youtube.com/watch?v=uN7JO0pRB1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my fences are ready

my boat is ready :^^^)

*my goat
ftfy

Wow This lierally came out of nowhere.

Bump for happenings

When does the referendum end anyway? Isn't it like 4:30 PM in Turkey?

we will hate you if you seek asylum in Greece mudslimes just a heads up

I'd sponsor the kurds.

What did you vote?
are you going to be purged or you are going to purge people?

5pm

I hope not guys....personally I am just sick of ALL these goofball "leaders" (mine included) fucking up our minds and harts for their own twisted schemes. I hope you guys can work things out in peace. Stay safe.

what does greece provides to asylum seekers anyway? maggot bread and sea water?

Trump will support the good guys

The roaches will burn.

Nostradamus was right. The blood of the barbarians will be spilled

I wish,we opened hotels for them.Fucking cucked leftie government

i hope so. need my happening fix

>tfw they're going to start shit in Cyprus at some point
Fuck

>mfw sheltered foreigners who are feto soldiers getting triggered
Post-referendum until the time of Erdogan's death, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

I am absolutely ready.

How cucked are your gun regulations?

I will fight for you guys,I think I will draft in Cyprus.Kill all the roaches.Κυπρος Γη Ελληνιkή

What's the "end game" here?

>muh Ottoman Empire

Where the fuck is Erdogan going to expand Turkey?

mega kek

Germany

Time to retake it user
Partt of north syria. His backed jihadists control a lot of km2 now. He already has troops there.

He is going to make stronk turket inside deep anatolia while we retake COnstantinople and establish the Marble Empire

that referendum better pass

We bronze age nao?

So what side would The 2nd Ottoman empire be on in WW3? They hate Russia and also the EU.

>Where the fuck is Erdogan going to expand Turkey?
he wants to link it with saudi arabia and become the leader of the goat fucker world.

honestly I think this is more about fighting kurdish separatism than anything else.

Kurds multiply faster than turks.

my wife is australian

underbreaded toast

A roach went for an Abo, kek.

Well every male has a G3 in his house because of forced conscription but that's the most we have since we're also cucked by the EU
Thank you user, also huge respect for ELDYK for being some of thw few to fight against the Turks in 74
If only Turkey falls into civil war then we might do it

>le nostradamus maymay

every prediction will fit into literally any situation if you interpret it right.

Wait, could someone explain me what is happening in Turkey ? And why would they have a civil war ?

Refugees welcome, fuck.

>implying Durkogan can do anything against the west

Open any newspaper or news website user

moloch sends his messenger again, same with bernie, he is up to something rip erdogan

come on hans we all know you have so many roach relatives in your family.

>And why would they have a civil war ?

Turkey is already engaged in civil war with Kurdish separatists, and has been for some time.

there are a lot of turks in the west, especially in germanistan.
the turkish army can crush the french and the germans combined in one week.

Hey you can own at least one full auto, be happy. Now you just need a cheap shotgun and a hand gun and you are good to hunt some roach people

Daily reminder that Britain saved Europe yet again.

roleplaying

not to mention the open channel they had for isis jihadis from eu to syria

they cant even crush filthy kurds using flip flops in the desert.

Taking al bab cost them a lot of manpower and armor during months and it was a small town with a few isis guys inside.

CIA wanted it

Our government is pretty much ready to raise a razor wire fence and deploy the army to the border with Serbia/Bosnia

fun times ahead

I hope it ends with Gallipoli 2.0: Electric Boogaloo. Only this time the Brits should send in all the shitskins so that Dice could finally make a game where the Turks are the whiter side without all the whining.

the kurds are under american protection, for now.
they lost 57 kebabs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Bab

>this is what gypsies actually think

Yeah good luck with our 7M FN voters who are just waiting for an official war to go on a massive rafle on muslims

A modern army losing 60 soldiers against a lightly armed insurgent group is an a single battle is an absolute massacre in today's terms. To think they are in NATO is an absolute joke.

+++HAPPENING+++HAPPENING+++HAPPENING+++HAPPENING+++
shooting in turkish polling station - 2 dead
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704161052686863-shooting-turkey-referendum/
+++HAPPENING+++HAPPENING+++HAPPENING+++HAPPENING+++

archive.is/mkj5q
How about archiving roach

YA ALLAH BİSMİLLAH ALLAHU EKBER

Thats nothing
A week ago a police station was erased from the map. 83 turkish cops killed

>7M FN voters who are just waiting for an official war
stfu with your civil war bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=uN7JO0pRB1c

define lightly armed. ramming a car packed with hundreds of pounds of explosives into a convoy isnt lightly armed.
firing s5 rockets as rpgs towards the enemy isn't lightly armed.

