When will Sup Forums admit that black lives matter

fuck you nigger

Why would you fuck a nigger ? That's degrading

When will blacks admit they need to stop blaming white people for their problems.

>blm march
>completely full of white leftist faggots
Why do they matter user? What do they contribute to society?

When will blacks admit their lives don't matter

When will straya annex the kiwis, as NZ is rightful emu clay

When black lives matter

Sup Forums will never feel guilty about black lives because Sup Forums isn't white

True whiteness hasn't been tried yet

This and stop saying all lives matter.
Black lives just matter, you dont have to overcomplicate things.

When black actually do somthing to prove that they matter.
Until then, fuck nogs

soon pls
our government wont deport the chinks, but the strayas will

The only reason NZ isn't part of Aus is because they wanted to give women the right to vote when the states were forming the country.

THEY'RE WORTH LESS THAN FECAL MATTER

I guess when blacks become self-sufficient and can maintain their own societies. They still wont
matter, but we'll throw them a bone if they manage to get their shit together.

i was just busting his tiny kiwi balls, i actually dont know shit about that irrelevant nation other than that hobbits and elves live there

God that image pisses me off so much.

Surburban white people protesting for the marginalised black man. They would be raped, killed or both if they stepped into the nigger neighbourhood.

Nah, they're a bunch of cunts, every kiwi I've worked with has been fucking useless.

It's always full of self loathing white cucks

If black lives matter then why won't they stop killing each other?

>Stop police brutality
>Want police to beat shit out of Alt-Right protesters at Berkeley

Not to take away from muh white genocide, but... #AllGenocidesMatter

When they start to matter

so is that the real origins of NZ? it's the island they sent all the poofters and mouthy sheelas to? would explain them being useless cunts

Just gonna be honest here and say; no, black lives does not matter. And I think most people here know why, but if you dont. Cause niggers are worthless and cant do anything on their own.

When other black people think that, seeing as black people kill more black people than any other race combination (police on black is so fucking low you could count on your fingers, and black on white/asian is higher than those 2 combined on black for violent crime).

When will BLM admit that they are the useful idiots of Soros and the Oligarchy. When they admit they have been duped then there will be no need for them to exist. So really pol just needs them to BTFO.

The people of Srebrinica mattered but the Dutch stood back and allowed the massacre.
> cowards

I'll admit that when other people admit that Baron Trump's nipples are two sweet creamy centres of pure bliss and they stiffen up in your mouth in seconds.

Yep, they were originally part of New South Wales but we told them to fuck off because of their constant bitching about women's rights.

This thread is retarded.
Go back to tumblr,you dumbfuck SJW cuck.

They don't matter.

When will niggers admit that all lives matter?