FIRST RESULSTS %90 YES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS OVER LADS

Wait what

Yes to what?

is it a yes to removing democracy

Yes to Erdogan getting to be President for life.

The vote is to decide if they scrap the whole prime ministerial position and instead just make a strengthened president.

Yes to Islamic law under "grorious reader" Erdogan.
It's a vote of yes to surrender democracy and the idea of parliamentarism in turkey and instead let the power sit with that megalomaniac Erdogan.

Wow he could have at least made it more believeable,even Assad is more humble when he has to come up with numbers

Erdogan basically just became Kebab Hitler.

what's over my roach friend

>133% vote yes
legit as fuck

This is great. More European nations should learn from Turkey.

Typical roaches.

holy shit 90% i expected a yes from the roaches, but this just shows the strength of his propaganda machine.

Having retarded Erdogan as your leader forever, yeah that's something we could learn from..

>roach colony decides it is no longer democratic

Lmao, on this track I'll get to see North Korea, Iran, and Turkey toppled by us for being Dictatorial rogue states. I love this timeline!

No way its gonna stay at 90% no fucking way i expected 55 or maybe even 60 but not 90

ur fukt nao

>mfw people actually thought 'No' had a chance

>yes: 133.309%

Seems Legit

He means getting a strong, impactful and "racist" leader that cares for his own people more than others (in this case turks and muslims)

We haven't had this in decades.

I can hear the screeching all the way to central Europe

This will just turn every country that was already suspicious of Turkey completely against them. In Europe Erdogan is seen very negatively, when people here see how many people in Turkey voted yes, their reputation will suffer a huge blow.

>propaganda machine
I think you mean his ability to stuff ballot boxes

roaches just signed their lives away. now based trump has a reason to overthrow your shitty dictator and instill another puppet

MAGA!

The President checks in, but he doesn't check out.

>90% yes
....right

lol believing this guy. he's one of the most gulenist person in turkey

>Trump's US vs Erdogan's Turkey
Fuck yes

they should name him sultan instead of president after the referendum

>90%
While I don't typically like you Turkroaches, I do feel bad for you guys right now. No one deserves to live through this obvious theft of their freedoms like this. And if the 90% is legit, that's even sadder for the 10% against it.

Turks don't seem to be the most critically-minded people

That coup was fairly obviously staged so that any opposition could be purged. Now he's enacting autocracy into law with a vote.

Turks seem to actually go for this sort of thing. Does anyone know why?

KEK

>Only 80%
dissapointed.

This seems fraudulent.

What are the chances that Erdogan will rig this vote?

If it's legit 90% we shouldn't even care anymore. If so many people in Turkey are retarded enough to vote yes I'd say Turkey is lost anyway.

TURKEY YES
OR NO
I'M NOT SURE WHICH APPLIES HERE

Kek that pic.

>Well, that result seems legitimate and not at all tampered with

Good, now Russia has an opportunity to reclaim what's rightfully theirs.

So, you're ottoman empire and shiet now?

% of counted votes?

turkey died with atatürk long ago.

if it really is 90% yes im glad since they wont set foot on european ground anymore and can enjoy their disgrace of a president that erdogan is

Yeah and there's this as well. The average Turk buys into the Gulen thing hook line and sinker

They are completely trusting of someone who has continually grabbed for more power. It doesn't make any sense

RARE

>fraudulent

You seem to expect something else from roaches. How cute.

Hihi

>FIRST RESULSTS %90 YES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>TURKEY YES (NO)

Erdogan is one of the only leaders actively fighting leftist degeneracy.

Insects prefer to be ruled over by a powerful central figure such as a queen.

Erdogan is the roaches queen.

How will merkle react? How will the 'liberal' west react? how will the 'muslims are people just like us' people react? How will the leftist 'fascist are evil but its ok when islamofascist vote for us because of gibs' parties react? Not at all i reckon.

'Yes' means giving Erdogan endless powers and hands him the presidency until 2029.

'No' means keeping the current constitutional system enacted by Atatürk.

A 'Yes' vote is good for us because it increases the chance of a happening.

it does if you look at the average roach IQ

>What are the chances that Erdogan will rig this vote?
107.5%

Fuck off ahmed

In Europe you'd wind up with President-For-Life Merkel though

If this result is the one that they're actually going to report there will be mass unrest.

