Redpill me on Islam. Not Muslims and their conflicts, I want to know the truth about Islam without memes

Redpill me on Islam. Not Muslims and their conflicts, I want to know the truth about Islam without memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mSLSzugDfw
youtube.com/watch?v=I2zzDSbolVA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ON1FpIJWdY&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=41
youtu.be/h0UHbSmZFjk
jihadwatch.org/islam-101
youtu.be/xHOz8pyu9BY
youtube.com/watch?v=94PkbuULFdM
islam-guide.com/ch3-16.htm
theislamicummah.org/the-6-pillars-of-faith.html
islamreligion.com/articles/1190/viewall/story-of-adam/
islamreligion.com/ebooks/Islam-Is.pdf
youtu.be/-HYLiMaj9Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POSTING

youtube.com/watch?v=4mSLSzugDfw

jews being racist waiting for a messiah

christians decide jesus is the messiah, roman empire agrees, spreads religion to middle east

mohammad (arabs) decides he's the last prophet, and jesus was only a prophet as well

at first teaches peace and people convert peacefully, later allies warleaders and is no longer peaceful, converts people forcefully

turkic people don't care about religion / allah is close enough to tengri, so they convert mostly for political reasons

arabs invade through modern day spain, etc

turks starts a caliphate that the westerners (anglos and french) support

eventually west backstabs them and splits land / influence with russia

today it is said to be peaceful but that's the early quran, later on it becomes more violent. mohammad says if there are contradictions in the book, take the things said later on. therefor the "radicals" are the true muslims

there are only two "houses" according islam, the house of islam, and the house of war

>not muslims and their conflicts
the religion itself teaches subjugation and humiliation of the non-muslims

It's a threat to western christian civilisation. it needs to be eradicated from this earth before it's too late

Look at what these sick shitskins are doing in the name of Islam in Egypt.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2zzDSbolVA

They drink camel piss.

Let's just say I was in support of Islam until I actually read the Quran cover to cover. Pick up a copy for yourself and read it. You'll understand why people hate goatfuckers. Going into it with an open mind will only make your hatred of Islam more intense in the end.

It's not really a religion but a way to conquer others

>no memes
oh boy.

if you ask nice i'll post twice!

But as a Muslim you're going to grow an epic beard. Worth to forsake everything that makes life worth living, like non-Islamic music and alcohol, for some epic beard, my dude.

Interesting, where can I read more in detail?

why?

Give examples from the Quran that will make me hate them

Radical muslims want to kill christians. They chop the heads of christians in the ME. Look at what they did in Egypt: We can't let a single refugee into europe.

Just buy a copy and read it yourself. It talks about fucking childre-

Nevermind, I saw your flag.

a pathetic coat of mystic bullshit around a brutal core of fascist ideology.

Flying Korans Kill Salman Rushdie:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ON1FpIJWdY&feature=youtu.be

Or muslim for that matter. They're the most vile group, just as bad as the jews.

What's wrong with fascism?

Kek. Why do they call camels 'ships of the desert'? Because they're full of Arab semen

How come Muslims are able to successfully insulate themselves from cultural maxism while everyone else fails?

they're open about it
it's only the "liberals" who defend them

youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=41

Muslim arabs committed genocide against the residents of Malta and reduced it to dirt then left it. This is the perfect metaphor for what Arabs did to the whole middle east, north Africa, and the Mediterranean

Because they're not white

>at first teaches peace
mohommad was always a warlord looking to control mecca, the economic center of arabia. he succeeded by basically destroying every pagan idol in the cube and forcing the tribesmen to comply with his tribes religion only.
monotheism fucking sucks like that.

>take the things said later on. therefor the "radicals" are the true muslims
this. it's basically the same shit as "old testament" and "new testament" except much more serious about the whole "follow the newest shit first or else"
much more about the "or else"

>the religion itself teaches subjugation and humiliation of the non-muslims
sometimes the title of the book tells you everything you need to know about the content. too bad it wasn't titled "the mad ravings of a genocidally murderous pedophile"

apt for any "holy" book, really. the best part is when it gets to the old bullshit laws about stoning the homosexuals and cutting off thieves hands.

oh wait, saudi arabia uses those as their current laws.

seriously OP, everything wrong with islam can be summed up as:

"Do you want to live in a country that's operated like Saudi Arabia?"
The answer of course should be "no" because you're likely a sane and rational person.

nothing if you find yourself on the right side and dont care too much about individual freedom and terrible crimes commited in your name.

Adorable.
You should read some of the Quran, it's translated in english and it's on the internet.
Don't get me wrong, it's kinda retarded, but the only person who can redpill you on a religion is yourself.

Fascism is just when goys start being as tribal as Jews.

Fuck off. This is a Christian day.

nothing wrong with that. its just that fascisms tends to get a little out of hand, judging from history

>Redpill me on Islam
youtu.be/h0UHbSmZFjk

retarded gays btfo
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Alla snackbar!

A Religion insisting everyone have to hear their shitty music 5 times a day.

Later verses in the quran are more true and there we find Surah 8 and 9
Where allah tells muslims to subjugate all non muslims under Jizya and fight untill all teligion is for allah. There is only one allowed interpretation of the holy texts and its the literal, this is the consensus understanding of the learned muslims all over the world now and it has been since forever. 4 main schools in Sunni islam and 4 main Schools in Shia islam have difference over the 3rd caliph for ex. But all agree that there is only one islam and that it would be appstasy to say you dont want full Shariah. Only the ahmadiyya comunity sticks out as they dont recognize the medina quran where most of the warfare and supremacist verses come from. Take a guess if they are seen as murtadeen(apostates) by the broader Ummah(world muslim community).

