Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ow3w3
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.f4939aa133c6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1490142549767/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

okay

From your first source:

>Atheists, agnostics and other people who do not affiliate with any religion – though increasing in countries such as the United States and France – will make up a declining share of the world’s total population.

>In the United States, Christians will decline from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050, and Judaism will no longer be the largest non-Christian religion. Muslims will be more numerous in the U.S. than people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion.

Please learn how to analyze data kk thx bye

Atheist triumphalism always made me cringe. I'll be happy when atheism is totally dead.

atheism is the most retarded shit ever
you can’t prove God doesn’t exist

STOP REPOSTING THE SAME PASTA OVER AND OVER AGAIN
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT ALREADY
REPORTED FOR SPAM

But apparently you can prove the universe created itself out of nothing, that science would be better if it was treated like a religion, and that morality is based on evolution and my feelings. XD

How can adults believe this nonsense and still think they're inherently "intellectually superior" to everyone with different views including certified geniuses?

>let's support the cult that promotes tolerance because it's such a good idea goyim
reminder that noisy-christcucks are more likely to side with co-practicionners in delusions than with blood.
reminder that there is no excuse for any kind of religion, unless you need it to compensate for lack of rigor/discipline if you would behave like a degenerate.
Sup Forums is not a christian board, it only tolerates it as a paliative.

We don't need to prove God doesn't exist. You need to prove he does exist.

proof of burden mate

/thread

No you need to have faith that God exists.

There are no facts in the Bible. It's a mad up book by people who hadn't discovered the scientific method.

Cool story, too bad the direct reason for that is the decline of whites in the West.

>I cannot prove that you used to take it up your ass
>You cannot disprove that you used to take it up your ass
>Conclusion: you have been taking it up your ass

This way of reasoning, not really working out that great, right?

Oh look, memeposting started, nice way to suicide your own thread faggot

> Haha lmao fuck athiests amirite guise
> Wait Sharia what?
> FUCK WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE OPPOSED TO RELIGIOUS THEOCRACY, SAVE ME ATHIESTS!

Not even an Athiest but damn this is retarded copypasta.

All books are "made up." Where do you think books come from? You think they just grow on trees? No, someone has to sit down and write them. If you think being written discredits the Bible, then all books are discredited according to you.

As for the scientific method what does a technique for accurately weighing and measuring matter and sharing the results have to do with questions of theology or morality? You're rejecting an apple for not being an orange. Ludicrous.

Lol no atheist has ever or will ever do anything meaningful to oppose Islam. Most of the time they demure from even uttering mere words against it, a respect they curiously never grant the religions that won't retaliate against them. Atheists are cowards, weaklings, and pansies. Call me when atheists seize Jerusalem.

nope you all are retarded
i’m not saying if you can’t disprove him that means he must exist
i’m saying that if you can’t disprove him that means he can exist
if he can exist atheism is retarded and based on assumptions
you don’t know if he exists or not

You're assuming he exists just because it's possible. You're the retarded one.

Atheists is clumsily photoshopped in, the original says evangelicals: archive.is/ow3w3

It's shrinking because Islam is growing, OP...

I think OP is a fedora trying to use reverse psychology
sage this shit

>you too
nice argument bra
also i never said anything about what i believe in

Well I believe that above every human is an invisible flying unicorn which humans can't interact with in any way.

Oh boy. Try to follow what I'll say, I know it might be hard, but bear with it. What the burger meant is that stuff written in the bible is literally made up, as in it does not fully correspond to historical events and sometimes is not even in the realm of physically possible.

Let's take e.g. Jesus' resurrection. If that was real, there would be a way to reproduce it or detect it with the same level of development from 2000 years ago. However, there were no observed resurrections ever since, nor any observable side effects (such as e.g. high radioactivity) in the area where supposed resurrection occurred. Thus we can either a) accept it as true without evidence, but that would be very retarded way of reasoning or b) say that's at least improbable and await further proof. Since for 2000 years, there has been utter and complete failure at performing and observing resurrections with primitive technology level, I am inclined to go with it being bullshit. I might be wrong, but that's the chance I a willing to take, based on everything we have and know right now.

God could exist, nobody is denying that. Just based on everything we see and know, the probability is so insignificantly low that it would really be a waste dedicating your whole life to obeying rules set up in the bible and hierarchy set by Christianity just because the god might exist. Same goes for other gods and religions.

you can make it sound as ridicilous as you want you still can’t disprove my point
>probability is so insignificantly low
bs you can’t calculate the probabilty of God existing
you are not an atheist

>bs you can’t calculate the probabilty of God existing
You can't disprove that I can't calculate the probability of God existing. Therefor by your reasoning I can so fuck you :^)

nice reasoning retard
why are atheists so retarded?

Proving what point? God could exist but since there's zero evidence of his existence, there's no reason to believe he does exist.

>nice reasoning retard
>I used your reasoning method
Uh oh...

Whether or not God exists is irrelevant to the point of the necessity of religion.

This is why Agnosticism is the superior belief.

I mean this is so edgy for a 14 year old.

Yes the Bible is made up so is basically everything (everything) if you wanna go by that pseudo-deep metric.

But Christianity compresses one idea into a easy to take form - the idea of life after death.

That's all Christianity is about. Life after death. Everything else about Christianity is filler.

There is a reason though

there’s also no reason to believe he doesn’t exist
so atheism is bs
>there's zero evidence of his existence
debatable
you really didnt
i never said he must exist i said that he may exist
you retarded

God exists. We are god. This plane of existence is just temporary. Life after death.