>hey guys do you want more power or not
>people vote yes/no

Don't worry, unlike americans other people don't riot over democratic votes :^)

>roach
Wos zum Teifi host du grod iwa mi gsogt, du klana Wappler? Du soidadsd wissn das i da beste in meim Johrgong war beim Jogdkommando und i hab a scho a paar Einsätz im Sudan ghobt mit iwa 300 Leit di i obgmurkst hob. I bin a guat in Gorilla Kriagsfirung und da beste Schoarfschitz vo gaunz Estareich. Du bist nix aundas ois a lebendigs Zü. I werd di wegblosen so wias nu nia wer gseng hot. Des kaunst da merken. Du glaubst oba ned im Ernst dass du damit durchkumst anfoch an scheiß iwa mi im Internet z'reden? Deng nu amoi noch bleder Orschkriacher. I benachrichtig grod mei Spionagenetzwerk in Amerika und dei IP Adress wiad grod verfoigt oiso bereit di af was vor du Dompfplauderer. Du bist tot, Bua. I kan imma iwaroi sei und i kaun dia mit iwa 700 vaschiedene Sachen des Liachtl ausknipsen und des owa nedda mit meine Händ. I bin nämli ned nur trainiert in unbewaffneten Kompf sundan hob i a Zugang zum Arsenal vo die Marines und i werd des a voi ausnutzen um so an lächalichen Kasperl wia di wegblasn z'kena du klana Bimbo. Hättst nur gwusst wos fir wöche Foign da da owagscheita Kommentar dia bringa wiad hättst vielleicht dei Goschn ghoitn. Owa du hostas ned dau und hiatzt muast dafir bezoin du depp. I scheiß sowas auf di und des wiad da zvü sei. Du bist tot Bua.

Improvised weapons, no modern artillery or armour. They should've been protecting the convoy properly but no, Al Erdoghadi purged all the decent experienced officers and now you are left with a poor army.

If /tg/ actually happens /sg/ would look like playground

>Whoever wins, who cares?

oida tschüüh

you know your vid just proves me right, right ? dumbass

but you guys love muslims

isis did use tanks on a small scale. they have to fight this way or else the turk aviation would just bomb them.

I still don't own a gun but have a shitty bow, a good sword and hand axe. how fucked am I?

it proves you're loud mouth faggots and crawl back back to your homes when arabs come looking for a fight.

legit mod approved thread:

wie ich gelacht hab KEK

>if you gave her green eyes and lighter hair, this looks like my turkish wife.

in all seriousness, a /tg/ would be mayhem.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of just what this whole Turkey referendum thing is about?

One more dies. Two are detained. The polling station in question is located in Diyarbakir province.

islam vs secularism

More death Sandniggers. Nothing wrong with that.

>implying i will die for this shithole
nigga naw. im coming to europe by first plane.

Don't forget your Visa, kek

i have no visa problems ^^

Lost 50 soldiers and ~20 armored vehicles for Al-Bab

These losses are simply nothing on the wide scale.

living the cockroach life

Someone give me a basic gestalt. What happens at the different voting turnouts and why would at leats one of them cause a civil war? Also how likey are they?

Her auf sunst schebats

I love me a good civil war, I'm hoping for 500,000 - 2 million deaths. Maybe a good cockroach government can rise out of this.

>Turkey voters abroad exit poll

38% Yes / 62% No

there won't be any civil war.
the referendum will pass with over 60%.
this pushes the eurotards to stop any discussions with turkey regarding its entry in the eu.
which is a good thing.
erdogan will make his kebab empire with other sandniggers.

If Secularism wins then Civil War for sure, if Islam wins then I dunno, maybe.

I'm switching to the blue pill tonight folks. Our country is done.

Is Civil War actually likely Roach?

Not really it's just going to get more isl*mic everyday. Seculars will probably end up leaving the country.

Woudl like to see a real coup and not a (((coup))) in the next years.

Am I a bad person for wanting to marry a qt. conservative roach?

No, Arab Muslims are inherently attractive and of the superior race

>Seculars will probably end up leaving the country.
Towards mainland Europe perhaps, where tensions are rising?
Good plan, since a lot of jihadis are born here and most turks here are pro erdo I'm sure the seculars will have a great time.

What about an Assyrian? I wouldn't really want to deal with family bullshit, even if the girl herself was irreligious or secular. The families are usually crazy.