Why are atheists so miserable and infertile? Do they have soft penises?

Why are atheists so miserable and infertile? Do they have soft penises?

Why not just give up your delusion?

I'm actually an atheist, but I'm going to join a fundamentalist Church because an atheist woman will never give me enough kids.

Fuck off and lets religious womans to religious man, degenerate leaf.

At least let your kids be raised in religion if not.

That graph implies that 100% of world population is and has always been, from 1910 onward, religious

Athiests tend to have high iqs, which hinders fertility on its own by a bit. however, the chart is perfectly explained by immigration of catholics from mexico as well as dysgenics caused by increasing discrepancy between the rich and poor
really just shows that 1970 was the true peak of america

>caring about someone else's penis
Get your priorities in order, Canada.

Catholicism is completely dead in Canada.

I will pretend to love Jesus. That's good enough.

You mean before not onward right? The world was 100% religious, with like maybe 10,000 atheists in the whole world.

No it's not about America. Atheism is still increasing in America.

Can you even see your dick?

How do atheists intend to maintain healthy birth rates and prevent cultural/societal decay? I understand you not wanting to believe in the magical sky-daddy but you've so far failed utterly to find something effective to replace religion with.

>Can you even see your dick?
I'm a girl, so no.

It's not like Christians are doing much better in the West. All of the "Christian" nations have birthrates well below replacement levels.

no, onward from 1910, green goes up to 100% all the way
>The world was 100% religious, with like maybe 10,000 atheists in the whole world.
believeing in something doesn not mean you are religious
also I would like some source on those claims but I know you are talking out of your ass because globalization didn't exist and keeping that kind of statistics was impossible

it's just that muslims have almost twice the kids as atheists (and christians)

Why is it when a Slavic leftist posts they're always more retarded than the average Slav? Christian nations are below replacement because atheists don't fucking have kids.

The only parts of the west which are Christian are certain areas of the USA and those evangelicals have a very high birth rate, everywhere else in the west is atheist. Don't speak about subjects you know nothing about, your comment is retarded.

I wouldn't want to raise kids in this world, you can give yours over to the theists to rape and murder.

Yes. You keep telling yourself that. Let's look at Poland for example. There are around 2.5% admitted atheists there and another 7% of people who didn't state their religion. Lets just assume they are all atheists so about 10% atheists (probably waaay fewer but it doesn't matter). Let's also assume all atheists have 0 children. Their birthrate in 2016 is estimated at 1.34 children per woman. So if 10% of the population had 0 children that means that the other 90% had a birthrate of about 1,5 children per woman.

Kek. The only ones in USA with a decent birthrate are the Mormons.

t.bumsore teenager

You can't impregnate a banana

I don't believe in god but i am christian and tell people that i am a christian so people know that i am not a muslim or kike lover.

What are people like me called?

T. Common filth

Oy vey dont reproduce goyim

>The smart people like me believe the Muzzies we're bringing in are completely safe and the law will protect you too
Step up your game, Schlomo