So which side is going to kill first?

So which side is going to kill first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didnt antifa kill a guy with a shovel last time?

Depends -- someone is bound to die with the fighting going on, albeit it won't be common if nothing changes.

I guess an autist is going to REEEEEEEEEEEEEE out on ANTIFA with a firearm, but that's just my hunch.

if it follows the track that germany did and it probably will since jews bring the same cancer with them everywhere they go it will elevate into political assassinations.

In Greece, a member of the Golden Dawn killed a member of Antifa. That was a couples years ago though and the media "forgot" to mention the victim was antifa.

I reckon it'll be Antifa though, they have lost too many times and have more to prove now.

I like this Damigo guy.

Nice run on sentence. Try again, with added punctuation.

t. English teacher who is sick of this shit

There has been several close calls so far too

>Trump supporter shot an ANTIFA in Washington earlier this year
>several ANTIFA have been stabbed last year
>a couple of people have been beaten and KO'ed by ANTIFA
>several ANTIFA have been KO'ed
>pepperspray can probably fuck with people that have asthma, and that's been shot everywhere

It's amazing no one has died so far

im still amazed alot of people don't come prepared to deal with pepper spray

Yeah I've been following him for a long time, you should watch his video on TYT University

>youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk&t

Pretty smart guy

> it's amazing no one has died so far
I'd just assumed people had.

Sauce?

Whatever happened to that guy who was savagely beaten with shovels during the Milo speech?

This. We never heard of what happened to that guy after that night.

Antifa

I've wondered that myself. I think considering the Trump supporters have gone farther like stabbing and the one guy who shot antifa my money is on them. But I also think they understand people are starting to come around and not view us as the villain, and killing someone would ruin that. Then again each rally seems to get Antifa more and more riled up and lefties always have this weird obsession with one-uping one another. Not to mention I could easily see the first Antifa to "kill a nazi" would be praised as a hero so...

tl;dr it's 50/50 at this point

No one, it's the most first world tier protest in history

>Firecrackers
>Pepper spray
>Glass bottles
>All the while Tim Pool yelling ZOMFG SHITS HIT THE FAN PEOPLE COULD LOSE A FUCKING FINGER OH MAAH GAWWWD

Meanwhile this shit is all over the first page while /sg/ gets one thread and people are complaining that even that exists

He got beaten up with a shovel

neocon drumpftards aren't people

Pyrrhic?

My white arse.

>Trump supporter shot an ANTIFA in Washington earlier this year
incorrect.

The shooter thought the guy was a white supremacist. they were both on the same side lmao

Praise kek

Antifa. To most the Trump supporters at these things, the whole thing is for shits and gigs and the rare opportunity to beat the shit out of annoying sjw liberal arts students. But antifa literally thinks that they are the front line of some civil war to protect us against facism or something. They're getting really worked up over this last one and theyre getting empowered by the media who just shills that ebil alt right did everything. I could see them escalating it next time. The thing is, if someone dies at a college protest, Trump is probably going to say enough is enough and "send in the feds" (in some form) next time causing antifa to scream "SEE WE TOLD YOU HE WAS A FASCIST". The whole thing might just keep escalating to a point of no return. No surprise considering that Antifa is Soros backed

Is the guy right behind her doing a karate move on an invisible opponent?

Skinheads have already killed people