Opinion polls going into today suggested a NARROW LEAD of a few % for yes.

With a few millions roaches infesting Germany, she won't.

its because they are insects so they a hivemind mentality, not unlike asians or redditors

What would he think about your country right now?

kek

Roaches better say goodbye to Sup Forums... and internet in general

You truly are a subhuman nation. If this happend in any civilised country there would have been a revolution

Savage kek

>Erdogan is one of the only leaders actively fighting leftist degeneracy.
Yes, by promoting islamic degeneracy, which is just as bad.

East is Tayyip country, it's the western parts that have to save you. God speed lil roach, god speed!

> Turkey
> toppled by US

HAHAHAHAHA, americans sure are retarded, there's no chance of that happening

>fighting degeneracy with degeneracy
You could be german or a turk.

Excellent.

I hate roaches with a passion and i want them to fuck of from our country.

But i have to admit that Erdogan cares about his nation and his people and he tries to get the best deal for Turkey..... while our leaders just betray us and want to replace us.

If roaches want Erdogan to be their own little retarded version of Hitler.... yeah... i am ok with that. It's your country and you should be able to do what you want with it.
But also leave your shit in your own country and don't spread your roaches everywhere. Turks are the most hated people here, and there are good reasons for that..

If any decision is 80-90% one way then there was no need to put it on the ballot in the first place. The people would've have raised hell clamoring for it by now and you'd know about it. Plus, electorates are stupid and any true opposition to an initiative is going to garner more support than 10-20%, even if it is a bunch of dumb roaches.

It's rigged.

Erdogan has lost votes before. He failed to get a supermajority in parliament a couple of years ago when he wanted to change the constitution the first time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAhh.

I am sorry Turkbro I hope yo- HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAaaaaaaHAHAHA

>Roaches better say goodbye to Sup Forums....and internet in general

Wtf, I love Erdogan now

Well done Erdogan tbqh. I don't like his position on Syria but I'm confident the Russians can cuck him on that front.

I look forward to libshit journalists and US agitators getting gulag'd.

GOOD

TURKS = OUT OF EUROPE FOREVER
Can't wait for the diaspora result.

If Tayyip wins, Turkey will go down the shitter and roaches will flood into Europe.

God you Germans are retarded

Not this time. Opposition killed, tortured or in jail. 0 contradictory campaign. Turkish nationalism wanked to death. Illiterate plebs from countryside voting in drove.

It's done I'm afraid.

Atatürk sold his country.
We just like him because it was the first roach president who was ready to speak with other countries and who wanted diplomatic solutions.
But for the people in Turkey itself, he wasn't good at all. Basically he made the Ottoman empire to the pathetic shithole it is now.

Am I right in saying a 'Yes' vote will abolish the office of the prime minister?

But that's what Germans want

kek

Why do they always make it so obvious with 90+% wins

BASED AS FUCK, atleast some country is not degenerate

Ok if i understood this right this is paving the path for Erdogan as a single tyrant ruler?

We in the west fought so hard for all our citizen rights and we still fight for them almost on a a daily basis.

Who knew the east wants to be slaves under an all powerful ruler, i did not see this coming at all.

YES.

BASED ERDOGAN is gonna win.

Fuck off cunt.

take your weird hooting language somewhere else necmettin

FFFFFFFFUGG

Fuck off ahmed

CONSTANTINOPLE SOON

>look at how white Turkey is, goy! Admit them to the EU!

In a good way or a bad way? I thought he was turning turkey more islamic

Change the bull into an arthropod

>democratically deciding "fuck democracy and shit"

Looks like Turkey is next on the list of countries in need of regime change

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

>Turkey will go down the shitter and roaches will flood into Europe.
Like they do now? So nothing will change.
The roaches who are here now are all Fans of Erdogan.

Is Erdogan /our guy/?

yup
'yes' means rahowa becomes a possibility

USA is in for a rude awakening if they think Turkey's gonna be a walk in the park, m8

Does this mean Turkey is gonna turn into Iraq and subsequently get kicked out of NATO and bombed?