What evidence does Sup Forums have that as the world has become more globally interconnected that things have been...

What evidence does Sup Forums have that as the world has become more globally interconnected that things have been getting worse for humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3835/Six-in-ten-around-the-world-think-their-society-is-broken.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_the_United_States#Trends_and_census_data_of_2006-2010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Japan
aricsigman.com/IMAGES/Sigman_lo.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A nigger was president /thread

Why do you care about his skin colour?
>inb4 Race isn't skin deep [insert IQ distribution]
Not a snowballs chance in hell that you have a higher IQ than Obama

That globalist nigger does not have a high iq. Ifiifififif you think that dumb nigger did this world any good you haven't been paying attention.

He was a professor of constitutional law. Presidency aside hes clearly high IQ

>affirmative action hire
>high iq

Pick one

>living with less than $2 per day
>chart starts in 1820

what is inflation?

Implying that liberal college universities hire niggers because of their iq and not because of affirmative action. The eight years he spent dismantling the Constitution should be enough proof that he's not truly qualified to be a professor of Constitutional law.

Blacks being less intelligent than whites does not mean that every single black is less intelligent than every single white.

- People don't interact with each other and are effectively turtling up.
- People don't trust each other
- Crime is going down overall because people don't even leave their homes
- People's cultures are dying
- People live in rat races
- The West is losing influence internationally
- Everything is caused by external agents subverting the population

Why do you think he was an affirmative action hire?

This was the exact point I was making. Even if you buy into the "Niggers are subhuman trash" Obama clearly is way off the spectrum in terms of the intellect

>'All data are adjusted for inflation over time and for price differences between countries'

>People don't interact with each other and are effectively turtling up
Face to face interaction is clearly down as a result of social media not globalism

>People don't trust each other
Downside of globalism but doesn't justify forgoing a 78% drop in global poverty in less than two and a half decades

>Crime is going down overall because people don't even leave their homes
Really? Are you sure its got nothing to do with decline in poverty?

>People's cultures are dying
Why because they're changing? That's always been happening globalism just provides changed the influences.

>The West is losing influence internationally
the only reason why see stats such as pic related is because non-western countries such as China and India are beginning to embrace western thought on markets, immigration, education etc. Besides this is mainly down to the fact that the developing world economies are still in growth which will slow down over time

Feel free to look at the indebtedness of the West.

Trade is good i dont need to live with niggers to know that trading with everyone is in our global interests what i dont want is to be living with stupid niggers, no one wants to live with stupid niggers we want them to dig out rocks of the ground and pay them in food because the only other option is colonialism and that involves living with niggers. Fuck that i would rather trade.

Comprehend, Trade =/= globalisim.

>Trade =/= globalisim
Yes it is

Why don't you want to live with blacks? Don't you want higher wages, lower global poverty and higher global productivity?

Interaction is going down because people don't trust each other. People don't trust each other because they are becoming more dissimilar than ever on all grounds. Moreover, the tendency of capitalism to immediately serve their desires is making them impatient and forget their true goals. Look at Japan: they have commodified sex, friendship, courting, flirting and dating. As a result, people don't date, don't have friends, don't have patience to deal with each other, don't marry, don't have children. But they are willing to drop huge sums of cash to spend a night talking with some stranger in a bar who pretends to care about you. Yes, this is a thing. So, the fact Japan and Europe/US are so different when it comes to social interaction shows you it's not just social media. This is a trend which started in the 1960s, namely the period when people were brainwashed into believing they didn't have to be useful members of society; they didn't have to contribute anything. Instead, they existed to please themselves and to be "happy" - and that means freeing yourself from others.
Societies in the West used to be much more of a whole than they are now.

On crime, I must ask you where the fuck you live in Australia. I live in a relatively safe country and I have been to many others. In all of them, parents are afraid to let their kids roam the streets freely during the day. They might still let them do it but they are worried nonetheless. There is a general feeling that people are more unsafe even though crime is going down. If it was all thanks to poverty, as you say, this feeling would make no sense. But I'm sure you will quickly point out to "biases" to justify your bullshit.

Cultures are not simply changing. They are dying because society is becoming individualized, more atomized. Culture is born from interaction: people today only interact through the market.

Economically, globalisation is without a doubt a net positive force in the world.

The problem is when this economic gain comes at the expense of rapid cultural decline.

>Yes it is
No it isn't we have been trading with each other for centuries we don't need niggers living in our countries to trade with each other and if modern day trade requires niggers living in our countries then that is by definition harmful to society so good day user you have your evidence.

And let me tell you why I don't give a fuck about the falling world poverty.

I care first about me, my friends and family. Then, my country. Then, countries culturally and ethnically close to mine (e.g. Spain, France, etc). Then, Europe in general. Then, the West. Then, the random non-Western strangers I don't relate to.

If everybody besides the last group is losing, I am not happy. That group is the one I least give a fuck about.

yes ppl living in extreme poverty has gone down but more ppl are living in poverty in general. ppl pushed out of the middle class into lower classes by globalization.

basically this
ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3835/Six-in-ten-around-the-world-think-their-society-is-broken.aspx

>On average, 38% say that nowadays they feel a stranger in their own country, while 35% disagree. This feeling is stronger in Turkey, South Africa and Brazil, and among Western countries most prevalent in Italy, Belgium and the US.

