Has PJW ever recovered from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All those dislikes from Reddit

KEK

He's not wrong. Also is he the Alt-Centrist poster boy?

this cringe bitch weirdo is such a stiff
did you ever see his lame ass interview with Mr. Sam Hyde?

>melonman

Fantano is based.

if you say so

>video opens with him rubbing his hands

When did you realise that was actually way smarter than Sup Forums??

>YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND POST MODERNIST NEOPOP CULTURE LIKE ME, PAUL! YOU FUCKING PLEB!
Anthony Fantano is not based.

PJW disavowed Trump, he's /our guy/ now.

>Pop Culture
>Not pleb

Fucking pick one

>Not understanding po-mo.

Jew detected

>cunt in vid links tin foil hat insanity of lizard people with the facts that Jews run everything..

Drink a gallon of bleach

This guy is a pleb too, but way better than PJW

PJW is an unlikable cuck, but i cannot for the life of me sit through any of this faggots videos.
There is something so fucking obnoxious about this cunt

>be needledrop
>be chubbyfat beta
>start balding
>have to start dressing in quirky ways to distract attention from your chubbyfat balding self

>I'll beat PJW by being even more of pissant obnoxious cunt
>?????

Its called stigma.

Its the same stigma people have towards people who like literature and appreciate the arts. People assume its obnoxious and pretentious to talk about the artistic merits of something.

Pleb.

Isn't he a race mixer?

youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0

PJW was right.

kill yourself degenerate.

No that's not it, I think it's just his stupid fucking face

Yes, and a libtard faggot.

That balding cuckold said Orange is the New Black is an example of excellent modern art and that classical art is nothing but paintings of fruits.

I wish I could punch him on the face repeatedly.

>attack his appearance because his debate logic is unimpeachable

typical infofag

Why he has JUST haircut?

>if I repeat the same fallacy to the same fallacy then my fallacy fallacy surely isn't fallacious right???
Nice one.

Fantano is a vegan, has a black girlfriend, and most of his fans are libtards, making his livelihood dependent on being anti-PJW

>le touch le hipster glasses man

PJW has never recovered from FAS. Fuck both of these shitheads. fantanos voice could be used as a LRAD

Pjw is /ourguy/, look at his gorgeous blue eyes and tell me otherwise Sup Forums

>Fantano is a vegan
Irrelevant
>has a black girlfriend
Who cares?
>most of his fans are libtards
Demonstrate that
>making his livelihood dependent on being anti-PJW
1) This video is among the first of its kind in his criticism of PJW, 2) Fantano literally asked the SJW community on YT to drink bleach and 3) It's not even that hard to be anti-PJW, he attacks the low hanging fruit such as Antifa and SJWs and whines about them without offering any insights, just gives them a verbal bollocking and that's it.

PJW is literally Cpt. Obvious except instead of stating the obvious, he's 4 inches away from the camera and screams at the viewer.

PJW might be a retarded cuck which only ledditors listen to, but so is that guy.

its his voice bro. at least for me its like nails on a chalkboard

Damn, Fantana is going bald fast

So hilariously weak. He just throws random shit in there wherever he can to associate PJW with shit he never said or implied, as if that constitutes an argument. Fucking pitiful.