Multi colour

antifa try to copy basestickman

based pastels

Those legs make me sick

Gee, that's a fat cunt.

why do these losers even bother

they're either obese women or skinny manlets, and couldn't win with a fist fight if they were handed a gun, so a shield isn't exactly going to do them much good

#swoleleft

cuck-winger trying to copu based muslim jihadists

They look like some MLP faggots if they tried to do a school shooting but their leftist parents dont have guns

xir knees look like they bend backwards because of the obscene disgusting fat

great. This gone escalate quickly. When is /k/ gone join in and raise the bar too .308?

>both women have the physiques of out of shape men
>the guy has the physique of a holohoax "survivor"

Are the green leggings chick's legs fucking backwards? How much fat do you have to accumulate on your legs to make them look like that?

>shill detected
capped for report

>legs

>Infowars.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

if they're antifa they should be wearing black

she's still smoking a fucking cigarette

Why does that fat one bother wearing the mask? Its not like anyone who knows her isn't going to immediately recognise her, and I'm pretty sure any police officer would be able to spot her in a crowd and pick her out of a line up

i had no idea that Pitchfork had a military

This is from the rally before when stickman was first arrested. I doubt they put that together in 5mins and on the spot when they saw him.

Op you're a idiot

Hot as fuck. source?

His name is Kommisar Kreig

Out of shape fuckers concentrated more on making a fashion statement. Those paper-thin shields.

...are those fucking cartons? Those shield will limp if it's soaked with water.

I've seen sausage skin that's been overfilled before but goddamn, why do whales wear leggings?

are you suggesting stickman is just one of the Soros puppets. Do you have timestamped evidence on hand for stickman and rainbow squad being spawned at the same time?

Wonder of modern technology that they haven't violently exploded, injuring people nearby.

>one on the left
>stiff kick to the back
>knees explode, crippled forever

>arrows are pointing downwards
what did they mean by this

One on the lefts bandanna is covering a snout?

Whats she going to do Queef on them?

>The power of cellulite compels you, the power of cellulite compels you"...

>antifa
>only whites
What the fuck?

they are a bunsh of communist with white guild. I love it how the Trump-"Nazis" are more diverse than the antifa.

antifa was always white though

unlike you

nice

>Iron front symbol

The arrows symbolise anti-nazism, anti-monatchism and... wait for it... anti-communism

Was wondering this yesterday.
There are many more realistic levels of escalation coming, huh?

Pastel bloc is best bloc