Christ is Risen! Alleluia! Happy Easter day of the radiant ressurection of our Lord

Christ is Risen! Alleluia! Happy Easter day of the radiant ressurection of our Lord.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kuzyX8IZdW8
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI
youtu.be/nzy7jFNUc3w
youtu.be/mzmYuOFsYtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ХPИCTOC BOCКPECE

HE TRULY HAS RISEN

Ἀληθῶς ἀνέστη!

CHRIST IS RISEN FROM THR DEAD
TRAMPLING DOWN DEATH BY DEATH
AND UPON THOSE IN THE TOMBS
BESTOWING LIFE!

CHRIST IS RISEN!
CHRISTOS ANESTI!
XRISTOS VOSKRESE!
AL-MASIH QAM!

GLORY TO HIS HOLY THIRD DAY RESURRECTION!

oh

Christians are trolls.

Did he see his shadow when he came out of the hole? Does this mean we will have 5 more months of winter?

Holy Fire 2017!

youtube.com/watch?v=kuzyX8IZdW8

No, it means the power of Hades is destroyed.

And it's coming to America for the first time!

>PRAISE JESUS
>R
>A
>I
>S
>E

>J
>E
>S
>U
>S

Truly, he has risen! :3

my dick rose this morning too

cool story autist

Alleluia!

I have assburgers not autism

>I dond beleib in D-g :DDDDDDDDD
>Did u kno aleins are real :DDDDDD
Jesus Christ couldn't have predicted this stupid shit

unremarkable too

Laudetur Iesus Christus!

>Worshipping a jewish zombie

An hero

I didn't have to nail it to a cross and wait 3 days

Praise and glory be to the Most High

rise and shine cucklestein

"If i speak of art and inventions ( wich are men's properest goods, immortall inheritance to our mortalitie) what have the rest of the world comparable? first the the liberall arts are most liberall to us, having long since forsaken their seminaries in Asia and Afrike, and here erected colleges and universities. And if one Athens in the east (the ancient European glory) now by Turkish barbarisme be infected, how many christian athenses have wee in the west for it. As for mechanicall Sciences, i could reckon... the artificial mazes and labirinths in our watches, the great heavenly Orbes and motions installed in so small a model ... who ever tooke possession of the huge ocean, and made procession round about the vast earth? who ever discovered new constellations?, saluted the Frozen Poles, subjected the burning Zones? ... and is this all? is Europe onely a fruitfull field, a well watered garden, a pleasant paradise in nature? a continued Citie for habitation? Queene of the world of the world for power? A school of arts liberall, shop of mechnicall, tents of military, Arsenall of weapons and shipping? NAY, these are the least of her praises, or his rather, who hath given Europe more than Eagle's wings, and lifted her up above the starres ... Europe is taught the way to scale heaven, not by matheùaticall principles but by divine veritie. Jesus Christ is their way, their truth, their life; who hath long since given a bill of divorce to ungratefull Asia where hee was borne, and africa the place of his flight and refuge,and has become wholly and onely European" - Samuel Purchas ( 1577 - 1626)

PRAISE HIM

Indeed he has!

from x

Sup Forums
The board where some Jewish Robots can really make you think

What's that picture?

earth is flat

>taking bible literally
>taking god literally
>blaming jews for not understanding metaphores
stormfags out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Christ is Risen! Alleluia!

Praise be to the Heavenly Father. He has risen!

Amen

Amen

>forced to take vacation day on friday
>Monday by law is free of work

I don't care about some dude dying 2000 years ago, I simply want to go back to work and earn money.
I hate living in Catholic state.

>this is important day for lie we use to torture innocents

k

full material download here

informedchristians.com

Fuck you

Where was this picture taken?
It's beautiful

Why?

>Where was this picture taken?
>It's beautiful

Yesterday, at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem in the linked video.

Thanks and sorry for asking.
I'm on mobile net so i didn't watched the video

lmao savage chink bantz

Happy Easter Sup Forums!

O grave where is thy victory?

