The "mother of all bombs"

Ok, it's like a person with 50 bucks on his account talks to a billionaire and say "look, my 50 bucks! Me rich!"

One of those is a nuclear bomb you fucking retard.

Nuclear BOMB

You cannot be this fucking stupid, then again, it is Germany

the human is the deadliest weapon because he made the other two

Less than mediocre bait

No shit.

I guess all the smart Germans were killed in WWII, huh?

sage in all fields

Who gives a shit that it's the second biggest non-nuclear bomb? Why call it the "Mother of all Bombs" if it's not even close?

11 tons of TNT? Might as well be shooting bottle rockets and roman candles at them

2deep5me

>tips fedora

Didn't the Soviets need to modify a bomber to carry the Tsar bomba? Did they not have a tactical/strategic airlifter capable of doing so? The MOAB was delivered by a C-130 if I recall correctly.

>a fucking potato

I am 100% certain your skin color is the same color as shit.

What did I say wrong la

ohh wow, did you figure that out all by yourself?

Stop being condescendent Japan it's not our fault if not everyone has had the same knowledge of nuclear power

whoa.... so this is the power of abo knowledge

I'd rather have 50 bucks than 50 bulls, Hans

>person
>6 feet
Manlets btfo

Mass Ordinance Air Blast you bumblefuck retard.

the actual Czar Bomb had a yield of 50 megatons, not 60, while the design was capable of 100 megatons (they scaled it back for the experiment). so where dirs that 60000000 number coming from? someone is subconsciously influenced to use numbers answering the pattern 60...00?

*dirs=does*, fucking ipad "keyboard"

Because it is you cunt. FOAB would be the biggest, and MOANB/FOANB would be the biggest nuclear ones.

>only costs $170,000 since it has no propulsion system
>killed almost 100 ISIS faggots and destroyed their cave, saving numerous American and Afghan lives since they didnt need to clear the cave

I dont get why you people are complaining about this thing

why do they call the B-52 the big ugly fat fucker when it's only big compared to other bombers, has no standard of human attractiveness, isn't obese, and doesn't have sex?????

I think they are amazing looking.

Tsar bomba was dropped in 1961, before wide body aircraft became common. The C-130 is designed for heavy transport, not necessarily to be a bomber.

>mistaking America's restraint for weakness

this is what will start WW3.

hahahahhahaha
american's really are that fucking retarded
HAHAHAHHAA

I quite like the Tu-95. The propellers are quite nice.

Is that infographic even correct? I seem to remember the Tzar was 50 million tons (with the option to increase up to 100 million) and not 60.

If you choads weren't so obsessed with the size of weapon systems we wouldn't be in this shit mess today.

Google tells me it ended up being 57megatons

>nigger lips

If the US had codenamed it "Sambo" it would have been the greatest troll in human history.

The physical size is probably not far off, but neglects to mention Ivan is actually heavier.

Wikipedia has one citation which says Russian publications said the yield was 58.

>america stronk

at first he was like but then pic related

this guy is correct, it was a 50megaton that could go over 100 but the plain technology was not advanced enough to escape the blast. the plain that dropped it had a special paint just to help it withstand the heat from the 50megaton.

also:
>comparing a missile to a bomb

Because "MOAB" doesn't stand for mother of all bombs, that's retarded

It stands for "Massive Ordinance Air Burst" seeing how it's a massive air burst used as ordinance

MOAB isn't a missile, and Tu-95 chan is not plain.

Do nuclear bombs that doesn't contaminate the area with radiation after exist? Or is that impossible?

Why is this comparing 11 tons to 57 megatons? Those bombs have nothing in common.

>Japan

It's impossible.

You want a neutron bomb

Neutron bomb.

ahh my mistake on it being a missile, when i googled the moab the first image was a missile being shot from a destroyer; also in the image it seems to have a thruster on the rear

but saying a tu-95 is not a plain because its classified as a bomber is nitpicking

>muh scary big bomb
Why do you think (((they))) push that association?

it was limited to 50, could easily be 60 if not 80 or 90

You can minimize fallout by detonating in the air so the explosion throws less material up into the atmosphere, but the heat of the explosion will irradiate the surrounding area no matter what.

Maybe it's dispelling some of the MOAB hype for people who don't know enough to not be fooled by the acronym, or just showing the discrepancy between nuclear and conventional weapons.

Why dont we throw 11 tons of TNT instead ???

what the fuck singaporean detected

Stop using that irish proxy

Yeah, the moab weighs 9 tons anyway. Might as well dump a bunch of dynamite desu

The whole thing was a publicity stunt to get our minds off Russagate anyway

tsar bomba was the size of a train car, you dipshit

Just googled it, it's definitely a plain.

My bad.

Inbreeding really does make a country go back in time.

Oy vey are you denying the bomb is 6,000,000 megatons??

p o w e r f u l

why would anyone care about what you have to say?

Are you high? Go be a retard somewhere else

I just had epiphany

German cope-posting is really unattractive.
>sage for his own good

whooooa man

1 big nuclear bomb < many small nuclear bomb

Czar bomba is just a dick waving bomb.

TOP LEL, he's pro-waterboarding and wants to be in Trump's administration!

omg...german cope-posting

The Tsar Bomba was barely 50Mt. Just sayin'.

Looks like a plane to me
t. Texan

The original was wrong and somebody corrected it, then someone else changed the Hiroshima nuke to a Tsar Bomba for an unknown reason.

I'd go with one of these over the 60 year old Tsar any day of the week.

B61-12 gravity nuclear bomb delivered via supersonic aircraft

The thermobaric device yields the equivalent of 44 tons of TNT using about seven tons of a new type of high explosive.