Is a strong US dollar bad guys?

Is a strong US dollar bad guys?

Nope

Only if you're an American who wants to sell things.

it's bad for me because it makes some products (electronics) more expensive

Well that sounds like a Bulgarian problem, not an AMERICAN problem

Yes, it is artificially high because interest rates have been kept low to make the Obama admin look like it was strengthening the economy, when in actuality we've been at a steady decline since the Clinton years.

as far as i'm concerned it's a german problem
i'm just along for the ride

Generally, yes. It makes our Victorinox more expensive.

It's good in the short term and bad in the long run. Short term Americans can buy things they wouldn't be able to afford otherwise which raises their living standard. This drives up trade deficits which allows foreigners to accumulate US assets. Basically Americans are selling their future to enjoy the present.

I work in an industry with lots of international clients. We've definitely had a slower Q1 than in years past.

No America is exporting is inflation on you fags, and getting material goods, you fags then use those dollars to get bonds.

It all a huge ponzi scheme. A strong American dollars means mean export of inflation meaning American never feel this hit.The only reason this system doesn't break is cause every nation uses this scheme,but America is the biggest one.

Since when did the word strength describe paper?
The dollar is a mere note with a number that does not hold value, it's nothing more than a scam made by a con artist to avert the masses off real wealth and prosperity.

aren't you part of opec?You litterally gave the dollar a value fag, US value is tied by 1971,1973 accord with opec making petrol traded in Dollars

>paper
not so fast, most dollars in existence are digital

not for me, I'm getting paid in USD lol

You should know all about petrodollars, my Arab amigo

Sorry i have forgotten that it was i that signed the deal for the petro-dollar.

The dollar may not be backed by gold but rather by nukes

the problem with that, it will motivate the CB or deep state to print more and more dollars, until the system totally collapses.

Considering you have internet access, speak English, and are on Sup Forums of all places, you're likely one of their thousand or so princes.

It wont collapse. It'll just get shittier and shittier to be a human unless youre 1% top jew tier.

It is if you are an American that wants to make something for Bulgarians to buy.