

But what about the smell?

Cause it's gross. They're ugly, they smell and got disgusting vaginas. Now I know an arab or nigger doesn't have a problem raping 90 year old men and women, but that's because they're subhuman.

Agreed. Then we can start saying shit like 'its not all white people raping your women relax you racist'

Maybe what should be done is send postcards to muslim women. Maybe made with a picture of them. Saying "saw your sexy ass today you cosmic ninja and thought of fucking you savagely in the bushes. Then through your eyeslit i noticed you werent a ninja but a nigger and I would rape an animal"

Mia Khalifa?

>but I just like rape.
You may change your mind when you're copping Jamal's BBC in your arse...

muslim women are ugly as shit though and they all have resting bitch face. Only qt3.14 anglos for my slav dick.

Wouldnt

Yeah, but what percent of them are even women?

Unless... we rape the men.

Hello?

Cause were not fucking barbarians. We are better than them cause were civilised.

It's always the same damned flag. There isnn't a country i hate more. I really do hope you become Syria 2.0

Theyre kniffing each other belgranofag.

I had a married Muslim woman offer to sleep with me once, turned it down because I'm a moralfag. Oh well.

>umbghhfff we should start raping muslim girls guy
when was the last time you losers left your basement and talked to a woman? seriously, you're all a bunch of idiots

Killing evil people is a civilized act.

That said, a left-wing politician, journalist or professor is far more evil than any random muslim.

Her husband wanted a reason to honor kill you, they play weird games like that...end getting anal jihad'd over his wife

>Jolt
>Dell Latitude..

Good times

time to take le final repill

How would you know? Have you raped anyone?

I never thought of it that way. If that's the case she was hiding it pretty well, though.

>muh morals *tips fedora*
You won't have your civilization if you don't get your hands dirty every once in a while.
good thinking fellow burg. Strike at the rapists themselves
Yeah all that repressed sexuality is begging to come loose once muslimas come to the west. Wouldn't even be a rape desu
digits confirm, rape war now
well we're not deporting them, we're not gassing them, maybe we can rape em. I'd like you to come up with something better also your flag is ugly

Remember the Gates of Vienna

Fucking and impregnating them is one thing, raping them is another. We're civilized you fucking animal.

hey by ops logic you're gonna have to. they rape men too, and children, and goats. you've gotta do all the same because eye for an eye.

OP is a jew pushing some bullshit.

>sister

Not worth. Aside from the fact that we should never, ever, fall to their level, they've got so much fucking bush it's like a damn forest down there.

so big boy, when are you going to rape a muslim girl?

Rape what Muslims? You think we didn't take that into consideration? Hence only the males are sent. Feel free to rape them as you wish kek

>Why not just rape the muslims?
So they'd have radicalized and smarter muslims babies?

Imagine, muslims with the IQ of a white. It would be horrible.

Best to castrate/exterminate them.

That video is disturbing
like that it is a preamble to a rape or something

They are forced to use the burqa especially for men not to rape them. Also they are not allowed to leave their homes.

you don't have to have kids with them.

Agreed. Something about it hints at abuse.

Most mudslides are too ugly to rape

Whats it like being a fag

>rape
>disturbing

wrong thread

You don't think the crusaders raped?

The moment there would be but a single rape, the media would go apeshit on the evil racist misogynist rapist white Europeans.

>implying you will ever even come close to attempting to rape someone

Sauce?

Sounds fucking hot

I don't want to put my dick in something that will make my shit stink and potentially give myself herp

well then we know who to rape next

>Half Arabs with high IQ
So we'll have a bunch of Jon "Nigger Shootinf Safari" Jafari lads running around?
What's wrong with that?

someone's got sand fever. Go shove your dick into a sand hole.

I'm not falling for your tricks, Shmuley. Race mixing is degenerate and rape is sinful. The white nationalists are on the rise. We will slit the throats of their virgin women and execute every last Jew by rifle or by fire. All Jewish writings, history, and your entire bloodline will be completely wiped from the face of the Earth. Prepare your anus, Jew.

These.