Turkey plebiscite thread

Keep discussing here.

Is there a chance for a civil war if the yes wins?

bump

no k*malists are too pussies. if anything they will kill all secular turks without any repurcissions

If YES wins does that mean that Turkey will BTFO of Assad?

Amd if it will end with no?

no idea

probably bombings and chaos for a few months then either a re election or a re referandum.

Damn lets hope for a yes then

I want to go for my summer vacation to turkey

Not at all. kaMALists, seculars are sissy as fuck, they'll just cry over the results and keep being sissy dumbs.

ALLAHa tapam
muhoyu sevem
aliyi sayam
kuran okuyam
EVET'e basam
bayrağa attıram
ataPİÇi domaltam
ş*h-İT'lerin mezarına sıçam

I get the feeling Erdogen wants all these new powers so he can do more in Syria, this might bait Russia and the U.S into a war?

I feel a happening is coming on.

ssjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjs

Who should I be rooting for here? Who will cause the greatest damage to the roach state?

you do realize that if t*rkey becomes syr*a 2.0 there will be 80 million t*rks swaming europe?

Not if the EU disbands first and everyone pulls a Hungary.

>Pulls a Hungary

I can tell you right now my people are very different from yours.

not if your women sees a single turk baby drowned and then pityfully opens all borders

No one. Eurocucks will get destroyed by the Great Nation of Turkey. Just lube your white wives' asses for Turkish D.

toruchan trash RAUS

Our women only care about Syrians. Nobody cares about roaches.

Your women will care about anyone in trouble that has a darker skin color than you.

>IM BURNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

whatever helps you sleep at night m8.

Can someone give me a quick gestalt

>Based Turkey having a referendum on giving Erdogen more powers
>Changing Turkey to a presidential system (Republic).

Go back to the kebab stand, you filthy arab.

>turkey
>based
roach detected

kikes trying to destroy turks again

Not a roach but you have to understand that they have been jewed by the EU for a decade, took in more immigrants that they didn't want when compared with everyone else because the EU told them to, because of this it allowed terrorism to surface in Turkey.

Do you not know about the Kurdish terrorists that have existed in Turkey for decades?

When results should be out?

It has gotten worse because of what I mentioned.

DELET THAT PICTURE

the ones who have been getting backed up by usa and eu for decades?

6 more hours until results

What will the result be?

Please don't start your civil war before morning.

I just woke up lads, what is exactly being voted here?

whether erdogan should be dictator or not

the death of the republic

See

Which side is Sup Forums supposed to be? No, right?

Erdogan wants to be sultan.

Actually, result doesn't matter at all. In any case result will favor our glorious leader Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

That's the beginning of a new era.

Chill out, there won't be a civil war. But I got a delicate suggestion:

Lube your white wives' asses, Turkish D's are coming.

I don't know how your politics work because I'm a crumpet eating Britbong but what's to stop him calling another vote if this one doesn't succeed?

>Lube your white wives' asses, Turkish D's are coming
What did the roach mean by this?

>Lube your white wives' asses, Turkish D's are coming.
You should be telling that to Germany.

poor Turkey, it's only bad when they get filled with muslim immigrants

Whatever makes more people butthurt (i.e. yes)

if you're edgy yes

if you don't want islamists and ar*bs gaining power then no

kekso post :DDD

Why do they need lube for micropenis?

if erdogan does win itl be the collapse of one of the last secular countries in the middle east, turkey will eventually slip back into an Islamic caliphate which will create countless more terrorists. Europe will be ass fucked beyond recognition if this all comes to play.

I am woefully uneducated about happenings in Roachistan. What is this plebiscite about and what are the consequences of it passing/not passing?

Erdogen wants to be a dictator and bring back the Ottoman Empire as a caliphate

It will also favor whoever follows Erdogan someday as President.

