Reminder: Sup Forums is a pro erdoğan board againts soft assed leftist faggots

Reminder: Sup Forums is a pro erdoğan board againts soft assed leftist faggots.

>Turkey will erupt into civil war in your lifetime
Feels good, man

Who is going to be the side of the civil war? Those cat loving moaning bitches? Nah.

I fucking swear on my blood i will try to kill as much as i can of you till my last breath.

You already did that during the coup didn't you?

We're gonna gravity nuke your country to Allah's Kingdom.

>believes in the coup
Very well, muhammad.

Reminder: Sup Forums will conquer Istanbul and make it Constantinople again.

Sup Forums doesn't care about you roaches

Would love to hear who this "you" covers btw. Is it the 'liberals' in your country (those who are against the Islamic caliphate) or the West in general?

I was more referring to the masses of the public that went out to the streets and murdered their own bredren in the streets than the legitimacy of the coup.

Reminder: Sup Forums is an anti-turkroach board against soft assed turkroach roaches.

Islamists. Anyone who supported Erdogan.

Ah, I thought you were pro-Erdogan op...

based Turk

very cringe, would believe you are not a turk in Germany/10 troll

fuck the pussy leftists and traitor islamists

>Sup Forums prefer to side with a a Pro-Islam leader rather than side with the left
>blame left to be hypocrite when they side with Muslims
this board is banana.

look at his face , the guy on the background keke

So the referendum will change the constitution to allow Erdogan to elect his own judges, staff, etc? Without a democratic vote in congress?

>DIE
>I
>E

kys

Erdogan winning:
Left btfo
EU btfo
Kurds btfo
Nationalists win

Where the hell happened to Onur? Is he taking it up the poo chute in turkish prison or dodging russian airstrikes?

Yay, religious state wins.

>Sup Forums is one person
fuck off k*rd

good, eu should invade turkey.

When the super majority of your population is super religious, why shouldn't the country we a religious state too?

They'd lose.

Look.

The real reason Britain. Russia and US are in Middle East is so "....The White Men can intervene & fix the problems.....The West can come in & intervene and fix the problems....:

Nope the real reason we are there is to start WW3 and end it after a few months and colonize the middle east take your oil snd wealth and startanothet era of colonizing countries and have your land as our biblical land once andnfor all.....Britain, Russia & US have hsd this planned for such a long time. This is the real reason behind all of this.

Because it has repeatedly shows how fucked up it is to not separate religion and state.

Against turkey?
Not likely.

Is it even a real referendum? If le Grand Sultan was willing to restart the war with the Kurds after the last vote he lost, I doubt he'd allow a real unrigged referendum, especially after the "coup attempt"

Reminder: Turks are roaches.

theres no oil in turkey.guess thats why we are not colonized cucked country right now. but we are cucking ourselfs so we dont need you to cuck us.

>Supporting Erdogan = Nationalist

Hakan come on man, don't act like a jew.

>pro edrogan
>turks still living in a fantasy that they are somewhat important

You know, my country is pretty much irrelevant too, but edrogans angry rants about importance of turks makes it much more laughable.

Ummahist is NOT Nationalist. The man has stated openly (the truth) that there is no moderate islam but only islam and i bet wants to be a Caliph

Any way fuck them.

Let this shit thread slide.

Make a new thread about our importance of being White and how we can use the current situation of poverty refugee and the simnering WW3 stance to invade middle east and take everything theyve got and reshape their how infrastructure back to Christianity.

>Sup Forums is a
Yeah, no. All roaches look the same. Just step on them. Get this disgusting infestation out of Constantinople.