Also, if you want to be a politically incorrect PM/ pres, now is the best time
>However, several so-called ‘pluralist’ positions are just as popular. 67% say they would be more likely to vote for a political party or leader who listens to alternative points of view, 56% for one who is prepared to make compromises, and 52% for one who will stand up for the rights of minorities.

You seriously fear western economies defaulting on their debts?

>Interaction is going down because people don't trust each other
pic related

>So, the fact Japan and Europe/US are so different when it comes to social interaction shows you it's not just social media
Isn't the argument that the Putnam study showed that multicultural communities are generally lower in trust and civic engagement? Why are you then citing the Japan as an example of the failings of globalism when its pretty much the go to example for nationalists as to why low immigration is culturally and economically positive? Also Japanese marriage rates are higher than that of the US (58.9% v 55.7%).

>But I'm sure you will quickly point out to "biases" to justify your bullshit
I don't know much in regards to why people 'feel' more scared of crime than they did back a few decades ago but if I had to guess it'd be the change in media climate surrounding crime

>Culture is born from interaction: people today only interact through the market
You say this posting on Sup Forums, one of the hubs of the modern global melting pot culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_the_United_States#Trends_and_census_data_of_2006-2010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Japan
aricsigman.com/IMAGES/Sigman_lo.pdf

>No it isn't we have been trading with each other for centuries
Alright for one how tf does free trade not fit into "the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis" and second sure we have but not anything close to the scale we are today. Protectionism was rife all throughout the past two centuries and only relatively recently have the tides started to turn

>we don't need niggers living in our countries to trade with each other
But if you want higher wages you do and a plethora of other benefits you do

>that is by definition harmful to society so good day user you have your evidence
How so?

>And let me tell you why I don't give a fuck about the falling world poverty
>Then, the random non-Western strangers I don't relate to
Well you care about it a bit. Besides this has been to the economic benefit of western countries.

>How so?
If you make me go and find all of the infographics showing how niggers are of no benefit to civil society and then make me post them here to prove my point i am going to fly to Australia and destroy everyone of your womens cunts.

> Protectionism was rife all throughout the past two centuries and only relatively recently have the tides started to turn
there was a very interesting article i read once upon a time that wrote about how colonialism was the death of free trade and how pirates and privateers actually spear headed European trade throughout the globe creating untold wealth for their countries back home. You only need to read about the Dutch colonies in the Caribbean to see how the kind of wealth they pulled in for Amsterdam all of which was made off the backs of privateers. Shit nigger just read about Magellan and his adventures circumnavigating the world that nigger and his crew became millionares and died before he could spend a single cent.

Globalisim a shit user trade with far off lands is where its at and we don't need mass migrations of people for that.

People use social media to get into their bubbles. The only source of similar people nowadays is the Internet. People are being socialized by it, meaning they will feel completely unrelated to their surrounding social group. This is what happens in Japan.

The relationship between people being similar, trust and civic engagement is a ceteris paribus one. Japan is very well-off one a regard but not on all of them. Actually, young people in Japan have completely assimilated American culture, unlike Americans themselves, which is why their country is a shitfest. Comparing marriage rates in Japan vs the US is meaningless, because I'm talking about young people, not about everyone.

>change in media climate surrounding crime
It sure is the media. There were surely no sensationalistic newspapers back then lol
It is the media because they can talk about it. They can talk about it because it fucking happens.

>You say this posting on Sup Forums, one of the hubs of the modern global melting pot culture
And these hubs are what's turning the world right-wing. Go figure.

> Besides this has been to the economic benefit of western countries.
That's literally my point. There has been no economic net benefit.

>everything was better bac-

>the EU is a bad thi-

>but muh shitskins

Things can become more interconnected while the non-whites stay in their designated areas, which are entire continents, so fuck off with that repressive bullshit.

The benefits of this global connectivity have been collected and contained by a small group of vested interests while the public has been brought to suffer for all its downsides, losing their job just to give an example.

It's actually rather deliberate and serves to empower this small group of people while disarming the rest of the world. Asia has already been consolidated (Chinese communism) and Africa never even stood a chance.
Europe and America do stand a chance however. Guess who suffers the most from globalism.

Welcome to white genocide.

>completely cucked and communist Europe
>a good thing

Meme on.

>but muh attacks

>/thread
you don't /thread your own post, faggot
>A nigger was president
/thread

>but muh civilization
>but muh aryan master civilized race

I'm guessing that graphs referring to African Americans and hs controlling for population is not close to apples to apples. Control for poverty and single motherhood and then we can then begin to discuss crime rates. Besides your literally focusing on a single element of immigration from a population of people (african-americans) who your going to receive negligible immigration from in general. Does a few more crimes really justify the economic cost of setting up barriers to immigration.

>Shit nigger just read about Magellan and his adventures circumnavigating the world that nigger and his crew became millionares and died before he could spend a single cent.
I never said that there wasn't trade before the modern era but there certainly hasn't ever been trade like there is today.

>we don't need mass migrations of people for that
it helps and comes with other benefits

things are getting better for humanity. just not for whites.

In time, things will get worse on average thanks to muds swamping western culture with islamic cancer.

You can thank atomic weapons for all that.