Why can't he just shut the fuck up for two seconds?

Why can't he just shut the fuck up for two seconds?

cause his mouth is full of shit, he need to spit it

He's a spoiled man child user. I've been in denial about this until he ditched Bannon because SNL said Bannon ran the show and bombed Assad to feel like a tough guy in front of China.

We picked the wrong guy. He let the steam out of white discontent whereas Hillary would've built it up for a REAL happening.

>shilling this hard

Him being an unapologetic tool of the jews is a very serious issue.

Hes ego is to big for this world

The upper tweet is signed Bannon all over it.

No it doesn't. It's pure Trump and it's dumb. He needs to keep quiet and do. Nobody cares about tax and now (((media))) will talk about it all day.... Or.. Maybe it's 4-D chess to distract people.. Hmm... Never doubt the God Emperor!

kek its just to funny

>have a rally because you think tax returns will make the trump go away

sage

retarded

Shut up beaner

what kind of chess is this?

Wait, Bangladesh is its own country?

I thought it was the capital of India.

India, Bangladesh, Pakistan...Why cant it just be the Raj again?

He's right.

Wrong. There were """""protests""""" in DC yesterday telling him to release his tax returns. People milling around The Mall, socializing, taking Faceberg and Instagram photos to prove that they were part of the resistance. Very low energy. SAD!

Source: I visited the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, then took a bike ride around the capital.

He actually has a point.

Every time he brings up his yuge electoral college win it reminds me of my old grandpa rambling.

>it's real
jesus christ this is hilarious

Will he choke on a pretzel guise?

Trump is a good daddy and friend of Israel.

Peaceful protests are bad. Violent protests are bad. What type of protesting will satisfy you exactly, Vlad?

Just nuke it all.

But nuke british Paki's first.

Those tweets are six minutes apart. Therefore he can shut up for more than two seconds. Math isn't hard you monkey