Best explanation of Antichrist

Is this guy legit? I watched the whole video and I haven't seen anyone explain so precisely. He talks about RFID chips too - lucent technologies?

youtube.com/watch?v=-cBqrGz2Kcs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39hRGHr0X_k&t=639s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Antichrist is the exact opposite of Christ. He's a rich antisemite that sucks at carpentry, spreads a shitty message, and has no followers. Duh.

I was talking about the video link. He spoke about everything that is going on today. Watch it!

Check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=39hRGHr0X_k&t=639s

Saw that just 10 mins ago. Really makes you think huh?

I'm not religious at all, but it amazes me how biblical prophesy always seems to be pushed like forced memes.

Neither am I. But I've been reading about Antichrist and Book of Revelation lately. Weird how everything written 2000 years ago is coming true?

From what I understand, the Antichrist will be Jewish, and gay. If we find out Kushner likes men, I think this guy fits the bill perfectly.

The antichrist, if one ever comes, will be a rich Jew, precisely because no one will ever see it coming and there's too many sacred cows involved in criticizing Jews. It's the one ethnicity you're not allowed to question, ever, so they're free to accumulate wealth and power and invent the law as they see fit.

Yeah I read that he will be a Jew from Bethlehem or something.

He's a handsome devil, isn't he?

Reminder that the prophecy is misunderstood.

One single person is not the anti christ, but A GROUP of people.

Just as the will of god must be felt through the people who are good.

He is. But the scariest thing is he never gives public interviews or speaks to ordinary people. He leads a very secretive life. Also, he's been given the role of making peace between Israel and palestine - which is another prophecy regarding Antichrist.

Jared is busy with Middle East peace agreements, the Antichrist is supposedly going to bring peace for awhile. Charismatic and yes 'good-looking'

I guess it's time to get /comfy/ and watch it all unfold.

I think you are misunderstanding it bro.
It's clear there are many antichrists but there is only one man of lawlessness, THE Antichrist who performs a fake resurrection that nearly the whole world will believe will save the world.

Right way of looking at it. I'm not worried or anything just impressed that it's coming true whether a person is religious or not does not matter. So there was truth in the text after all.

So, Todd Starnes basically.

This. It's as if Man wants the prophesies to be real so badly, that men with the ability (money) will do actions to make it real.

>Jewish, and gay
MILO!!!!1

>9999
>rad quads

God did not invent the human brain with its astonishing potential truncated by the apocalypse

millennia will elapse before the 2nd coming of jesus Christ

>God did not invent the human brain
>God
look, un-dubs, God doesn't exist, neither of your most beloved characters do, including satan, lucifer, shaitan, allah, krishna, whatever.

the so called "prophecies" are but "plans"
the people with the means will make them happen to blind the gullible into opening up their assholes for yet another butt-raping.

enjoy the show, but keep an open mind towards the happenings.
get accustomed to killing,

It's not weird, it's all self fulfilled prophecy. You think hoardes of Muslims filling up Europe is an accident? The global politicians are making this all happen. They want the events of the bible to come true so that they can establish their new global order.

It's all orchestrated

Why is it that all jews have an evil face?

It rely makes u fucking tank...

(Interdimensional parasitic demon aliens)

/thread

Checking those

We discussed this all before here on Sup Forums. Someone had posted a bunch of crazy stuff predicted on Sup Forums back in 2006 on him. I hope someone will post it all again so I can save it this time.

What about the actual prophecy shared by christian and muslims, that says how the weaks will become victorious? How is it supposed to be a self-realizing prophecy when they are not the attackers, they have no means or power at all, yet still come out victorious?

Is it weird that Kushner bought the headquarters from a worldwide religion?

>weaks will become victorious

>hurr durr jews are the most persecuted, the most weak.
>hurr durr jews own the world now - take that aryans!

depends on how you interpret what weak means and who the word denotes.

>black man was enslaved by the whites
to
>blacks wuz kangs and quans - hurr durr reclaim legacy niggas!

AND / OR

>Africa - the toilet of the world - kids dying of thirst everywhere.
to
>Africa - the continent with the largest reserves of natural resources - the world wants a piece of Africa.

AND / OR

>India - the crown jewel of the british empire
to
>india - where the lot shits in the streets.
to
>india - super power 2020

the word "weak" getting "strong" can point to any person or group. this is why "prophecies" are shit.

He is not even close to the evil we have to worry about. He is corrupt and is a piece of shit, but our problem is the lawmakers. There are many of them, they all are corrupt, they all are stupid and they are cheap. If you want to do anything, it's very easy to buy them off. They can do anything for relatively little money. So neither Bannon nor Kushner are a problem. They wouldn't be there if they wanted to do nasty stuff. It's cheaper to just buy the Congress. They are there because they know where this shit show is heading. I'm sure they have different approaches, but our problem is lots of inconsequential lawmakers. The sheer number of them, and the evil they can do is staggering. Even if Kushner is truly evil, he has nothing on the Congress.

oh almost forgot - he owns that building number 666. they are making rfid chips there, i guess - mark of the beast?

>Even if Kushner is truly evil, he has nothing on the Congress.
Kush is Trump's 'son', he doesn't need to be in any official power, he can run shit behind the president.

basically this.

chabad-lubavitch controls kushner
kushner controls ivanka
ivanka controls trump

trump can't control his trigger finger.

and i don't control or even own a nuclear bunker, fml.

>self fulfilled prophecy
>The global politicians are making this all happen. They want the events of the bible to come true
Yep, those globalist jews and their atheist shabbos goy want to fulfill the new testament prophecies in the book of revelations. Why just the other day an atheist and jew knocked on my door to spread the good word of Jesus. Or maybe you're a fucking idiot.

He is /ourguy/ and we need more people like him.

You don't understand what our Congress is. Every industry buys lawmakers, and they change all the rules for whoever bought them. Nobody can do anything about it either. What can some guy do behind the scenes with the admin powers? Not much if the Congress is not on board. So why run an admin if the Congress can block everything and do as they please? For a couple of millions those people will make a law that you want and the admin has to enforce it. Welcome to the Banana Republic of the USA. It's just cheaper to do bad shit with the Congress than be behind the scenes of the admin. Admin is the weaker power now, and it's more expensive to gain the WH than the Congress. McCain is not some outlier, he is just what you see. Every key Congressperson that represents some industry is exactly like McCain doing worst shit because nobody sees or cares about it. All WH is useful for is to block those fuckers. Anything Kushner is can't be worst than the gray mass of our Congress. They are the real disaster. Unlike Mexican lawmakers, they don't even have to pretend, because the press will not cover anything bad they do.

all apart of the master plan

From the standpoint of a non-religious person, it all just looks too orchestrated. I agree with you both too, don't get me wrong, I'm still watching and waiting to see if more 'Revelations' turn true.

are those opening torches from amnesia?