Be me

>Be me
>At work
>Colleague randomly asks if I'm religious (it was Easter here in Aus)
>I say no
>She responds "Really? Because you look Jewish."

Should I just gas myself?

post pics

She might be redpilled as fuck.

Stick your tongue in her ass.

I look white. She said the dip of my septum was Jewish. THAT'S A FUCKING ANGLO THING YOU DUMB BITCH

Simple test:

Have someone throw a penny on a concrete sidewalk. If you wake up in hospital with a concussion, yep, you're Jewish.

she's right

this

shoulda screamed OYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYY

and gotten some jewish sympathy points
missed opportunity op

Good morning Mr. Labeouf

It doesn't matter anyway, looking Jewish =//= Jewish, and looking Aryan =//= Aryan. Just look at Joseph Goebbels.

OY VEY

>females are attempting to learn anthropology and suspicious of the jew
I'm not even mad. Unless of course she hoped you were jewish because of typical cunt greed.

oy vey antisemite!

My nickname in high school was Jew Nose, but the kid who called me that got beat by his dad a lot so I let it slide

Kike detected

oy vey

She said I looked Jewish because her family lives in Belgium near a large orthodox community and she thinks I look similar.

Pic of eye to prove I'm white.

Sorry bud, but that is an insane beak. How come you don't swin shekels?

I wish I had shekels.

My great great grandfather was a Jew. Pretty shit Jew though, I don't own any governments and he left behind no shekels.

time of post, kike confirmed

Nice eyes bro fuck. 3 of my grandparents have the best fucking pairs of blue eyes I've seen. Too bad I inherited brown eyes from the fourth.

Cheers fag.

Mum's side has exclusively hazel eyes, Dad's side has exclusively blue eyes. Was just luck of the draw, but both of siblings also got blue eyes. Don't know the chances of that happening.

My mom has different colored eyes, my dad has blue eyes. One of my sisters has 2 different colored eyes, one has blue, one has green, and I have hazel. Better than brown, but I'm still salty

>THAT'S A FUCKING ANGLO THING YOU DUMB BITCH
Keep telling that to yourself, Schlomo.
But no shit you really look jewish. Not thst that's bad it just is.

Didn't know heterochromia was heridetary.

Most Germans I've met look a lot more Jewish than I do.

I mean I always assumed it was based on my mom and sister

he looks normal are you ppl actually retarded

Mate, she was just trying to find out if you're cut or not, probably hoping for a portion. Should have just said you'll prove you not a jew and unzipped dick