Atheism is in decline because mudshits grow a lot in the population.

All you fucking morons should be bowing to the Flying Spaghetti Monster and stop arguing about which of your stupid ass gods is the real one.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh look it's this copypasta thread shitting up the board again.

Religion was necessary back when humans lacked morals. These days, most humans naturally have morals so religion isn't necessary.

>going extinct is moral

>God doesn’t exist because I said so
nice logical facts my friend

Show me evidence of God's existence then.

blah blah blah
all you are saying is IDIOTS are outbreeding SMART PEOPLE

>be atheist
>your wife has black babies

How are humans going extinct?

well memed
have a black staillion pepe picture new fag friend

Highly unlikely to exist though

ATHEISM IS NOT A FUCKING RELIGION.
And no, its on the rise. where i live two churches have closed because nobody is becoming priests and people arnt attending to give money

¡Hóla Reddit! ¿Eufória?
Jajajajajajajaja

you really can’t count the probability

Good. Atheism can't die quick enough.

Why are you faggots still arguing about religion?
I haven't converted anyone and I started shilling when I swallowed the fedorapill in 2009

On the rise in Ireland at least

No, but i can argue for it pretty well

>atheism isn't a religion

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that, it's all these fedoras have.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>Atheist church

Imagine the smell...

But without atheists who will be the ruling class?

This just goes to show that fear is stronger than logic and reason. People would rather give in to fear than to live honest. People are afraid to live for themselves, afraid to change the ideas that where forced down their throats as children. Religion is a sham, thankfully ill die soon and it wont matter what happens in the world. It wont matter to me at least

Quite right. And atheism still isn't a religion.

>atheism
>religion
pick one you fat autistic white piece of shit
people like you are killing the west.

atheists believe in self castration to not have any more babies because over population

this is ridiculous

>current year
>still arguing if god exists or not
atheists are edgy and believers are fucking illogical

no matters god exists or not, it doesn't love you or hate you, it is just a higher observer who watch you suffer.

#notallathiests

>atheists are edgy and believers are fucking illogical
So which are you faggot?

So being logical is edgy?
The fuck?

Atheism is a lack of belief, no church for that,
if we had a church it would be science.

Ive been a atheist for more than half my life. Im doing fine and god didn't do shit for me, everything iv done has been me. Now i dont care about anyone else gods or whatever, besides there is over 9000 to chose from.

The 2 most common gods offer a brothel and the other a theme park after death. It a joke to me and i dont care. I wont force atheism on anyone if religious people dont force their shit on me

Yes good goy keep celebrating the rise of Islam, at the end of the day Muslims are your brothers and sisters. Oh and your country should take all those 60 IQ African refugees because they are also Christians after all.

autist that does not care about this argument, even god exists or not, it won't fucking do anything for you. If it exists, i am a nonbeliever
you can stop giving shit about those stupid arguments which the believers will never acknowledge the non-existence of god. if something that may gives someone faith, let him have that, if flying spaghetti makes people have the motivation to live and fight, then let them believe it.

Atheists don't all believe the same thing. Atheists can believe in whatever the fuck they want because they're not being told what to believe by a 2000 year old book.

I already stopped giving a shit purely for the reason that you can't use logic with someone who's brainwashed.

hence their downfall

they are divided, not united

their message is negative not positive

Wrong post though.
These guys are Christians.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.f4939aa133c6

I think your getting that confused with agnosticism.

hahahah what!
we are divided!
you a idiot if you think that!

When has a atheists ever started a religious war?
how many genocides in have been 'OK'd' by religion?
All over religion.

atheist look at science and the stars and ask why.

Religious people cherry pick a book. and kill over it.

this is what the blue pill looks like

>if we had a church it would be science.
Muh scifi LARPagan maymay, in other words.

>everything iv done has been me
You sure did some very hard work in order to be born in a stable country instead of starving in a Chinese workshop. :^)

>there is over 9000 to chose from
Gods! Gods everywhere! I can haz god? wow such beliefs very faith xD

>The 2 most common gods offer a brothel and the other a theme park after death.
Even by activating my long-asleep meme Atheist brain areas I don't even know what the fuck this is sentence fresh out of your ass is supposed to be about.

This guy really is pathetic

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1490142549767/

The only reason Christianity isn't shrinking as well is because African and South American subhumans keep fucking and making babies. I assume you'd rather live in a country full of 60 IQ African christians than a white atheist country, at the end of the day you share the same religion which is the most important thing.

no, agnostic atheism is

Thanks

>white atheist countries are based
Like Sweden, amirite?

>agnosticism
I'd say roughly 90% of people who identify as "atheist" need to switch to this. Atheism is a claim to knowledge, that God does not exist. It's literally in the name. Anything less is agnosticism

By definition, religion is believing in some kind of spiritual/divine beings. If atheism is a religion, then not collecting stamps is a hobby.

>if we had a church it would be for science

Why?

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

>he can't find it himself

Atheism is bullshit. It's not about believing that God exists or not, I don't think he exists either, it's about having your own culture, something common with the people around you. A nation without religion is bound to be subjugated by one who has stronger ties that holds them together (like Islam). So even if you don’t believe that God exists, you should still accept your religion as a cultural heritage, which strengthens your identity, something that distinguishes you from being an aimless animal in the world who can only focus on material things.

I looked in the sky. There's no magical flying man up there.