Keep that in mind. You moved the power from the Person of Erdogan to the Office and institution of the President. Its there to stay possibly after Erdogan.

as a No voter i can't find a flaw

yes : shitskinned allahu ackbar subhumans, republic is kill
no : white turks, seculars etc

I sincerely hope Turkey votes yes. It will prove to everyone else that they're primitive subhumans.

Who voted yes/no and why?

I voted yes because I want Erdogan to have full control. I support monarcy and if he wants to put his son in charge next, I'd be all for it.

What exactly does Kemalist mean? They are more or less religious than those who support Erdogan? More or less conservative?

we as a country are in fact "primitive subhumans" doesn't even make me sad anymore as i'm migrating next year to europe, fuck Turkey, voted yes just for the lulz

yes: alpha anatolians
no: beta shitskins alevis and wannabe euro cucks

>no : white turks, seculars etc
I hope no then. Fuck Erdogan desu.

So who's most likely to win?

If Turkey is going to be an Ottoman Empire again it might as well annex the rest of the Middle East. The damn region is a warzone, it needs a proper hierarchy to establish order.

kemalists are supporters of ataturk, the turkish hero who fucked over kikes and anglos and saved the country. he was sent by the turkic god to give one last chance to the turk people but since we racemixed too much with animals (ar*bs, k*rds etc) we throwing everything away

Go to Greece. NO mahmuds and better beaches/culture. Also lower chance of getting akbar'd

this is the only post that makes sense, most of the others are toru larpers

>kamal
>fucked over kikes and anglos
KEK
kamal is donmeh jew and governor of anglos

There are virtually no kemalists in turkey...All that's left are Muslims and people who want to become like Saudi Arabia and implicitly fund Isis

YES is more likely. AKP has ~45% of voter base and MHP has ~15%. Both parties support YES. CHP supports NO with ~25% of voters but I know many CHP who said that they will be voting YES. HDP also says no with ~10% voter base but a good amount of HDP supporters supported them because it was a Kurdish party and those people still like Erdogan. I'd expect ~65% YES.

yes, election is rigged.

They don't need to rig it Abdulhans. It'll be YES anyway.

How long until the first results come out?

57 mins until voting over. there is an announce ban so it might take upto 2-3 hours after for first results coming in.

4-5 hours

Voting ends at 17 (+2 timezone I think). Counting should start about 17 30

It's already asked like hundred times. Don't they teach you reading in kangarooland?

It will arrive in about 4 hours.

Yes basically means some time in thr future USA will have to drop Freedom and Democracy at Turkey through airplanes against the evil dictatorship that has chemical weapons.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ERDOGAN IS WHITE AND BASED

GO GO GO ERDOGAN

GO GO ERDOGAN

GO ERDOGAN!!!

(((reading)))

THIS.

So if "Yes" wins western world will call it rigged and start funding protests and if "No" wins muslims will start chimping out?

dont write in this kurdish subhumans thread

legit mod approved thread:

>kurdish subhuman
ne yandın be t*rk piçi

>advertising your own thread
JUST

Yallah ataPİÇÇİ yallah

ahahahahahaha sikmişsiniz üstadım

moving to Germany I assume?

vedet meneini iyi kötü biliyorum ama söğüt ağacı bilmiyorum bi el atsanıza

nah, getting my celta certificate soon, so any europe country is fine, i actually don't want a shitty europe country filled with sand niggers.

I'd much rather try to assimilate myself.

Any suggestions?

italy

Kemal was a naive fool, he could have isolate the Western parts of Turkey and create some possible federation with the Greeks, but no he had to take all this Eastern Anatolian goat sheperds in your country

Why can't you be strong secular state like the west? You don't need to be obsessed with an Arab religion to be relevant.

Denmark

>i'm migrating next year to europe

Please don't come. We don't want you.

holy shit the best summary of all the shits goin on. why arabs man why arabs. we could have been diffrent now if it werent for arab loving cucks. people trying to westernize and we are trying to be middleeastshitholenize.

wasn't planning to move to ireland anyways, peace

will consider