You can summerize islam as: Every meter of earth sould be ruled by shariah, all non muslims dont really have to be killed but atleast put under 3rd class citizenship, No nationalism between muslims as there should be the caliphate which is one state for the whole ummah. As a muslim in shariah land you would be takfeered (made mon-muslim, apostasy) if you said you dont really want one muslim state as the absolute end goal.

Because islam is like this with it seen as apostasy to even say you interprate the quran metaphorically like christians sometimes you have atleast 800M Muzzies in the world being pro their own religion (aka pro-Shariah) and then there is a big chunk of those who do or would really like to wage jihad warfare and do terrorist attacks. These numbers can not be found for any other religion. Islam was contructed as a conqest ideology from the start and it shows. Islam is 10% Spiritual and 90% World Conquest

Then we ofcourse have things as Taqiyya and other stuff, to much to explain here. Watch som Rober Soencer on the tube. Hes fucking amazing

jihadwatch.org/islam-101
R.Ibrahim on narratives youtu.be/xHOz8pyu9BY

>I must unify the Arabic people under a single banner
>I choose the moon God to rally them.
>It catches on like fire and the entire world falls under it.

Basically Mohammed wanted to do some good but universe is a weird place.

The literal meaning of Islam is submission.

Islam is plagiarized old and new testament with more crazy shit, especially towards the second half. Muhammad built it into his religion, that Muslims are in direct opposition against the rest of the world, and they would eventually need to convert or kill us. In other words, it's the only religion that rather literally and quite opens, wishes to gain world domination. If you've ever seen Star Trek, then they're like the borg. They want you to assimilate or else, and they will never stop. Islam has never had a reformation and it probably never will because their holy text is said to literally be the word of God. So therefore, not believing in parts of it is equvialent to being an atheist. God cannot make errors and you can't pick and choose a la Christanity.

>Islam without memes
b-but islam is one huge meme

/thread

>Islam was contructed as a conqest ideology from the start and it shows. Islam is 10% Spiritual and 90% World Conquest
and no one should expect any less or more from a tribalist warlord piece of shit in a fucking desert hundreds of years ago.

Literally this. It's a Arab world domination plan that has took over the middle east and parts of Asia and soon Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=94PkbuULFdM

>There is only one God and his name is Allah.
>He sent messagers on earth to guide us.
>He sent books to guide us.

>The Five pillars of islam are:
>>Faith
>>Prayer
>>Charity
>>Fasting
>>Pilgrimage to mecca
islam-guide.com/ch3-16.htm

>Six pillars of faith : theislamicummah.org/the-6-pillars-of-faith.html

>Story of Adam
islamreligion.com/articles/1190/viewall/story-of-adam/

Take a look at this : islamreligion.com/ebooks/Islam-Is.pdf

Oh lol is this what the 'Islam is the religion of peace' rhetoric is about?

> Faith
Anyone who believes less than you is an apostate who should be put to death

> Prayer
Chanting 'god is great' while rolling into the crowd with a fully loaded semi-truck and then detonating the anfo in the trailer

> Charity
Releasing the evil homos from their cruel existence by removing their heads from their body

> Fasting
When the US bombs the shit out of your infrastructure and you starve slowly in your crumbling ruin of a city

> Pilgrimage to mecca
Gotta give the saudi royals the tribute they deserve, they designed an excellent tourist scam

Another cheeky thing to know is why there is division between al-qaeda and other groups towards isis is not on any shariah or kuffar-hate grounds or even on strategy but on the grounds that they dont hold the 3 holy cities and call themself THE muslim state.

And on the Caliphate.. only the caliph is allowed to declare offensive jihad vs kuffars and that why we have seen in these latest decades muslims playing the victim card portraying their jihads as deffensive even if offensive in nature. youtu.be/-HYLiMaj9Ak If there is an etablished caliphate and the caliph doesnt start offensive wars he can be takfeered and executed as an apostate.

Another massive thing to add in regards to taqiyya is that altough the shariah is set in stone, islam is actuallypragmatic when it comes to spreading islam. You can for ecample drink and eat pork acording to islam if you activly work to spread islam and/or infiltrating in kuffar land

I remember reading a number of years ago on Sup Forums or maybe even /new/ a convincing argument that it is actually just an evolution of an old pagan religion, and that Allah is a moon God from said religion.
I wish I kept some of the links from the thread, it was really quite interesting.

>convincing argument
one piece of shit tribe got the upper hand on the weaker with outside help or through a series of competent moves against incompetent opponents, then forced their religion on everyone.

this shit happens all the fucking time, there is no "arguement" only history.

> moon god
pre-islam arabia was polytheistic, and one such group had 3 goddesses or something.
no one is really able to study this because...
well, you can guess why and how
hint:
> buddhist statues in afghanistan

please

It's trash
It promotes inbreeding, senseless violence, rape and blind fanaticism.
Muslims destroy ancient artifact, kill everyone who they see heretical/infidel.
Their religion and empires did not contribute anything for the world except misery and hardship.

They are the most biggest meme in history.

This is what Bismillah really looks like and Arabs do NOT use heiroglyphs (curved swords) and even if they did they would use straight swords as curved swords were brought to the middle East by central Asian Turkic Invaders.

Yes please

Their "prophet" was a goat-fucking pedophile. The """"""religion""""" is such a joke that the only way they can get people to believe in it is to kill/threaten to kill anyone who converts

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

also check out some of Sam Harris videos on the topic. I hope you don't get sucked onto fedora vortex.

shitty Christian fan-fiction

FUKEN SAVED.