It's time for church user

>it's time for church user

but i'm a sinner

>church
>oy vey fund our institutions or you won't get into heaven

I hate Jesus though muma

If church was at 2am I might've been there. I haven't slept yet and it's nearly 8am

Mommy I need milkies

Yes Mumi
>Can I be your pet afterwards

Literally no Christian priest says this

*does cocaine lines*

why is she wearing a hijab?

because the sun is harsh in the middle east

Hello my beautiful qt 3.14 waifu, you're right it is time for church.

Catholic ones do though

GBP should be worth double on holidays, been saving for months for a blowey joey

They imply it

But, mommy, my religion, Scientology, doesn't celebrate Easter. But you're welcome to join us next week, then we celebrate our equivalent of Easter, the day that Tom Cruz was anally probed by aliens for the very first time.

Hello, me.

When I was a kid our pastor told us 20% of your income was enough to please god.

No mummy, user wants tendies and snuggle time

XRISTOS VOSKRESE

That's funny, the IRS said the same thing.

But it is implied

VOISTINU VOSKRESE!
:3

Today our Christ, our savior rose from the dead. He's ALIVE!

GET BACK TO ME WHEN MUHAMMY RISES FROM THE DEAD.

Jesus is God in the flesh. The God of the United States of America! Our God. Soon he will return to take born again American Christians back to his heaven, his planet. L knees will bend. Praise our Rosen savior!

I'm too lazy for that. Also no idea what to do once I'm inside.

ХPИCTOC BOCКPECE

>(((pastor)))
I think you accidently stepped into the synagogue of satan, burger

(((protestants))) posting again

SO are we all. Just be forgiven and Baptized.

Then all is well

Orthodox Christians had service last evening.

Just did sunrise service on the beach.

nihuja sebe, otkuda znaete

OK.

>putting echoes around protestantism
I'm at the loss of words, brother.

Just as a hospital is for sick people, so too is the church for sinners

fuk jezyz

>imblying a third of Sup Forums arent Russian speakers

bring back the head scarves and many other traditionsn that have been lost to kikery

I always wondered why so many "muh literal Bible" Protestant women don't wear head coverings.

>muh cultural differences

Western Christianity has many centuries of women covering their heads in church. Not an argument.

Modest Orthodox women >>>>> proddy women

checked
the church i grew up in, i remember the eldest women always had scarves covering their hair. it was only recently that i came to know it's one of many things that have been lost to time and "progress"

>tfw have to go to work on easter

JUST

#
I always wondered why so many "muh literal Bible" Protestant women don't wear head coverings.

Because Corinthian women wore head coverings in their culture before Christ. Paul was confirming that they can continue the tradition.

Most catholic women I've met IRL that wear head coverings do it for vanity. The men who lust after these women for covering their heads are doing so in vain without using discernment to find out if these women are actually godly or just appearing like they are.

>Christian Priest