O death where is thy sting?

Amen.

My fiancée was baptised by the Cardinal of the Archdiocese of Toronto last night at Easter Vigil. It was glorious and I could not be happier.

Continue to sort yourselves and your souls out my friends. The Kingdom of Heaven is near.

Too bad you're both Canadian.

actually

Romans 1

21 Because that, when they knew God, they have not glorified him as God, or given thanks; but became vain in their thoughts, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 For professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

23 And they changed the glory of the incorruptible God into the likeness of the image of a corruptible man, and of birds, and of fourfooted beasts, and of creeping things.

False religion.

Worship Abraxas.

>tfw i literally made this exact same thing a few days ago for a game im making
>tfw i uncovered the dominion of god without realizing it

christ sucks cocks in hell with mohammad and budda and all those other filthy filthy filthy humans who went against their own humanity

I SPIT ON THEM ALL

TFUUUUU

another name for thehuman brain my freaing god! everybody is blind as fuckthis is too much to handle for normies out there, this world is garbage and everybody is death

Jesus Christ the lord is alive!
Hallelujah!

Christianity is one fucked up religion.

Now these madmen claim Jesus rise from death. Most likely they say he went to hell to negotiate with Satan.

What Jesus himself said is he went to heaven with another cross member. Who by the way acoording to christianity is the only man in heaven right now. Anybody else need to wait in some waiting room for thousands off years.

Hristos a înviat!

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

God guide the west back to the Holy Church of Christ in Rome. Alleluia!

Why do westerners believe so strongly in religion

everyone is exploited all the time by jews

Nice one mate.

Praise be to Christ Victorious, Firstborn from the Dead. He is with us, brothers! Who then, can be against us?

How can you be resurrected if you never existed?

is christianity dying?
sat with a row of whites in easter mass who did not take communion

Others say his body was stolen from the tomb by bribing the guard and holograms were used to create a God like effect. By aliens of course.

kek

I should've known
I've never felt so bad for Christ the Lord in my life, knowing things like this would happen is the worst torture

happy easter lads
he is risen

He is risen indeed
Happy Easter believers

BOИCTИHУ BOCКPECE!

Happy Easter to all of my Christian brothers.
May Christ come back to give the enemies of His Holy name their due penalty for their blasphemy.

HE IS RISEN

How do I feel Christ better?

I'm struggling with faith because this world is so evil and our kind is so demonized that I don't feel the protection of Christ is even there anymore.

Easter?

>I'm struggling with faith because this world is so evil

Because of unbelievers

Getting ready to go to church. After I will drink wine with the family and eat a pork roast while we meditate upon the trinitarian nature of God.

Damn it feels good being haram.

Put on your Jesus jacket and go kick some people around.

Communion coshmmunion.

Praise be to jesus and let all those who want to follow him find the strength to do so. (No matter what denomination you say you are)

Jesus was a jewish fag. The first controlled opposition already 2000 years ago!

The jews needed a "religion for the goys" so let's trick them with some basic bullshit and make the center piece of their religion they must love us no matter what

Ah good sir, my easter egg contained verifiably the spirit of Lord Jesus Christ. Bless easter! Hallelujah!

All hail zombie Jesus! Buy more (TM)

FUck off reddit kike

ჭეშმარიტად.

It is said, that we are created in the Image of God. Though certain individuals on this board makes me to think otherwise, there is hope for ascension for all mankind. Just work on yourselves more, study more and have faith!
Happy Easter, everyone!

youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI

Please! Atheism / paganism is for good goyim.

fuck off kike.
Pol is a christian board. Here today we celebrate our Savior Christ reborn

Hallelujah!

I hope everyone gets the chance to spend Easter with their family.

youtu.be/nzy7jFNUc3w

they're just friends

Hymns really helped me.

There's something undershot moving about a hundred imperfect voices combining to creat something beautiful and resonant.
youtu.be/mzmYuOFsYtU

>undershot
That's what I get for phone posting. Lol

Happy Easter!